SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:23 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:A lot of Bach alumni podcasters are planting the seed of a possible Hannah B 2.0
Who specifically?
If it’s the ones that are known for sucking up to TPTB they could possibly have been told stuff just to stir the pot. I wouldn’t consider any bach alum a source when it comes to what is being planned though. They are probably just relaying the same gossip that we hear from other channels.
JMO of course

I agree , the Bach alumni do alot of "planting the seeds" for ABC and it's so obvious when they do.It's like they get the whistle call and they all get on their SM. laugh out loud The only one that I heard say that he thinks Hannah comes back at the end is Wells. I haven't heard any of the others say anything about Hannah B yet. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Seatee Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:56 pm

Jolena wrote:
blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:A lot of Bach alumni podcasters are planting the seed of a possible Hannah B 2.0
Who specifically?
If it’s the ones that are known for sucking up to TPTB they could possibly have been told stuff just to stir the pot. I wouldn’t consider any bach alum a source when it comes to what is being planned though. They are probably just relaying the same gossip that we hear from other channels.
JMO of course

I agree , the Bach alumni do alot of "planting the seeds" for ABC and it's so obvious when they do.It's like they get the whistle call and they all get on their SM. laugh out loud  The only one that I heard say that he thinks Hannah comes back at the end is Wells. I haven't heard any of the others say anything about Hannah B yet. jmo

I've heard Bekah mention it on Chatty Broads. She said she heard among BN that Hannah is being considered. I agree that BN alumni don't have all the facts, but I think Hannah will definitely be a contender for the role, given the reaction to the women on Peter's season so far. JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm

I think a Hannah Brown 2.0 season would be a very popular season, but a lot of people would hate watch it, because some women really can't stand her (Hannah said on a recent Instagram story that she gets death threats every day). I love Hannah, but for her own mental health I really hope she doesn't do it. I would watch it, but I think it's a terrible idea. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:58 pm

Since there's discussion about HB and the 'ette, I've added Sleuthing Spoilers to the title, and moved the thread into the Bachelorette Category.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 am

If there is another Hannah season, I predict TPTB are going to be disappointed in the ratings. After her appearances on Peter's season, even some of her biggest fans were saying it was time for a break from her, never mind how those of us who aren't her fans feel about it. This show is often incredibly lazy (same dates, same stupid manufactured drama, etc.), but surely they can find another "train wreck" (Chris' words) to cast as lead. It's also highly unlikely there will be another Tyler in the cast and Hannah's season benefited greatly from his popularity and the Tyler/Hannah pairing. Alas, it's clear that there will never be another Rachel, JoJo, or Becca as lead, you know, women I'd actually want my daughter to look up to.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 am

I actually think the ratings would be very good, because the Hannah haters would hate watch it. Hannah is controversial and people either love or her hate her - very few people are bored by her. They either passionately like her or passionately dislike her.

I like Hannah very much, and as much as I don't want her to do another season of the Bachelorette, I would find it hard not to watch it. I find her very compelling and watchable on TV, which I think is all that TPTB wants - someone who is great on TV after the dud Peter has turned out to be.

I really hope Hannah doesn't do it though. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:56 am

Jolena wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Who specifically?
JMO of course

I agree , the Bach alumni do alot of "planting the seeds" for ABC and it's so obvious when they do.It's like they get the whistle call and they all get on their SM. laugh out loud  The only one that I heard say that he thinks Hannah comes back at the end is Wells. I haven't heard any of the others say anything about Hannah B yet. jmo

I guess the ones that are depending on TPTB might do that, i.e. Ben&Ashley, Nick, maybe Wells and of course the official Bach pod with Rachel and Becca. Some people who want a second chance in Paradise maybe. Other alumni, not so much.
Seatee wrote:I've heard Bekah mention it on Chatty Broads. She said she heard among BN that Hannah is being considered. I agree that BN alumni don't have all the facts, but I think Hannah will definitely be a contender for the role, given the reaction to the women on Peter's season so far. JMO.
Bekah knows a lot of people in BN, and her co-host has connections in the entertainment industry, so what they have is basically LA gossip, for what it’s worth. They are however blacklisted by TPTB, so they are definitely not fed anything to say.
I general, I think very little information is leaking out at this early stage.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:34 am

If she was the lead, I couldn't watch another season with her on. I would follow along here and sleuth s/caps.

It's hard for me to watch someone I don't care for, therefore I loose interest and don't want to waste my time.

I can already see the script and the endless reference to Jed. I'm pretty sure she would choose a F1, be the happiest person on earth for about 2 months. It would take a special kind of person who has patience and maturity to be in a relationship with her IMHO. I don't think she even knows what she wants or who she is as a person. I always get the impression that when she is speaking she is not being herself but an image of what she wants viewers to think of her. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If she was the lead, I couldn't watch another season with her on. I would follow along here and sleuth s/caps.

It's hard for me to watch someone I don't care for, therefore I loose interest and don't want to waste my time.

I can already see the script and the endless reference to Jed. I'm pretty sure she would choose a F1, be the happiest person on earth for about 2 months. It would take a special kind of person who has patience and maturity to be in a relationship with her IMHO. I don't think she even knows what she wants or who she is as a person. I always get the impression that when she is speaking she is not being herself but an image of what she wants viewers to think of her. JMO's.

@GuardianAngel
Ditto. The girl is a disaster and a disservice to someone who actually is looking for a solid partner/wife. She has so much growing up to do. If she had any smarts at all, she would not subject herself to TPTB. She should not be willing to submit to their brand of torture and humiliation again, IMO. It should be clear to all that show will go to any lengths to retain viewers. She should have been done since they filmed her crawling around on the side of the road in an evening gown the last time. And, she should be tired of people hoping against hope that she’s with Alan or Tyler or anybody so long as she’s not alone.
She has lousy judgement and no discernment and I don’t want to see those two factors lead her to make another bad choice. Give us a real Bachelorette with a real career and a basic, proven understanding of what it means to be an adult young woman. One who can pull an apartment together so it looks like a reasonable person lives there and not a runaway child (yeah, I’m still appalled by how lousy her place in LA looked). All IMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:26 am

(yeah, I’m still appalled by how lousy her place in LA looked). All IMO.

laugh out loud me too. I just can't get over that. New city, new apartment, awesome opportunities and your surroundings are a disaster.

I'm always of the belief, get rid of clutter and be organized otherwise how can your life be organized.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
(yeah, I’m still appalled by how lousy her place in LA looked). All IMO.

laugh out loud me too. I just can't get over that. New city, new apartment, awesome opportunities and your surroundings are a disaster.

I'm always of the belief, get rid of clutter and be organized otherwise how can your life be organized.

Exactly. She was just lost and pathetic on national tv unable to pull a simple three room apartment together and not understanding expectations well enough to know how unacceptable that place was. She’s not nine years old so, there’s no excuse. Hopefully by now her mother or somebody has made it presentable. We’ve seen dozens of BN pads - men and women. Whose looked like that???? Yeah, she was practicing for DWTS but, I know people with four kids and a job - their places don’t look like that. A laundry basket for furniture, really? A husband? Please. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:59 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If she was the lead, I couldn't watch another season with her on. I would follow along here and sleuth s/caps.

@GuardianAngel
Ditto. The girl is a disaster and a disservice to someone who actually is looking for a solid partner/wife. She has so much growing up to do. If she had any smarts at all, she would not subject herself to TPTB. She should not be willing to submit to their brand of torture and humiliation again, IMO. It should be clear to all that show will go to any lengths to retain viewers. She should have been done since they filmed her crawling around on the side of the road in an evening gown the last time. And, she should be tired of people hoping against hope that she’s with Alan or Tyler or anybody so long as she’s not alone.
She has lousy judgement and no discernment and I don’t want to see those two factors lead her to make another bad choice. Give us a real Bachelorette with a real career and a basic, proven understanding of what it means to be an adult young woman. One who can pull an apartment together so it looks like a reasonable person lives there and not a runaway child (yeah, I’m still appalled by how lousy her place in LA looked). All IMO.

To be fair, she completely fixed up her latest LA apartment and it looks fabulous now. She stories about it constantly on Instagram now. She's been working on it over the last few months since she finally has had time after DWTS finished.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess