SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:43 pm

I'm reading how much heat Hannah got for her post caption "what's more contagious than a smile" ... and I actually don't think it's fair the flack she's getting, because the saying isn't insensitive or untrue for that matter IMO. A smile is contagious and also helpful at times. It definitely is something people are seeking in these times of need. People in Italy are entertaining each other in order to make people smile and ease the stress of the situation. The smile is for the healthy and the smile is for those who are leaving us too, because they deserve a warm, serene goodbye, so that they can leave in peace. We aren't talking about a laugh, or joy, we are talking about a smile, compassion and optimism. Not tears and pessimism. Therefor IMO the caption is right on point ... even in these times. Instead people should practice sincerity and reflection, since it wasn't actually the caption that triggered them to criticize Hannah, let's be honest, it was the photo of her ... being simply Happy ... and according to some ... that's insensitive. Go figure the human nature.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:17 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm reading how much heat Hannah got for her post caption "what's more contagious than a smile" ... and I actually don't think it's fair the flack she's getting, because the saying isn't insensitive or untrue for that matter IMO. A smile is contagious and also helpful at times. It definitely is something people are seeking in these times of need. People in Italy are entertaining each other in order to make people smile and ease the stress of the situation. The smile is for the healthy and the smile is for those who are leaving us too, because they deserve a warm, serene goodbye, so that they can leave in peace. We aren't talking about a laugh, or joy, we are talking about a smile, compassion and optimism. Not tears and pessimism. Therefor IMO the caption is right on point ... even in these times. Instead people should practice sincerity and reflection, since it wasn't actually the caption that triggered them to criticize Hannah, let's be honest, it was the photo of her ... being simply Happy ... and according to some ... that's insensitive. Go figure the human nature.

I cannot believe that. Are we all supposed to be feeling down? I can't do that, I have to look for something beautiful in an otherwise dire situation so that I actually have something to live for. It's not like she said 'we're all gonna die anyways' so why not smile. Aaargh, people are unreal.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:26 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Does anyone have Hannah and Alan's dance video from yesterday? I saw a brief clip, but I can't find the entire video. I so enjoyed them on DWTS and the very supportive, fun parthership they had. A pick-me-up would be welcome today, TYIA PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:34 pm

veg_out wrote:Does anyone have Hannah and Alan's dance video from yesterday? I saw a brief clip, but I can't find the entire video. I so enjoyed them on DWTS and the very supportive, fun parthership they had. A pick-me-up would be welcome today, TYIA PINKHEART

@veg_out, here's an Instagram fanpage that has the video of AlanbamaHannah. I hope that works.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:13 pm

@2ndcampbell, thank you so much for sharing that link. It made my day bestbud!  

Alan and Hannah have such a sweet friendship. They practice good communication by affirming each other, remembering special shared memories, and talking through disagreements. Alan seems like an open book with his emotions. They complement each other very well even though they're very similar, imo, in personality. So glad she has him as a friend.

I look forward to seeing them dance together whenever quarantine is over.  PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:13 pm

veg_out wrote:@2ndcampbell, thank you so much for sharing that link. It made my day bestbud!  

Alan and Hannah have such a sweet friendship. They practice good communication by affirming each other, remembering special shared memories, and talking through disagreements. Alan seems like an open book with his emotions. They complement each other very well even though they're very similar, imo, in personality. So glad she has him as a friend.

I look forward to seeing them dance together whenever quarantine is over.  PINKHEART
^^^^agree 1000%
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:35 pm

https://twitter.com/hannahbrown/status/1246596521019215872?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:45 pm

rofl cantstopl rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:23 am

TheBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 20200410

https://www.instagram.com/oliviafariaa/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:37 am

Hannah and her dad are hilarious! giggling Good for him that he was willing to learn.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Best Tik Tok from Tuscaloosa! Everyone needs to give Robbio the likes!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess