SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:snipped

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1219814188500938753?s=20

Interesting he named Madison. IIRC most leads try to ignore or deflect until closer to the end when they are getting antsy.

"I had an amazing night last night with Victoria P. Her heart just completely shined through. She was able to open up to me and definitely falling for her very hard," he confessed. "I'm really feeling Madison, she's my first one-on-one and she just, it was kinda cool to share, I was able to share a really personal date with her and something that really meant a lot to me. She just absolutely killed it. I'm really vibing with her as well."

As for the third woman that Weber can't stop thinking about? That would be Kelley, who was on the pillow-fighting date. "[I] kind of have a little bit of a backstory with her before all this started. Just kinda a fate thing," he gushed. "Kelley, just right off the bat, [we had a] really great connection. I'm feeling really good about her."

Remember though, it was done in real time.  I am sure when it gets to the later weeks, things will change.

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:I watched that interview with Jasmine. No surprise that Madi led the Bible studies, but I found it interesting that she would never talk about her relationship with Peter. Gag me on Jasmine wanting Hannah S to win.

I also noticed that Madison has reached 400,000 followers on Instagram.

Where can i see the interview with Jasmine? TIA

In the episode 3 thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am

I could have sworn Madi was following Dylan when she followed Hannah G and yet she just followed himhim last night. I wonder if he was one of the ones she unfollowed or I remembered wrong and she hadn't followed him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipinright Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:23 pm

https://twitter.com/cedarpoint/status/1220361304331952128

gossipinright

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:26 pm

I read the RS 'readers e-mails' which were way too focused on Sarah C of all people. Only thing I got from it is that he has information indicating HS is the final pick, but that there wasn't a proposal at the final RC.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:35 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Hannah S! 
He keeps saying we will fall in love with her!
And she is in LA NO? So they could totally be sneezing to see each other! I just get the feeling that he friend Hannah G knows too! All JMO
I do like Madi but they really haven’t showed much of their conversation. Guess time will tell!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Idk.  I'm so confused. That scene with Chris Harrison saying they have new information is throwing me off. If the information is that Madison is leaving the show and Hannah Ann was his true F1, I don't think that would've impacted the end of the show. He seemed to want to stop filming. I think if Hannah Ann was his choice from the beginning of the finale, we would have a straight forward ending. And I don't see Hannah Ann leaving the show. Like I said, I'm confused.

Last edited by kmick0890 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Hannah S! 
He keeps saying we will fall in love with her!
And she is in LA NO? So they could totally be sneezing to see each other! I just get the feeling that he friend Hannah G knows too! All JMO
I do like Madi but they really haven’t showed much of their conversation. Guess time will tell!

He said that about VF too.  That America will fall in love with her.

kmick0890 wrote:Idk.  I'm so confused. That scene with Chris Harrison saying they have new information is throwing me off. If the information is that Madison is leaving the show and Hannah Ann was his true F1, I don't think that would've impacted the end of the show. He seemed to want to stop filming. I think if Hannah Ann was his choice from the beginning of the finale, we would have a straight forward ending. Like I said, I'm confused.

Until RS gives more info, we are stuck.  He said that 90% of the scenarios have Madi leaving.  He said that makes the most sense, but that he has information saying that HS is who is seeing now.  He also said that the info could be wrong.

What I don't agree with is that Madi is getting a potential Bachelorette edit.  So far, she hasn't been shown much at all.  Is that the case for a potential Bachelorette?

Last edited by atem on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Hannah S is in Knoxville, Tennessee

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Yeah, I don't see a non-traditional ending if Hannah Ann is his pick. She would have jumped on an engagement so fast it would make your head spin.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:23 pm

I am confused, I read and re-read Steve's reader emails, where is everyone getting that he thinks it's Hannah Ann. Just because he doesn't agree with how people thinks it ends. There are so many different ways it could end.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:30 pm

@kjcarter91 Yeah I'm confused too. I'm guessing it comes from this answer in his emails? I didn't really interpret it as him saying he had info it's Hannah Ann though.

Comment: Ever since the beginning of the season, I’ve gotten tons and tons of guesses about how this season ends from readers. I’d say 90% of the guesses are some variation of what you just read with the basics being: Madison leaves the show after overnights, she’s the one Peter wanted, and that’s who he is “pursuing” post-show. So that’s been the overwhelming majority of what people think happens. Could it have happened? Sure. I think there would still be some holes to fill in if that’s the case, but, it definitely seems logical. However, there are some things I’ve heard that wouldn’t line up with that ending. But maybe the things I’ve heard are wrong. That’s what I’m looking to shore up.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:@kjcarter91 Yeah I'm confused too. I'm guessing it comes from this answer in his emails? I didn't really interpret it as him saying he had info it's Hannah Ann though.

Comment: Ever since the beginning of the season, I’ve gotten tons and tons of guesses about how this season ends from readers. I’d say 90% of the guesses are some variation of what you just read with the basics being: Madison leaves the show after overnights, she’s the one Peter wanted, and that’s who he is “pursuing” post-show. So that’s been the overwhelming majority of what people think happens. Could it have happened? Sure. I think there would still be some holes to fill in if that’s the case, but, it definitely seems logical. However, there are some things I’ve heard that wouldn’t line up with that ending. But maybe the things I’ve heard are wrong. That’s what I’m looking to shore up.
Source: Reality Steve

What holes would need to be filled in? Either Madi left or she didn't leave. Is he saying he doesn't know if she left or not? What would stop Peter from giving out his final rose (just because they showed a ring doesn't mean he was proposing) if HS was his intended F1.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck