SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:13 am

I really like that they are at least friends again bestbud! . Time will tell the rest :swinginglove
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:58 am

GypsySarah wrote:If these two want to have a relationship, I wish them well.
From what I’ve seen of Tyler’s comments in the past, I don’t think he
appreciates his life being followed by middle aged women.  So this one is only going to say, “Have a nice life.” Over and out.

I don't think the middle aged women are any worse than 20 something or younger.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:19 am

He has 2.2 million followers, I highly doubt he cares what age bracket they are in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He has 2.2 million followers, I highly doubt he cares what age bracket they are in.

He has learned a lot about media this last year. He said so himself in interviews. He has learned not to get papped when he doesn't want to. He poses with fans voluntarily, so he must be oke with it.

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 65 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:51 am

They are breaking the internet with followers after yesterday's pic with Matt. He is up to 88k followers. Someone said, he gained 17,000 yesterday, but he just went over to public again too.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He has 2.2 million followers, I highly doubt he cares what age bracket they are in.

Agree 100%. A follower is a follower. Also Hannah and Tyler have always seemed to be very respectful towards fans when they are out. They also know how to politely say no. If they are together (heck even if they are just friends) and they post a picture or two of the two of them while in quarantine in Florida, they will break the internet. Lol. :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 am

LaineyG wrote:

Agree 100%.  A follower is a follower.  Also Hannah and Tyler have always seemed to be very respectful towards fans when they are out.  They also know how to politely say no.  If they are together (heck even if they are just friends) and they post a picture or two of the two of them while in quarantine in Florida, they will break the internet.  Lol. :yes:

Life is short. I'm waiting for some pictures, hanging out or cuddling. bestbud! I don't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:58 am

atem wrote:
appreciates his life being followed by middle aged women.  So this one is only going to say, “Have a nice life.” Over and out.

For the record, I don’t think they’re any worse either. Yes, he does have over 2 million followers, but he’s the one who brings up age and speaks derogatively or disparaging about older men and women. Just read some of his tweets or replies to other people’s tweets, he has been called out on it for stereotyping, so I will stand by my opinion. I no longer follow him, but as I said, I do wish him well.
So no, I don’t think he appreciates the attention from the older crowd although he certainly capitalizes by having them in his numbers. IMO
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:59 am

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 65 20200310

https://www.instagram.com/teamhannahbx/?hl=en

If I had to guess, I would say there's more going on than "just friends" If Hannah had only gone to Tyler's moms service, I would say that's being a friend. But the fact that she stayed as long as she did and then went back again a few days later.... that to me seems like something a bit more, whatever that is, I'm ready for it laugh out loud All speculation on my part.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:05 am

GypsySarah wrote:
atem wrote:

For the record, I don’t think they’re any worse either. Yes, he does have over 2 million followers, but he’s the one who brings up age and speaks derogatively or disparaging about older men and women. Just read some of his tweets or replies to other people’s tweets, he has been called out on it for stereotyping, so I will stand by my opinion. I no longer follow him, but as I said, I do wish him well.
So no, I don’t think he appreciates the attention from the older crowd although he certainly capitalizes by having them in his numbers. IMO

Oh, well I don't follow him myself. So, that is sad to know. I agree. Why is it the ones I like the most never post much on social media (Roberto, Madison). Oh, well. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:48 am

Oh, well I don't follow him myself. So, that is sad to know. I agree. Why is it the ones I like the most never post much on social media (Roberto, Madison). Oh, well. LOL

Well I personally do follow Tyler on both Twitter and Instagram and I am baffled by these ageist claims. I know he made a comment when defending Megan Rapinoe against people who were coming for her and in one of those comments he said something to the effect it's the older set who have a problem with a confident, not afraid to speak her mind woman. And some called that out to say he was stereotyping.

But I have never seen anything from Tyler that to me would suggest he dislikes older people or older fans or is in some way disrespectful about them or anyone really. But hey, perception is reality. We all form our own judgments.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:49 am

Astrobach wrote:@Jolena I’m personally not really comfortable with trying to figure out AND PUBLISH any personal information like where they are staying or living or sleeping or??? While it is really good to hear the news of them being together, it’s reaching that obsessive state of staking real fast IMHO. Let them be and have their life. The posts I read on Reddit and here are getting out of hand IMO. They do not owe anyone anything and they should still be able to have privacy. They are NO LONGER the subject of sleuthing from a show. There is a difference between caring and being happy to see them reunite, VS getting in their personal business, spying on them and taking photos and videos of them without their knowledge or permission.  
Am I the only one here who thinks this way?
JMHO
Remember how upsetting it was to see TMZ publishing the’ morning after photos’  of them?  That screwed them up big time .

Thanks for this reminder @Astrobach! It’s true they aren’t on our TVs anymore so I agree it’d be nice to allow them to share themselves about any burgeoning relationship. jmo thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12