SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Kas_256 Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:01 pm

What an amazing video Tyler posted. I was in tears, so beautiful of him to share that incredibly personal moment. 
What a gift Andrea was able to share. 💕💙

Total change of pace but I also noticed no comment or support from Dylan or peter on SM anyway. I know SM isn’t everything but I do think somethings gone down and he isn’t as close with either of them anymore.
Loved Hannah’s support and comment once again

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:49 pm

cyessence wrote:
His latest IG post has me tearing up all over again

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9rn9MLlXYj/?igshid=1u7byecg69ynk

Very selfless of he and his family to share in hope of inspiring others.

Looks to me as if his dad is following the 3 boys, reaching out to various people as they approach the surgical suite. I'm glad he was there to support his boys.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:58 pm

That was difficult to watch as we all know life ends however I am a firm believer in organ donor's. A good friend of mine had a lung transplant 10 years ago and is still with us in good health.

I'm glad he shared this very moving vid in hopes that more people will ensure their donor cards are complete and in their wallets at all times.

It is amazing to speak to someone who had an organ donated.

@smg2587 thank you for sharing your personal info. That too just might get someone to think about donating their organs.

Continued prayers to the Cameron family. Loosing a parent is very difficult, time heals but memories never fade.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:41 pm

That was one of the most emotional moments I’ve had the pleasure to view. Almost brought on the ugly cry! Seeing alL the hospital workers lined up in honor of Andrea and the family was just incredible. So much respect for the Cameron family.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:47 pm

I'm going to change my organ donor answer from No to Yes. I think Tyler did a lot of good today with that post.

In other news, Tyler re-followed Hannah on Twitter today (he unfollowed her about a month ago if I remember correctly on Twitter) and Hannah just followed him back on Twitter.

It's sweet that they're on such good terms - I'm sure he'll never forget how sweet she was to come to the funeral and stay for a few days.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:18 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I'm going to change my organ donor answer from No to Yes. I think Tyler did a lot of good today with that post.

In other news, Tyler re-followed Hannah on Twitter today (he unfollowed her about a month ago if I remember correctly on Twitter) and Hannah just followed him back on Twitter.

It's sweet that they're on such good terms - I'm sure he'll never forget how sweet she was to come to the funeral and stay for a few days.

She was also the last GF of his that his mother met and liked . Im glad they are able to be friends. No one knows what the future holds for any of these people who met on this crazy show is but most seem like really good hearted people.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:21 am

Life's too short to worry about SM opinions. Good for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:33 am

Ok, but can we talk about his tweets today? He was on fire laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:42 am

I always thought Hannah and Tyler would reconnect if their paths crossed again, even if it's just friends. What they had seemed so real, and it wasn't just us that saw it, their families did too. It makes me happy to see they're friends again.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:51 am

dee wrote:Ok, but can we talk about his tweets today? He was on fire laugh out loud laugh out loud

He had some good ones for sure!

I have no idea what he's doing now with the face mask thing and drinking wine???
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:26 am

alwayscooking wrote:
dee wrote:Ok, but can we talk about his tweets today? He was on fire laugh out loud laugh out loud

He had some good ones for sure!

I have no idea what he's doing now with the face mask thing and drinking wine???

Lol he's having a mini beauty session at Olivia's house I think. It's a beauty mask.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:25 pm

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1238533716550602752

personal favorite....scroll down for his reply!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12