SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by leavers Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:24 pm

I don't like getting up in their business, but they are putting it out there to some degree so I think they're okay with people talking about it. It's the perfect time to stay home and hide if they wanted to, but they're not. They know what they're doing.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:43 pm

@leavers Oh, I agree. I’m not against sharing and discussing whatever is going on they post. There is just a line to ask about where they live, sleep, what car they drive, what restaurant they are eating at in private, with photos that are taken without their knowledge or consent.
They are already known to be super friendly, nice and respectful. Why would people, ‘ FANS’ NOT treat them the same way?
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:32 pm

@Astrobach Yup, photos taken without consent really bug me. There's definitely a line that shouldn't be crossed and that's one of them (and it goes without saying that TMZ are gross)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:43 pm

Honestly pictures/videos taken without their consent doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Obviously I think living arrangements & that sort of thing should be private but the other things are fair game imo. Hannah was on Colton’s season, her own season of the bachelorette, an episode of BIP, and then Peter’s season. She also did DWTS. Tyler was on the bachelorette, tried to audition for WWE in the past, dated one of the most famous women in the world, then was involved with another semi famous girl, and has another show upcoming. They have both actively courted fame. Maybe I’d feel differently if they were on one season then went back to their normal lives, but neither of them have. Pictures without consent is a pretty everyday celebrity thing, and that’s what Hannah & Tyler are at the moment, celebrities. All jmo of course.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:51 pm

I hope we never get another fan picture, pictures without consent of them out socializing in the public, etc. for the next few weeks. I am beyond annoyed with Tyler and Hannah (and others) at the moment who are not practicing social distancing. The only thing that could be worse is if it they personally post about their activities on the boat, beach, and restaurant. I really hope it doesn't come down to that. I hope it is total SM silence for these two for weeks. If they're going to post, I don't want to see anything but evidence that they are indoors with less than 10 people.

Don't know what the governor of Florida is waiting for to take more proactive measures. I just saw a clip of Clear Water beach today... it was packed. People out there acting like we're not in the middle of a pandemic no no

Sorry for my rant Praying
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:53 pm

As long as someone was on a reality TV show, we have threads and we discuss them.

No one will every stop the pics/video's taken without consent, that's a fact of life in today's day and age for anyone that is well known and even those that are not.

Our forum doesn't allow personal information. There's no need to know address's and phone numbers.

As long as pic/vids are not coming from a private account, we discuss it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:12 pm

dee wrote:I hope we never get another fan picture, pictures without consent of them out socializing in the public, etc. for the next few weeks. I am beyond annoyed with Tyler and Hannah (and others) at the moment who are not practicing social distancing. The only thing that could be worse is if it they  personally post about their activities on the boat, beach, and restaurant. I really hope it doesn't come down to that. I hope it is total SM silence for these two for weeks. If they're going to post, I don't want to see anything but evidence that they are indoors with less than 10 people.

Don't know what the governor of Florida is waiting for to take more proactive measures. I just saw a clip of Clear Water beach today... it was packed. People out there acting like we're not in the middle of a pandemic no no

Sorry for my rant Praying

I totally agree with you!

Let me join your rant!

This is serious, peeps. Please stay home. If you have to go out, keep 6 feet distance. Even if you have no symptoms, it doesn’t mean your are not carriers. You do this for the well beings not only yourself, but others, especially for the health care workers.
When you see how hard these doctors nurses are working to save people, how can you still go about business as usual?
If we all do our part, we can flat the curve and give researchers more time to develop vaccines, drugs.
If we don’t, we will end like Italy!
#sorrynotsorry for my rant.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As long as someone was on a reality TV show, we have threads and we discuss them.

No one will every stop the pics/video's taken without consent, that's a fact of life in today's day and age for anyone that is well known and even those that are not.

Our forum doesn't allow personal information. There's no need to know address's and phone numbers.

As long as pic/vids are not coming from a private account, we discuss it.

Thank you so much!! First off I respect everyone’s opinion. With everything going on in our nation this board is such a nice distraction. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but there are a lot of other Bachelor/bachelorette alumni who are out and about. Some even took very recent trips but no need for me to mention their names or bring pics over. l do feel grateful to have this board....especially at this time. We only go out to walk our dog and my older neighbor needed some supplies today so we went to the store for her. I try not to judge and will continue to pray for our nation and with the climate being so fluid and ever changing, I truly hope we remember to be kind to one another and practice social not emotional distancing. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:43 pm

@sdmom As I nurse, thank you Smiley I'm about to pop off at the things I'm seeing from some of these people, like Tyler and Hannah. I don't want to shame them and many others in BN who have not been social distancing, but this is getting very serious and they need to think about the big picture. If you don't need to be outside, please stay indoors.

When I saw those clips of Clear Water beach.... all I thought of was what happened in Italy.  

Stay safe people! All these things will still be there when the virus has been contained.

Ok, back to topic.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:01 pm

Salute to doctors nurses!

Now back to Tyler.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:44 am

dee wrote:@sdmom As I nurse, thank you Smiley I'm about to pop off at the things I'm seeing from some of these people, like Tyler and Hannah. I don't want to shame them and many others in BN who have not been social distancing, but this is getting very serious and they need to think about the big picture. If you don't need to be outside, please stay indoors.

When I saw those clips of Clear Water beach.... all I thought of was what happened in Italy.  

Stay safe people! All these things will still be there when the virus has been contained.

Ok, back to topic.

It is happening every were. These young folks are not taking things serious. They are also the group with the least severe symptoms.

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:36 pm

sorrynotsorry - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 66 26076611
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8121851/amp/Bachelorette-Hannah-Brown-runner-Tyler-Cameron-fuel-reunion-rumors-theyre-seen-together.html
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12