SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Miyala Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Did you see Hannahs latest tiktok? Interresting song choice, especially coming from Hannah that in the past has been on point with her song choices

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Miyala wrote:Did you see Hannahs latest tiktok? Interresting song choice, especially coming from Hannah that in the past has been on point with her song choices

What were the songs she was playing? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Jolena wrote:
Miyala wrote:Did you see Hannahs latest tiktok? Interresting song choice, especially coming from Hannah that in the past has been on point with her song choices

What were the songs she was playing? TIA

Modjo Lady Hear Me Tonight
https://genius.com/Modjo-lady-hear-me-tonight-lyrics
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:42 pm

Can someone bring over Hannah's latest tiktok? I've enjoyed watching those. TIA
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:57 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:Can someone bring over Hannah's latest tiktok? I've enjoyed watching those. TIA

Here you go https://vm.tiktok.com/sPC86g/

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Looks like between both of them they reached 5M followers on IG . And if/when they announce that they are a couple I'm assuming that will grow even more. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ddsmom17 wrote:Can someone bring over Hannah's latest tiktok? I've enjoyed watching those. TIA

Thank you so much for bringing that over ... she really is adorable and fun, even though I’m not happy about her lack of social distancing with the Quarantine team ... it sure looks like they’ve all had a great time together.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:11 pm

pikake wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Thank you so much for bringing that over ... she really is adorable and fun, even though I’m not happy about her lack of social distancing with the Quarantine team ... it sure looks like they’ve all had a great time together.

Some of those pictures are months ago. For example, the one at Disneyland voiced over by Alan.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
pikake wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Some of those pictures are months ago. For example, the one at Disneyland voiced over by Alan.

Oh, I realize those shots were not recent ones, because I heard Alan ... I was referring to her recent escapades in Florida with the Quarantine crew, but hopefully they will all stay healthy. Regardless, I still think she’s cute and down to earth.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:28 am

pikake wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
pikake wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Oh, I realize those shots were not recent ones, because I heard Alan ... I was referring to her recent escapades in Florida with the Quarantine crew, but hopefully they will all stay healthy.  Regardless, I still think she’s cute and down to earth.

Low key wears the bathing suit from TC's hometown. Wonder if that was done then? She has not worn it while in Jupiter.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:34 am

Can I just say Hannah in that bathing suit looks incredible!! Like wow! What I and probably most would not give for her body. She is a beauty that is a fact. Hopefully more cute videos today of Tannah and the “crew!” :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Just like Caelynn, I think Hannah looks so good without makeup.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess