SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Minney Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:05 am

It was nice to see Tyler on Matt's stories yesterday. He looks exhausted but he was surrounded by friends and joking about food so hopefully moving forward in the grieving process. I donated to their moms scholarship fund and respect what the boys are doing. I'd be fine if they use my donation to buy burgers and beer! It was just a nice way for me to also honor their mom. The percentage that GoFundMe takes is much less overall than the legal and application fees of setting up a non-profit or foundation and it worked in the short immediate term of this situation. I'm sure the time with friends and boating was good therapy for him. Everybody needs a friend like Matt in their lives! it's another reason I respect that Tyler chose to pursue nonBN activities and not get sucked into the semi-real friendships and relationships that are prevalent in BN. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by forrealspeople Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:41 am

Minney wrote:It was nice to see Tyler on Matt's stories yesterday.  He looks exhausted but he was surrounded by friends and joking about food so hopefully moving forward in the grieving process.  I donated to their moms scholarship fund and respect what the boys are doing.  I'd be fine if they use my donation to buy burgers and beer!  It was just a nice way for me to also honor their mom.  The percentage that GoFundMe takes is much less overall than the legal and application fees of setting up a non-profit or foundation and it worked in the short immediate term of this situation.   I'm sure the time with friends and boating was good therapy for him. Everybody needs a friend like Matt in their lives!  it's another reason I respect that Tyler chose to pursue nonBN activities and not get sucked into the semi-real friendships and relationships that are prevalent in BN. IMO

Thank you for writing this! Couldn't have said it better myself.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:59 pm

I must say I love seeing Tyler's friends (non bachelornation ones) be there for him. He seems to have a strong friend group that is always there for him. His friends that even live in New York look to be there for him and his family. They also seem to treat his brothers like they are family. I don't know much adults that don't mind having a friend's teenage brother tag along with them but that's great to see as well. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:11 pm

Matt has posted a couple of post and IG stories . I just want to say what a great best friend he is to Tyler and his brothers. He seems to be keeping them busy playing games and going to Kate’s school to play with the kiddos. The Cameron boys are lucky to have such a kind friend. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:15 pm

whit90 wrote:Matt has posted a couple of post and IG stories . I just want to say what a great best friend he is to Tyler and his brothers. He seems to be keeping them busy playing games and going to Kate’s school to play with the kiddos. The Cameron boys are lucky to have such a kind friend.  JMO

Agree - I watched his stories just before and thought how beautiful it was of him to still be down in juniper with them and keeping them busy. Seems like an awesome friend

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:25 pm

deleted

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:27 pm

@Bleiby527 I hope he took her to his favorite restaurant! How do you know?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:30 pm

Doggoneit wrote: @Bleiby527 I hope he took her to his favorite restaurant!  How do you know?

It was posted on Reddit from a Facebook spoiler group.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:34 pm

I saw that she was tagged on IG. What time was the post? The tag on IG did not come until a few minutes ago.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:38 pm

After everything that happened in the last year, it would be cool if they could be friends now that they’ve both had time & space to move on. Speaks volumes to me that out of everyone from his season of the bachelorette, she’s the one that’s shown up for him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Yep. She's grown a lot this past year, in spite of what detractors say. A good heart, jmo. She's also followed his friend Kate and one of his brothers on ig, per some ig comments on that pic.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:07 pm

I am glad that they can be friends with each other -- I think they are both growing a lot as individuals. When I saw Tyler on StrahanSaraKeke, he did seem to have a reaction to Wells talking about Hannah B -- I don't know what exactly it meant, but it seemed like he still felt some kind of kinship with her. If they have had a chance to talk things out from the past and the present, it probably is helpful for both of them. I do think it is interesting that she is the one person from his season that is there for him. Glad she is and I am sure he is, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12