SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:09 pm

@cyessence Tyler’s wants don’t match his actions, if true. If he doesn’t like his perfect boyfriend portrayal and women caring about his personal life, he should say no to the video above. He can’t take every opportunity, many leaning into his bachelor image, and then be upset about people only caring about his love life and nothing else. He can’t have it both ways. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Astrobach Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:24 pm

@cyessence

THANKS! cantstopl You gotta like a guy who can laugh at himself. He’s not taking himself so seriously ( i.e. AS seriously as many would think or imply.) IMO

My favorite line that encapsulates him and his status.
“Although the show surely catapulted him into fame, it's his charisma and kindness keeping him there.” That cannot be underestimated, as most contestants after the show strategize and actively try to stay relevant to get all the perks, Tyler has traced his own path by continuing to focus on his own passions and developing opportunities that fit with his long term goals.

I never doubted he is one of the rare breed that came into our screen via this series; he is using this platform to do a lot of good around him while setting his goals for his future in actions.
Kudos all around. hearthumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:38 pm

@Summerfun1980
I have to disagree with you completely as I stated above. Tyler is able to get the humor of his situation and I bet is not as uptight about it as many will continue to point out. He is right that people put way too much emphasis on his ‘ dating life’, he is and has done so much to demonstrate that. But, as we see again here, the conversation revolves around the part that he is making fun of. And this article is one of the best and most accurate view into who he really is, outside the actual entertainment and Bach nation viewpoint. He is a solid guy, with great values and guiding principles and is forging his way above the gossiping and judgement of all who secretly wish they either knew him, were him or dating him.
That’s my viewpoint. JMOAA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:39 pm

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Summerfun1980
I have to disagree with you completely as I stated above. Tyler is able to get the humor of his situation and I bet is not as uptight about it as many will continue to point out. He is right that people put way too much emphasis on his ‘ dating life’, he is and has done so much to demonstrate that. But, as we see again here, the conversation revolves around the part that he is making fun of. And this article is one of the best and most accurate view into who he really is, outside the actual entertainment and Bach nation viewpoint. He is a solid guy, with great values and guiding principles and is forging his way above the gossiping and judgement of all who secretly wish they either knew him, were him or dating him.
That’s my viewpoint. JMOAA.

I’m not sure what we are in disagreement about. You seem to think that Tyler doesn’t take it too seriously. My post was saying, IF he is frustrated by the attention on his love life, these videos don’t help. I don’t know whether he cares about the attention on his love life and shredding the bachelor image or not. I was responding to a poster who thought he might be frustrated by it. I think he’s trying to make as money as he can and will do what he needs to do including leaning into the bachelor image when an opportunity presents itself JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:42 pm

I saw the vid as a parody and rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:46 pm

I thought it was funny too. The skit, Tyler’s terrible acting, the weird aggressive ‘cheers’ thing laugh out loud. My first thought was how I wish I could unsee it, but I was also laughing so I think it achieved it’s goal laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:51 pm

@cyessence Thanks so much for posting this.  This is the Tyler I see and "love".  When he talks about his family, I actually tear up.  My folks were the same way, and I always thought that was just the norm.  Sadly in all the mean-spirited behavior we see in the world, it's so good to see that others see what I do in this lovely man.

ETA I just watched the "your boyfriend" video. I'll admit it's cheesy. LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:03 pm

@Summerfun1980
For the record this is what I think we disagree on:
<< Tyler’s wants don’t match his actions, if true. If he doesn’t like his perfect boyfriend portrayal and women caring about his personal life, he should say no to the video above. He can’t take every opportunity, many leaning into his bachelor image, and then be upset about people only caring about his love life and nothing else. He can’t have it both ways.>>

I do think his actions match his intentions. I don’t see why he should say NO to the one article that is done from a viewpoint that is outside the BN box, and therefore opens new horizons for him. And it’s not mutually exclusive to be upset ( lightly) about the fact that people care about his love life, AND seing the humor in it of how it came to be, hence making fun of it with the video.
I believe he is always shocked that strangers would actually care to dissect his every move, as he is forging ahead to do his own thing and knows what’s important in life. He has said many times, he doesn’t quite get, still, WHY so much attention is given to superficial or personal details of his life. He treats everyone with the same kindness and attention and that’s a quality that ironically is rare to find across the fame hungry world he is thrown into.
Again MOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:32 pm

@Astrobach I was responding to the poster I mentioned who said she was sure Tyler was frustrated by all the attention on his love life.

Tyler has done multiple of these perfect boyfriend type articles and videos.

Agree to disagree that IF Tyler is frustrated about the focus on his love life and his bachelor created image, him taking all of these opportunities leaning into the bachelor perfect boyfriend image doesn’t add up.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:17 pm

this is my favorite part from The Paper story:

"Really, Cameron was just raised right. His good behavior is unfortunately unorthodox, but that was just the norm for him — arguably just the bare minimum. "My dad and my mom always built me on respect," he says. "Philanthropy [has] always been something that I've seen. My parents, my mom and my dad have been moms and dads for so many people in the community. They are always so quick to take someone in or feed them or help them out or take care of them. I always loved that and appreciated that." His learned behavior wasn't and isn't limited to his family and friends but everyone he meets. He's an Aquarius so yes, he's a people person. Beyond that, his joy is just infectious."

https://www.papermag.com/tyler-cameron-bachelorette-interview-2641589748.html?rebelltitem=19#rebelltitem19

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
forrealspeople wrote:A fan IG account made a very sweet video of Tyler. Thought I share it here, if anyone is interested in watching it. It reminds me of why I became a fan of his in the first place. @bachelorfavs

Since we're still on this topic, I guess I'll put in my wild theory about this whole thing. I was listening to my playlist and Lucid Dreams from Juice Wrld started playing. I couldn't help but think if there were some sort of correlation from the death of Juice Wrld, and his mind set that evening. Somebody mentioned he did it sometime in the middle of the night. He was probably listening to Juice Wrld music and thought life is short. It's the end of the year, let's just cleanse out all the negativity that has been hovering over him lately. Have a brand new start in 2020, where the main focus would just be on him and his projects. Let's face it, everything that has been Hannah related in his life lately has left a negative impact on him. Not by Hannah's own doing but by the general public. That song is a little telling. Maybe also sprinkle in what might have went down between Peter and Hannah. JAMO

If Hannah hadn't have chosen him every week, Tyler wouldn't currently have 2.1 to 2.2 million followers and he would be back to a normal job like the other contestants who left early in season. He definitely wouldn't be living in that $7000 a month apartment in New York and he wouldn't be currently working on a TV project in LA. So, no Hannah has not had a negative impact on Tyler.

JMO

I respectfully disagree with this the producer have a huge impact on who goes and who stays .They probably saw a gold mine if he was rejected and became the Bachelor but that is not what he wanted. The viewers of this show saw a true gentleman who does so much for others. They saw a man I still see that loves his family and deeply cares for others. Yes Hannah did have some impact for his popularity but people like me fell for Tyler not Hannah . I never thought they would make a great couple but I did respect him when he did support her when people were slamming her. That is just the type of guy I see. He is doing things on his own now and still is one of the most popular contestant that this show has ever seen. I still think he is doing great on his own and is learning how to handle his fame everyday. JUST MY OPINION
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12