SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:42 am

@ReneeM

I have thought this for a long time. She is not meant to be in that environment. I said earlier that the day her car got broken into she seemed like she was so done with it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:09 am

Make my introduction in Hannah's thread too hi I only started to watch her (various youtube videos) and she is very likeable. She is bubbly (in good way), level headed, but also fighting to balance herself and trying to make better choices, reflective, prudent, but at times daring enough, positive example of a human, unperfect strong woman. Now I understand my definition of "strong" might not align with someone else's, but I acknowledge her strength in rising up even after the mishaps, bad decisions, insecurities and hurt. She doesn't let herself or anyone else to make her feel defeated, wrong, ... and that's a good place to be. It doesn't mean that depressing times or doubts never touch her, but that she is capable and willing to overcome them without putting blame on anyone, but being accountable for her shortcomings.

Also I would never imagine a "pageant girl" like her, but seeing some older footage her evolution is noticeable.

There are also many people that really don't like her. I understand that some has to do with her final choice of men as Bette, but other just don't like her character. And those people simply have something in them to dislike a smiley girl that "appears too much on their TV". Which I guess speaks more about them than her.

As for her friendship with Tyler ... I hope they continue to stay close even after "the quarantine" (if I exclude the growing relationship), because I find the match to be good for both, for their growth and strength. And I agree with you that it looks like she really needs a good company further down the road, so it will be interesting how and where she will look for it. Time will tell.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:30 am

Thrilled that Hannah B. seems truly joyful at the moment; it was hard won. Whatever exists between Tyler and her, I hope it's a safe haven for both of them in light of recent loss and near loss. Friendship is a really good place to begin. Maybe, just maybe, we'll also get a little love out of it if that's what they both want PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:59 pm

Florida looks great on her!!!!

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Screen63

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-eR8WnVnq/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:05 pm

Safe to assume she's still in Jupiter, with Tyler scaring her in the new tiktok video.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:47 pm

OMG Hannah's new TikTok with the spoons... WTH ....funny!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:52 pm

alwayscooking wrote:OMG Hannah's new TikTok with the spoons... WTH ....funny!
rofl cantstopl what the idiots hehehe

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Here’s the link https://vm.tiktok.com/s2wt2t/

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:20 pm

Hannah looks genuinely happy. And we know she doesn’t fake it.

I feel like whatever happens, this will be a few weeks that her and Tyler will always remember. And given the circumstances, and what they’ve recently been through, that’s pretty special.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:39 pm

The flirty looks on her insta live just now 💕
So much banter between them all but she also gave a few certain looks Tyler’s way.

They just seem so happy regardless of anything which is so nice to see

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:57 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
Here’s the link https://vm.tiktok.com/s2wt2t/
Looks like this kind of spooning can be kind of intimate too. If you want it to be. cheeky
Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Spooni10
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Here’s her response to seeing what happened https://vm.tiktok.com/srnL6D/. Loved her reaction

the last part is the best but she is clearly close with Matt and Ryan.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess