SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:34 pm

My heart is aching for them. May God give these boys the strength they need to get through this.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:Posts have been deleted. Let's wait until Tyler and his family makes a statement. I hope you all understand.
Please everyone , let’s have patience and compassion!

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:31 pm

I am so glad that Tyler's mom could share in his post-Bachelorette success. She's a proud mama of Tyler and her other 2 boys! Seeing them at the People's Choice awards - great memory!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:58 am

Us Weekly and RS have both released the sad news that Tyler's mom suddenly passed away on Saturday, but no cause of death has been given.

Please let's be sensitive and not speculate as to the cause of death until we hear from Tyler or the family.

Our deepest condolences to the Cameron family at this very difficult time. RIP

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-is-utterly-devastated-over-mom-andreas-death/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:28 am

@Sprite Disappointed to see that we are broadcasting news that are NOT coming directly from the family and are factually incorrect. Since when are RS and US magazine used as a reliable source of valid information, not speculation?
Please consider waiting for a direct press release from the family. I would greatly appreciate it. TYIA .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:40 am

TMZ are posting pictures of Tyler on Sunday “looking distraught” which I think is so so disrespectful and rude. Imagine dealing with paparazzi and news outlets at a time like this.
At the end of the day he’s just some guy who was on the bachelor......Let the family process and grieve whatever they need to in private and they will make a statement when ready. We don’t need pictures and news article after news article.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06 am

Astrobach wrote:@Sprite Disappointed to see that we are broadcasting news that are NOT coming directly from the family and are factually incorrect. Since when are RS and US magazine used as a reliable source of valid information, not speculation?
Please consider waiting for a direct press release from the family. I would greatly appreciate it. TYIA .  

Agreed.

It just makes me uncomfortable that all these stories are based on SM postings from non-family members.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:26 am

Astrobach wrote:@Sprite Disappointed to see that we are broadcasting news that are NOT coming directly from the family and are factually incorrect. Since when are RS and US magazine used as a reliable source of valid information, not speculation?

I know this is a very sensitive subject, but this forum wouldn't exists without articles, social media posts and spoilers. If we can only post what is confirmed by the people involved, there's hardly anything to post. IMO

I've lost my mother and mother-in-law last year, so I know what it feels like. Losing your mum on a young age like the Cameron boys must be devastating!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:36 am

Prayers to Tyler and his family. beatingheart
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:44 am

Out of respect for the Cameron family, we will wait until we have an official statement from the Cameron family to avoid tabloid misinformation.

Anyone is free to read articles online.

Thread will be locked until further notice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:30 pm

So sorry for Tyler's loss. RIP Mama C. sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9QMVsmFYHV/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:34 pm

@bluwavz 😥😥😥 What a classy and touching post! 💔
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12