SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:38 pm

@Boggie85 Good catch. With the shirt. So last live shot of Madison was Sunday night with her friends in Alabama.

Peter's mom did have a story of them arriving home last night thought (unsure how social media savvy she is) and I don't think they would take time away to film stuff at the Groove. We should watch feet though maybe one just started.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Boggie85 wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 0664a910
This picture that  Madison posted on her IG story yesterday was taken a few days prout when she was with her mom for her birthday. She’s wearing the same top. Madison’s whereabouts have been unknow since Sunday or Monday. Hannah has been posting on her IG story and she’s in Knoxville. I’m wondering if there could be an SHV these past few days even though peter has been out in LA a little bit the past few days.

Thanks for posting. Please provide a link to her IG account as a source is required for all postings. TY Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:51 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I've been wondering if they have changed the location of some SHV's this season because of Peter's job as a pilot.  I have no idea what his flying schedule is or what cities he flies into on a regular basis.  

Hear me out and consider this...  if he flies into Atlanta (major Delta hub), with Madison (if she is F1) being close by in Alabama, could they be meeting somewhere in that area instead of LA.  After all, Hannah and Jed had a SHV in Nashville which is not a regular location.

Maybe it would be beneficial to try to track some of the producers/handlers and see if any of them are traveling at the same time as Peter.

Then again, he may not have chosen anyone and may not be having SHV's.  But, to me he just seems too happy to have gone through all that filming to end up single.

Just throwing out some thoughts I have had even though I'm not sleuthing.   Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

Ex flight attendant here and just sharing some of my thoughts on layovers as there are "rules." First, and very important, Peter wouldn't be able to have ANY alcohol within 8 hours (at least it used to be 8 hrs when I flew) of scheduled fligh timet. Second, time at the hotel is regulated to provide rest (again, this used to be a minimum of 8 hours from arrival at the hotel); this is for safety reasons and may even be a federal regulation IIRC.

So...I had been trying to come up with a scenario where Peter could indeed meet up with his F1 while flying a scheduled trip but couldn't quite make it gel. But then again, TPTB may have worked out some deal with Delta where this could be made possible...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:14 am

@Doats

Thanks for your thoughts. Not being in the industry I have no idea how it works.

I wonder if his scheduled "layover" could be longer than normal if they were to do SHV's this way.  Maybe an extra day between flights?  Like I said this was just something that I thought of as a possibility.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:25 am

12/11: no signs of peter, Hannah, madi on social media. Per a reddit post, it has been known that peter will be filming a commercial with chris Harrison on Friday the 13th.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:54 am

Doats wrote:snipped Second, time at the hotel is regulated to provide rest (again, this used to be a minimum of 8 hours from arrival at the hotel); this is for safety reasons and may even be a federal regulation IIRC.

snipped

I was on an early morning flight that was delayed two hours because the crew had to have their rest after flying through a storm the night before which delayed them. They came right out and told us that. It then made us miss our connecting flight but that's another story. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:57 am

I am just thinking that Peter is able to fly another plane than a Delta commercial route and therefore could squeeze a personal flight somewhere without making waves. I would think that following Madi’s feet and any producers would be a good indication. In other words, I don’t think a SHV would be scheduled while he’s working - even on layovers- for all reasons stating above. I believe in a radius of 2 hour flight he could probably go see one of them.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:24 pm

I am beginning to think he is not with any of the women. I am wondering if RS is just trying to figure out how it all went down. I hope I am wrong but if there is no sign of a SHV soon Occam's razor points to him not seeing any of the women. All IMO.

If not most clues point to Madison so far but not sure.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:47 pm

I think it’s possible there’s one happening right now with Madison. Started yesterday or even Tuesday evening, ends Friday morning. Both Peter & Madi have been MIA on SM. Hannah’s with her sister in Knoxville and Victoria’s out with friends in Virginia Beach

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think it’s possible there’s one happening right now with Madison. Started yesterday or even Tuesday evening, ends Friday morning. Both Peter & Madi have been MIA on SM. Hannah’s with her sister in Knoxville and Victoria’s out with friends in Virginia Beach

Was just about to say this for the 12/12 update. I think one might be happening now if he did pick Madison. She wasn’t seen again today and she’s pretty active with Instagram stories.

A producer, who was peters producer this season posted on her Instagram stories Tuesday that she had an 8am flight the next day (with a sad face). And I haven’t seen her post anything since. @samantharaetaylor

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:40 am

12/12 Peter posted a story doing laundry from his home.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:46 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am beginning to think he is not with any of the women.  I am wondering if RS is just trying to figure out how it all went down.  I hope I am wrong but if there is no sign of a SHV soon Occam's razor points to him not seeing any of the women.  All IMO.  

If not most clues point to Madison so far but not sure.

I think you're right; most clues point to Madi. However, even with the latest 'evidence' that a SHV might currently be happening, I can't shake the feeling there's not really anything actually there between Peter and Madi. IMO, VF was going to be his F1, and that was thwarted. I think RS is 100% right when he said in his latest podcast that it doesn't matter who he picked, because they're not getting married anyway.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife