SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:44 pm

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@kjcarter91 Yeah I'm confused too. I'm guessing it comes from this answer in his emails? I didn't really interpret it as him saying he had info it's Hannah Ann though.

Comment: Ever since the beginning of the season, I’ve gotten tons and tons of guesses about how this season ends from readers. I’d say 90% of the guesses are some variation of what you just read with the basics being: Madison leaves the show after overnights, she’s the one Peter wanted, and that’s who he is “pursuing” post-show. So that’s been the overwhelming majority of what people think happens. Could it have happened? Sure. I think there would still be some holes to fill in if that’s the case, but, it definitely seems logical. However, there are some things I’ve heard that wouldn’t line up with that ending. But maybe the things I’ve heard are wrong. That’s what I’m looking to shore up.
Source: Reality Steve

What holes would need to be filled in?  Either Madi left or she didn't leave.  Is he saying he doesn't know if she left or not?  What would stop Peter from giving out his final rose (just because they showed a ring doesn't mean he was proposing) if HS was his intended F1.

I am wondering if its more a Des situation if its HS.  He thought it may be Madi but when she left he followed his heart and realized it was HS but he or she decided not to get engaged.  OR he sent her home then Madi didn't show up and then he realized it.  

It sounds like the last week was really hard for him.  Remember RS had that session wrong and never got it right. IMO

ETA I haven't read RS emails so no clue what he said or how it was said. I am just trying to figure out how it could end based on what was said here

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by just me Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:00 pm

IMO I believe from what I have seen and heard so far that Madi would make the most interesting Bachelorette. IMO she is the one though Peter ends up wanting the most. Was he able to win her heart is the big question.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:04 pm

just me wrote:IMO I believe from what I have seen and heard so far that Madi would make the most interesting Bachelorette. IMO she is the one though Peter ends up wanting the most. Was he able to win her heart is the big question.

I agree that is the biggest question.  Will they become a couple or will she end up being the next 'ette.  An ending that no one will know until the bitter end of ATFR. question

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:@kjcarter91 Yeah I'm confused too. I'm guessing it comes from this answer in his emails? I didn't really interpret it as him saying he had info it's Hannah Ann though.

Comment: Ever since the beginning of the season, I’ve gotten tons and tons of guesses about how this season ends from readers. I’d say 90% of the guesses are some variation of what you just read with the basics being: Madison leaves the show after overnights, she’s the one Peter wanted, and that’s who he is “pursuing” post-show. So that’s been the overwhelming majority of what people think happens. Could it have happened? Sure. I think there would still be some holes to fill in if that’s the case, but, it definitely seems logical. However, there are some things I’ve heard that wouldn’t line up with that ending. But maybe the things I’ve heard are wrong. That’s what I’m looking to shore up.
Source: Reality Steve

IA @bluwavz & I don’t interpret this as him saying it’s Hannah Ann. I take it as he’s heard some things that don’t line up with the scenario he described of Madi leaving & PP pursuing her post show, but it doesn’t necessarily mean he ends up with HA.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:16 pm

just me wrote:IMO I believe from what I have seen and heard so far that Madi would make the most interesting Bachelorette. IMO she is the one though Peter ends up wanting the most. Was he able to win her heart is the big question.

Please not another young southern girl as a lead. We need someone older this time around. Madi may be one of my last choices for lead in this cast IMO.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Please not another young southern girl as a lead.  We need someone older this time around.  Madi may be one of my last choices for lead in this cast IMO.

I do understand about older being a wise choice but they never seem to do that anymore. Madi is wise I believe for her years and maybe really ready for a commited relationship- not just followers or being on TV. IMO it is about maturity more than age. Just please no more pagent girls and at least some men that are really ready for a commitment. It has all become about drama only and the producers seem to pick those that they feel will add the most to this. If I wanted made up drama, I would watch the 'Soaps'- done with those.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:01 pm

The 'older' contestants in this season seem to be the ones causing the most drama. Madi has zero and doesn't cry every two seconds like HS and VF do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:04 pm

atem wrote:The 'older' contestants in this season seem to be the ones causing the most drama.  Madi has zero and doesn't cry every two seconds like HS and VF do.

This is sure true. Has to do with maturity more than age. IMO
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:30 pm

just me wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Please not another young southern girl as a lead.  We need someone older this time around.  Madi may be one of my last choices for lead in this cast IMO.

I do understand about older being a wise choice but they never seem to do that anymore. Madi is wise I believe for her years and maybe really ready for a commited relationship- not just followers or being on TV. IMO it is about maturity more than age. Just please no more pagent girls and at least some men that are really ready for a commitment. It has all become about drama only and the producers seem to pick those that they feel will add the most to this. If I wanted made up drama, I would watch the 'Soaps'- done with those.

Sadly the manufactured drama is here to stay IMO no matter the lead. I just don't need another year of hearing about the leads virginity. All IMO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:35 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
just me wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Sadly the manufactured drama is here to stay IMO no matter the lead. I just don't need another year of hearing about the leads virginity. All IMO

I'd rather hear that than how many times someone had sex with the lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:01 pm

@atem I agree but that is Hannah's fault not Peter's. IMO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:29 pm

And wasn’t peter there last week with his friend? I think I saw him modeling some hoodies or something.. it was in TN!
heart wrote:Hannah S is in Knoxville, Tennessee
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck