SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:55 pm

Thiis episode is dragging on and on

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:57 pm

I really like Victoria P

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:59 pm

@mizzoufan IA but I knew this would be the case. Peter is just not a good lead. Hopefully it will be better when the drama with the women he's up and the drama takes off

There's Peter kissing Kelley in front of the others. Such a contrast to Colton who felt uncomfortable with Demi jumping on his back in front of the others. Even Hannah kept the PDA out of view of the other guys. I remember Jed kissing her once after he won a competition in front of the others but that's it. Peter does not care. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:03 am

I think Peter is doing ok as a lead. VF I'm loosing patience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:04 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@mizzoufan IA but I knew this would be the case. Peter is just not a good lead. Hopefully it will be better when the drama with the women he's up and the drama takes off

There's Peter kissing Kelley in front of the others. Such a contrast to Colton who felt uncomfortable with Demi jumping on his back in front of the others. Even Hannah kept the PDA out of view of the other guys. I remember Jed kissing her once after he won a competition in front of the others but that's it. Peter does not care. All JMO
I think it shows is immaturity

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:06 am

I wonder how Victoria P leaving will play out. I like her.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:07 am

Does anyone think Kelley and Peter did more than just meet before?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:08 am

We are back with the ladies arriving at the theater. He is nervous and lies that he has no idea what they are doing because he asked a really good "friend" of his to put this together. Please.

There is the windmill with Hannah. The girls are not happy and everyone is asking why is she here...again? As am I. Hannah knows what is about to go down and you can see she would rather be anywhere else as she starts to recount their dates. Peter is nervously laughing, but the girls...not so much. This is just horribly cringe worthy. I am  embarrassed for Hannah...and her parents. So, so, bad. She then tries to make this all about confidence and empowerment. Not even close. They need to share a sex story...yeah, just what we want to see. I notice that none of the contenders are on this horrible, horrible date!

Next we have a producer talking to Hannah pretending like he cares instead of just using and abusing her.

Peter finds Hannah crying and full of running mascara. She's a pageant girl, you know she knows how not to have runny mascara. I really hate that she allowed them to do this to her.

She doesn't know what she was doing in Greece. Snotty crying and the mascara even more of a mess. Questioning of their relationship post show, AFTR. They are confused and don't know. Now he doesn't know what he is doing and the editing is atrocious and makes if seem as if he asks her to join the women at the house. Does she regret sending him home in Crete? Yes. She thought is was going to be him and Jed. She broke everyone's heart including her own her season. She thought he wanted to be the  Bachelor. What do you want? Everyone is confused and doesn't know what to do!

He wants everything to have worked out and he feels guilty because he has all these women who are expecting someone who is ready...and he doesn't know!!!

Preview of next week....tears, tears, and more tears. Nobody wants to be here...

Peter with the emotional support cow...thinking about giving her the FIR and CH with dad jokes with a cow theme.

Heaven help me...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:09 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@mizzoufan IA but I knew this would be the case. Peter is just not a good lead. Hopefully it will be better when the drama with the women he's up and the drama takes off

I think it shows his immaturity

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:13 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I wonder how Victoria P leaving will play out. I like her.

I honestly don’t see anything between them at all so I can see why she would leave on her own and especially so she could attend the pageant. She’s just so sweet and not at all fake. IMO I feel like a lot of people pre-judged her on her looks (some said fake) but she seems pretty real to me!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:14 am

I haven't seen Hannah and Peter yet but the more they show of the scene to come the less intense it feels. I don't sense any desire to be together but two exes locked in a room and forced to speak about their past.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:16 am

sandileekeller wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I wonder how Victoria P leaving will play out. I like her.

I honestly don’t see anything between them at all so I can see why she would leave on her own and especially so she could attend the pageant. She’s just so sweet and not at all fake. IMO I feel like a lot of people pre-judged her on her looks (some said fake) but she seems pretty real to me!

Well I don't see much between Peter and anyone of these women so far except Kelley. Even the preview of him and Madi is falling flat for me. Victoria P is at least acting like she's super into him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem