SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:50 pm

@ReneeM Maybe that's why Hannah's dad gave an exclusive to L&S saying Tannah are just friends. Just trying to protect the Mannah relationship  Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 1f440

Ok, but seriously, I'm still laughing he gave a quote to L&S of all publications laugh out loud laugh out loud These last few seasons of the Bachelor brought out super involved parents that wild out to the media and SM laugh out loud Hopefully his "just friends" take buys Hannah, Tyler, and the crew a bit more time and privacy. I wouldn't count on it though. Seems like Tyler's neighbours are tipping the press off or personally taking photos to sell to the press.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by suzq Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Hannah is a very forgiving person. I doubt that she has totally forgotten Matt's behavior last summer. She knows that getting along with Matt is very important to Tyler -- so she is becoming friends with him. Matt is a good friend to Tyler, but I still haven't forgotten his "hot boi summer" remarks. Hopefully, he is grown from that. Matt probably also knows that getting along with Hannah is important to Tyler. I am sure that Matt doesn't mind Hannah's popularity, either--just like he hasn't Tyler's. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:38 pm

These two articles came out at the same time saying they are friends. The eonline on has a weird timeline of events this past week (they very well could be talking about last week's visit). Since they both came out near the same time I guessing pr people maybe talking, jmo.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-brown-tyler-cameron-are-just-friends-but-love-each-other/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1132273/where-hannah-brown-and-tyler-cameron-really-stand-after-reuniting

Edit to add apparently her dad talked more to L&S and not just about Tyler but other men Hannah was shipped with. laugh out loud oh to be a fly on the wall next time father and daughter talk. laugh out loud

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/did-hannah-brown-date-alan-bersten-or-peter-weber-post-bachelorette/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:16 pm

Damn, her dad out here wildin' laugh out loud laugh out loud He needs to reel it back in. I have a hard time believing Hannah telling her dad to tell the press about his thoughts about their status on each of Hannah's men on the show and her dance partner.

I agree the US and Enews one is probably their PRs talking. Although, the ENEws one was very difficult to follow because some of the stuff seems out of order or context. Pretty much said they were friends now, but there could also be a potential romance in the future. Seems like the PRs go to quote since the season of the Bachelorette has ended.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Robbio out here just telling all her business huh?  Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 1f62d. It's hilarious laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:46 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B95NEoBlMrj/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:48 pm

They are playing with my emotions at this point laugh out loud can I sue? Lol
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:50 pm

Brother approved. So cute. We're getting photos with everyone except Tyler laugh out loud

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Brother approved. So cute. We're getting photos with everyone except Tyler laugh out loud

I'm telling y'all, that's what's going to happen regardless of their status laugh out loud Tyler and Hannah aren't dumb and pretty SM savvy. They all win when the speculation keeps on going.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Brother approved. So cute. We're getting photos with everyone except Tyler laugh out loud

hehehe laugh out loud true.... saving the best for last :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:59 pm

dee wrote:

I'm telling y'all, that's what's going to happen regardless of their status laugh out loud Tyler and Hannah aren't dumb and pretty SM savvy. They all win when the speculation keeps on going.

I agree and with the speculation growing they'll be at 6M followers between them on IG alone in no time. That's record breaking for bachelor couples If they haven't broken it already. jmo Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 1176891977
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:14 pm

Diana wrote:They are playing with my emotions at this point laugh out loud can I sue? Lol

Put my name down for this class action lawsuit against Tannah. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess