SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:35 am

Sprite wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
atem wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Does anyone know what the bachelor ratings were for the wednesday episode they did? was it the same as a monday night episode or i assume lower?

They went up.  Even beating the premiere ratings.

Say What affraid wow that's interesting imo

@LeapofFaith No. The Wednesday episode was down. It was this past Monday's episode that went up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:22 am

Thanks for the correction, @Sprite. I keep forgetting about that We'd episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 pm

I am sorry if this link was already posted, but I found something in Sharleen’s Flare recap that was just brilliant IMO.

Can you imagine if a man said to a woman, “I’m considering proposing to you one day but, before I get emotionally attached and long before I buy a ring, I first want to make sure you’d say yes.” It’s not a stretch to compare that to what Peter’s doing this season. He has the luxury of choice and is wielding that luxury to hedge his bets. Not a great way to start a mutual, equal, real life-withstanding partnership.
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-7-recap-peter-season-24-2020/

This is particularly true for Peter, but the same thing could be said about the format of the show in general.
=======================
Regarding sleeping with multiple contestants, I will say this: The F1 may have signed up for that possibility, but that is only relevant in the context of the show. In real life, feelings are feelings, and if the F1 feels betrayed, no contract is going to save the relationship.
That’s what the lead has to consider.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:48 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1227996806203703296?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1227996806203703296?s=20

Thanks for bringing this over.

Was waiting to see if she would give an interview. Not that it means anything but I saw a few weeks ago that Merissa was watching the show with Peter's friends when she was in LA (Peter wasn't there). She and Peter's friend Trent even showed stories of each other and tagged one another while watching the show.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:12 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting.

Yikes! affraid Nothing we didn't already know but it being out there in the tabloids, will make it interesting to see how shy VF handles this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:58 pm

Didn't Peter say the public would love VF? Sorry, but Peter hasn't indicated anything negative towards VF.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:34 pm

atem wrote:Didn't Peter say the public would love VF?  Sorry, but Peter hasn't indicated anything negative towards VF.

Because it makes him look like an even bigger idiot than he already does.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:34 pm

atem wrote:Didn't Peter say the public would love VF?  Sorry, but Peter hasn't indicated anything negative towards VF.

He hadn’t slammed any of his cast. He sometimes points out a specific behavior as a negative but always also says something positive. I do believe he was raised to find the good in people and that is part of the problem with this group of girls because realistically IMO some have shown mean or manipulative behavior that outweighs giving them time based on their good bits.
Initially there were a lot of recappers at least liking Victoria and saying how relatable she was because she was nervous and overcoming her fears. Peeps seem to like the OTT types LOL.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:49 pm

@GuardianAngel Oh, she’ll be playing the victim card and simultaneously go on the attack saying people are ‘ jealous’ of her... I’m waiting... !laugh out loud
In the meantime her IG is SO CLEAN of ANYTHING negative, you would think, she’s a saint !

@atem
I’ve been wondering about this. He could have answered with the vague card all this time, but he really didn’t and it’s another turnoff for me as he shows zero backbone! Maybe he is feeling slightly guilty that he fell so hard for her games and he attempts to protect his OWN ego??? The whole thing is pretty sick IMO. From her own past and on set behavior, to TPTB maximizing their info on her and manipulating everyone involved to the group of women from this season who show support and are rooting for her is a new LOW in this franchise history IMHO.
Rolling Eyes no no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:59 pm

notarose wrote:

He hadn’t slammed any of his cast. He sometimes points out a specific behavior as a negative but always also says something positive. I do believe he was raised to find the good in people and that is part of the problem with this group of girls because realistically IMO some have shown mean or manipulative behavior that outweighs giving them time based on their good bits.
Initially there were a lot of recappers at least liking Victoria and saying how relatable she was because she was nervous and overcoming her fears. Peeps seem to like the OTT types LOL.

He said people would love her. There's a difference between that and what he's said about others.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:17 pm

atem wrote:
notarose wrote:

He said people would love her.  There's a difference between that and what he's said about others.

True.
I’m waiting for her permanent exit as she is my #1 least liked ever female contestant.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck