SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:05 pm

General Reynolds Wrap reporting for duty!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:22 pm

Hannah's comment to Matt laugh out loud

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 23 2020-017
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xFPHan2oe/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:31 pm

I love both Hannah B. and Tyler, and I love them even better together. After the disaster that was Pilot Pete's season, this is a much needed ray of sunshine. Whatever happens, I am glad that they are enjoying their time together.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Amethyst wrote:I love both Hannah B. and Tyler, and I love them even better together. After the disaster that was Pilot Pete's season, this is a much needed ray of sunshine. Whatever happens, I am glad that they are enjoying their time together.

Yes, the timing is rather coincidental, don't you think?  Suspect Call me a cynic but TPTB would have known this is the one thing that would immediately distract viewers from Pete's mess - and it has.  

In AU, Leads/contestants can remain under contract/on the payroll for up to 12 months after the end of the season.  Not sure how it works in the US, but these two do seem suspiciously visible, IMO...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:24 pm

Considering the recent unexpected death of Tylers mom I can't imagine either he nor HB would be willing to be involved with any conspiracy to distract BN fans. He's got much more on his mind and heart right now.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Bobette wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I love both Hannah B. and Tyler, and I love them even better together. After the disaster that was Pilot Pete's season, this is a much needed ray of sunshine. Whatever happens, I am glad that they are enjoying their time together.

Yes, the timing is rather coincidental, don't you think?  Suspect  Call me a cynic but TPTB would have known this is the one thing that would immediately distract viewers from Pete's mess - and it has.  

In AU, Leads/contestants can remain under contract/on the payroll for up to 12 months after the end of the season.  Not sure how it works in the US, but these two do seem suspiciously visible, IMO...

Yes YOU ARE! laugh out loud And you know it! It looks like a very fortuitous coincidence and knowing that Hannah was just recently posting
‘ FREEDOM’ is a pretty big clue that the clutches of TPTB are finally OFF her contract and so is Tyler. They can finally be themselves and make choices that are aligned with their own ideas and goals.
IMO Clare was supposed to be the shield and ‘ feel good’ factor for TPTB at AFTR, and look what happened! hehehe
All JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes, the timing is rather coincidental, don't you think?  Suspect  Call me a cynic but TPTB would have known this is the one thing that would immediately distract viewers from Pete's mess - and it has.  

Yes YOU ARE! laugh out loud  And you know it! It looks like a very fortuitous coincidence and knowing that Hannah was just recently posting
‘ FREEDOM’ is a pretty big clue that the clutches of TPTB are finally OFF her contract and so is Tyler. They can finally be themselves and make choices that are aligned with their own ideas and goals.
IMO Clare was supposed to be the shield and ‘ feel good’ factor for TPTB at AFTR, and look what happened! hehehe
All JMHO

It’s two years for leads in the US.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Minney wrote:Considering the recent unexpected death of Tylers mom I can't imagine either he nor HB would be willing to be involved with any conspiracy to distract BN fans.  He's got much more on his mind and heart right now.

@Minney, I agree. Plus Tyler fans know he doesn’t give a durn what tptb might want him to do.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:12 pm

@Tiggerlgh It May be 2 years involving more restrictions and oversight from TPTB. We also have no idea if her contract was ‘ renegotiated’ after the fiasco of last year, that’s what a good agent does, she agreed to do DWTS and got an earlier time to be free from the tight restrictions that were originally planned. ( with Peter’s season especially, they put a nail on that coffin IMO)
We assumed that the rule is 2 years for everyone, based on a few past leads. We do not have access to the inside information for each leads contract.
Obviously there are variations, look at how Barbs went off the rails...does it seem like she has a contract that is silencing her??? laugh out loud
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:36 pm

I’m sure Hannah is way past any illusions about trusting producers, and is done working for them.

The contract may be two years, but IMO Hannah’s “FREEDOM” coinciding with Clare’s appearance on ATFR shows that her “service” has come to an end.
Colton’s upcoming book release, and his candid opinions on Peter’s season on IG this weekend, proves IMO that the NDA is one year.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:52 pm

My take on the "FREEDOM" post was more about the freedom of not being bound to Peter's season any more and all the silly rumors about her and him being together, not necessarily TPTB.

I always thought it was 2 years (I tend to still think it is) and that is from the date of their ATFR episodes. So if that is the case, if it is only a 1 year contract Hannah might still be under contract until August.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:56 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:My take on the "FREEDOM" post was more about the freedom of not being bound to Peter's season any more and all the silly rumors about her and him being together, not necessarily TPTB.

I always thought it was 2 years (I tend to still think it is) and that is from the date of their ATFR episodes.  So if that is the case, if it is only a 1 year contract Hannah might still be under contract until August.  

IMO

Maybe they released her from the "BAchelorette " contract when she signed for DWTS. I know it's all ABC but I would think each show has it own contract. no? IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess