SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:15 pm

Tyler is very vulnerable, right now - very.
Hannah better know what she’s doing, whatever it is. If she messes up again, well...last time Tyler fans let her slide. Last. Time.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:26 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Tyler is very vulnerable, right now - very.
Hannah better know what she’s doing, whatever it is. If she messes up again, well...last time Tyler fans let her slide. Last. Time.
All IMO.

I agree. Re-watching their clips, I still don't understand to this day why she didn't pick him as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:35 pm

All IMO.
Things seem to be pretty mutual between them right now imo. Like Tyler seemingly inviting her to Jupiter, and her accepting. They both are taking actions to spend time together. But just based on pics, it doesn't seem like they're rushing into a full on relationship, if that's even where it's going at all imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Al wrote:
All IMO.
Things seem to be pretty mutual between them right now imo. Like Tyler seemingly inviting her to Jupiter, and her accepting. They both are taking actions to spend time together. But just based on pics, it doesn't seem like they're rushing into a full on relationship, if that's even where it's going at all imo.

It dosen't..... I think IF it was a full on relationship he would be loving on her like he did on the show , Tyler was very affectionate with her , couldn't keep his hands off of her ( and she loved that) Unless it's happening in private , who knows. no idea jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Article on the beach day. Really weird that they seem to have an eyewitness follow them from the house.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1131753/inside-hannah-brown-and-tyler-cameron-s-very-relaxed-beach-day

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:12 pm

I was just over on IG "bachelor.tea" the 5th pic LOOKS like her head is leaning on his shoulder (not sure) it appears she could be searching in her beach bag or something, so far it's the closest contact pic that i've seen Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 4256136633 cantstopl cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:24 pm

@smg2587 Super creepy.... but maybe it's small town living. People were trying to stalk Tyler when he was in Montana that one time. I remember seeing IG stories and tiktoks about these girls going into town and asking establishments where he was until they finally located him.

Anyway, I said what I already have to say about their disregard for social distancing. At least it seems like Florida is finally enforcing some stricter laws. They still need to ban all public beaches, imo.

I don't think we'll be getting any PDA pictures any time soon unless they have addressed their status publicly. I'm thinking in a business perspective.... if I were those two, I would milk whatever this is, as long as I can to garner some hype before any actual announcement. I thought both of them having Matt post on his IG of Matt and Hannah was a very good play that worked in all three persons favour. Should nothing come out of this extended stay, they can just chalk it up as being friends. It's not like they said they were dating.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Jolena wrote:I was just over on IG "bachelor.tea" the 5th pic LOOKS like her head is leaning on his shoulder (not sure) it appears she could be searching in her beach bag or something, so far it's the closest contact pic that i've seen Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 4256136633 cantstopl cantstopl
I think she was trying to use her phone & using his body to block the sun.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Jolena wrote:I was just over on IG "bachelor.tea" the 5th pic LOOKS like her head is leaning on his shoulder (not sure) it appears she could be searching in her beach bag or something, so far it's the closest contact pic that i've seen Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 4256136633 cantstopl cantstopl
I think she was trying to use her phone & using his body to block the sun.

Good play Hannah! Cuz there's no other option to block the sun when reading your phone than Tylers body! giggling cantstopl rofl
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:50 pm

I wouldn't doubt that they are just being very careful about PDA right now if they are a couple. Let the PDA happen in private. When he was on the show, PDA was expected. Two entirely different situations.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:55 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I wouldn't doubt that they are just being very careful about PDA right now if they are a couple.  Let the PDA happen in private.  When he was on the show, PDA was expected.  Two entirely different situations.

IMO

I don’t know what they are right now, they probably don’t either. But even if a couple or messing around I am not surprised to see no PDA. We didn’t see any with Gigi or Stassi iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:57 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:]I wouldn't doubt that they are just being very careful about PDA right now if they are a couple.  Let the PDA happen in private.  When he was on the show, PDA was expected.  Two entirely different situations.

IMO

I agree with that!  I think it'll be telling on how long Hannah stays and how soon, if at all they meet up again.  I also wouldn't be surprised if there is someone sitting outside Tyler's house trying to get some pictures.  no no
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess