SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:53 pm

albean99 wrote:It doesn't really make sense to remove pics of someone who you've already moved on from, imo. It seems petty to me and he could have just left them. Deleting them just gets the undesired result of making him look bad which I'm guessing wasn't what he was going for. All jmo.

Yup, when you've moved on from someone already, you don't care enough to do something like remove pictures - See Jed with a new girlfriend who has left the Hannah pictures. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:09 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
albean99 wrote:It doesn't really make sense to remove pics of someone who you've already moved on from, imo. It seems petty to me and he could have just left them. Deleting them just gets the undesired result of making him look bad which I'm guessing wasn't what he was going for. All jmo.

Yup, when you've moved on from someone already, you don't care enough to do something like remove pictures - See Jed with a new girlfriend who has left the Hannah pictures. JMO

I see it a little differently. I don't think it makes Tyler look bad because he deleted the photos. Some people do and some people don't. Either way is fine. Whatever works for the person.

As for Jed...He may not care if he is still associated with Hannah and the franchise. It may get his music some attention precisely because he is associated with Hannah and the show. His SM numbers are much less than Tyler's so he may want that attention. Tyler doesn't really seem to care.

I have had friends who have done both. Some deleted everything. Some deleted most, but not all and some left everything. I know one left stuff up because she knew it bugged the new girlfriend...and hence him. Different strokes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:09 am

If memory serves, Tyler’s mom has never known the latest between them. He doesn’t share personal stuff, IMO. Typical son. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:52 am

A fan IG account made a very sweet video of Tyler. Thought I share it here, if anyone is interested in watching it. It reminds me of why I became a fan of his in the first place. @bachelorfavs

Since we're still on this topic, I guess I'll put in my wild theory about this whole thing. I was listening to my playlist and Lucid Dreams from Juice Wrld started playing. I couldn't help but think if there were some sort of correlation from the death of Juice Wrld, and his mind set that evening. Somebody mentioned he did it sometime in the middle of the night. He was probably listening to Juice Wrld music and thought life is short. It's the end of the year, let's just cleanse out all the negativity that has been hovering over him lately. Have a brand new start in 2020, where the main focus would just be on him and his projects. Let's face it, everything that has been Hannah related in his life lately has left a negative impact on him. Not by Hannah's own doing but by the general public. That song is a little telling. Maybe also sprinkle in what might have went down between Peter and Hannah. JAMO

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:02 am

@forrealspeople thanks for sharing the fan insta video. It was great! Made me realize how much Tyler has accomplished this past year for his family, friends, and himself. There is a lot of good content in Tyler’s life that could be discussed yet we have pages of posts dissecting the simple act of cleaning up his IG. giggling
All IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:46 am

I disagree that everything related to Hannah left a negative impact on him. It’s still why he has all the amazing opportunities and he has said before he was grateful and never indicated having any negative feelings about Hannah or his bachelorette experience and what came from it.

I posted my thoughts about peter and Hannah being a whole lot of nothing upthread and elsewhere. But if Tyler had a problem with Hannah’s visit to peter he would’ve deleted a while ago, when it happened. Last I heard, Tyler was still in touch with the producers. He has many friends in Bach nation. They would all know well before he took down those pics and even before he made comments about her on social media, the PCAs etc. All JMO

I also don’t think people get down in real life about a relatively new rapper passing away vs a legend i.e. Whitney Houston, so I actually think it’s a reach Tyler would be down and deleting pics because of that JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:22 pm

forrealspeople wrote:A fan IG account made a very sweet video of Tyler. Thought I share it here, if anyone is interested in watching it. It reminds me of why I became a fan of his in the first place. @bachelorfavs

Since we're still on this topic, I guess I'll put in my wild theory about this whole thing. I was listening to my playlist and Lucid Dreams from Juice Wrld started playing. I couldn't help but think if there were some sort of correlation from the death of Juice Wrld, and his mind set that evening. Somebody mentioned he did it sometime in the middle of the night. He was probably listening to Juice Wrld music and thought life is short. It's the end of the year, let's just cleanse out all the negativity that has been hovering over him lately. Have a brand new start in 2020, where the main focus would just be on him and his projects. Let's face it, everything that has been Hannah related in his life lately has left a negative impact on him. Not by Hannah's own doing but by the general public. That song is a little telling. Maybe also sprinkle in what might have went down between Peter and Hannah. JAMO

If Hannah hadn't have chosen him every week, Tyler wouldn't currently have 2.1 to 2.2 million followers and he would be back to a normal job like the other contestants who left early in season. He definitely wouldn't be living in that $7000 a month apartment in New York and he wouldn't be currently working on a TV project in LA. So, no Hannah has not had a negative impact on Tyler.

JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Tyler Cameron: One of the Good Ones

https://www.papermag.com/tyler-cameron-bachelorette-interview-2641589748.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?amp=&feature=youtu.be&v=1xHfeB_fFPU

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:51 pm

So when Tyler was tagged wearing that ridiculous Gucci outfit, it was for Paper Magazine. They did a fun piece on him and released it today. The writer/author doesn't watch the show and found Tyler when he tweeted about Kim and Kanye on Twitter.

Summary of the article:
- Doesn't consider himself prince charming and thinks that the bar on men must be on the floor

- Not sure why people had this huge response to him respecting Hannah's wishes to not have sex in the FS. Found it scary people were praising him for something that should be normal, as 'no means no'

- Understands that everything he's doing right now (with the fame) has a shelf life and is doing things to help set him up in life for the future

- Continues to mention his main goal is to set up a construction company in the future using whatever fame or relevance he still has

- Currently living in NYC but his home and future is in Florida

- Talked about a non-profit (Miles 4 Migrant) he's worked with through United Airlines during the marathon and expanding ABCfoodtours to bringing kids to large corporate buildings

- Most likely not going to be back on a Bachelor show any time soon

Paper Magazine made him do some role-play about being a boyfriend:

source: www.papermag.com/tyler-cameron-bachelorette-interview-2641589748.html?rebelltitem=18#rebelltitem18
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:56 pm

OMG! He kills me! Too good!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Fan4life wrote:OMG!  He kills me!  Too good!  
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:19 pm

This portion of the article seems very timely given recent events:

"He is bigger than The Bachelor (no shade) and so are his aspirations. Cameron is often painted very one-dimensionally and in the context of the women he dates..."

https://www.papermag.com/tyler-cameron-bachelorette-interview-2641589748.html

I'm sure it's frustrating for him in this regard as it certainly is for me seeing post after post trying to link much of what he does to some female impetus. Blessing and a curse....I suppose. JMO

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12