SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don’t understand: if Madi, who by all accounts that I’ve seen here and on sm, has strong Christian faith, why would she go on a show like The bachelor to find a husband?
Don't most contestants go on the show for the experience and exposure not with the intent to be the F1? JMO

Yes.  I am in wait and see mode on her.  I get why she went on but if she wasn't ready/didn't like Peter/has issues with his past why did she stay until the end.  I think this will be a fun/surprising season and I can't wait.   IMO

Sean Lowe went on and it worked for him. Maybe she’s just giving it a shot?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:52 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don’t understand: if Madi, who by all accounts that I’ve seen here and on sm, has strong Christian faith, why would she go on a show like The bachelor to find a husband?
Don't most contestants go on the show for the experience and exposure not with the intent to be the F1? JMO

Yes.  I am in wait and see mode on her.  I get why she went on but if she wasn't ready/didn't like Peter/has issues with his past why did she stay until the end.  I think this will be a fun/surprising season and I can't wait.   IMO

Sean Lowe went on and it worked for him.  Maybe she’s just giving it a shot?  

Possible but Sean wasn’t really a virgin. Having that past I think helped him. IMO. Still wait and see mode for me.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 pm

If it is Madi, I think she basically had the "ol doubt" and didn't get clarity until after the FRC. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:59 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Sean Lowe went on and it worked for him.  Maybe she’s just giving it a shot?  

Possible but Sean wasn’t really a virgin.  Having that past I think helped him. IMO.  Still wait and see mode for me.

He wasn’t? I thought he was for some reason. My bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:02 pm

OK, on the west coast but watching east coast feed. (Have no idea how I got that feed but absolutely love it!)

Here we go.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:02 pm

And here we go laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:03 pm

We are taking off! dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:03 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 ENotsnJU0AELRfh
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Let’s fly, Bachelor Nation. ✈ #TheBachelor season premiere starts NOW! RT if you’re watching. pic.twitter.com/WWzpW2ecQD
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:05 pm

Peter goes to unlock the suitcase and Kiarra gets lifted out of there. Zero interest.

In a little red roadster arrives Lexi. He likes her. She likes to go fast...as does he.

The windmill girl arrives...Deanra...is he ready for round 5? Please...

Payton come calling 4 times??? ... and she disappears.

Jasmine comes out talking in Chinese/Korean?

Kylie comes bringing condoms. He asks if she found them in his car.

Katrina of the hairless pussy. So cringe worthy.

Victoria F...is perfect for Peter. She is also trying very hard too to appear sweet and demure...until the stupid dry reference. She knows it is bad and looks as if she actually thought about stopping. Clearly the producers put her up to it. And did you know she doesn't want to be Victoria F. That's bull...So are you dear.

But that ties in with Jenna walking in with her cow...Ashley P...her support cow. Bloody hell. I need an emotional support bottle of wine...or two! Peter seems more interested in the cow.

Jenna has to explain to Eunice that the emotional support cow was a joke. no no

Savannah blindfolds Peter and kisses him. She is all about how things feel and wanting to be bold.

Kelley...gets recognized by Peter from earlier this month when they met in the hotel. Apparently they danced. She thinks the spark is still there and he hoped she would come. The other girls are not happy hearing this.

Alexa arrives and leaves.

Avonlea is next and just as quick.

Next is Natasha trying to appear sultry and failing.

Another limo pulls up and the ladies are running to see who it is and spot Hannah...and the screaming is overwhelming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:05 pm

His Dad is so cute.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:06 pm

Peter looks about 12

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 ENo96ERWsAAhaIf
E! News @enews
Ladies and gentlemen, this your captain speaking. Please buckle your seatbelts (and get the wine ready) because Peter Weber's season of #TheBachelor starts now! pic.twitter.com/EJZwMEmNGw
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews/status/1214351123563331584?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem