SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am

Nick IMHO is  smart guy and has had many well known people on his podcast. I didn't listen to it, but if he's projecting an image that he doesn't care for Madi, IMHO it may be his way of steering viewers away from speculating she's the F1.

ETA: I kept fast forwarding to find the part of the convo where her starts talking about Madi. Around 46.00 Nick does not hate her by any means, just wanted to bring out that fact. He listed a lot of good qualities of Madi. He hasn't seen much of her compared to HA. He likes what he sees between Peter and HA, if he had to guess it would be HA, he has seen most layers from her, then "and I think you end up with Madison" 50:50 " I'm mean no...."

Peter "Freudian slip there eh".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA5TbgQzcSE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick IMHO is  smart guy and has had many well known people on his podcast. I didn't listen to it, but if he's projecting an image that he doesn't care for Madi, IMHO it may be his way of steering viewers away from speculating she's the F1.

ETA: I kept fast forwarding to find the part of the convo where her starts talking about Madi. Around 46.00 Nick does not hate her by any means, just wanted to bring out that fact.  He listed a lot of good qualities of Madi. He hasn't seen much of her compared to HA. He likes what he sees between Peter and HA, if he had to guess it would be HA, he has seen most layers from her, then "and I think you end up with Madison" 50:50 " I'm mean no...."

Peter "Freudian slip there eh".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA5TbgQzcSE

I think some people are just over the fact that he brings up the genuine and real thing every.single.episode. I think he has gotten nicer to her in the last episode or 2 but its like give it a rest, ya know dizzy
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:58 pm

atem wrote:I could see Madi being part of Summer Games than Bachelorette.  I didn't watch the Winter Games but I am assuming it is more competitive sports than romance.

She did seem to be wearing the same outfit she wore at her viewing party that her sister Mallory had on her Facebook.

something I found interesting is RS asked Bekah if she would go on summer games so in wondering if people in relationships can go on?
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:28 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
atem wrote:I could see Madi being part of Summer Games than Bachelorette.  I didn't watch the Winter Games but I am assuming it is more competitive sports than romance.

She did seem to be wearing the same outfit she wore at her viewing party that her sister Mallory had on her Facebook.

something I found interesting is RS asked Bekah if she would go on summer games so in wondering if people in relationships can go on?

Pregnant Bekah?  She is only just over halfway through her pregnancy and rumors are it will be filmed between 'ette and BIP in May. She's not due until June from what I put together from her IG.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:19 pm

I heard the podcast and when RS asked about the BIP and/ or Summer Games, not only did she not know about the latter, but laughed it off and said that ‘ her Bachelor nation days were behind her’ so any questions regarding her joining these cast are out of the question IMO and she added that with the baby due in June she had other priorities. I think she sounded really more genuine and relaxed about her life and her comments were pretty right on with regards to Peter and the viciousness of the women this time around.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:04 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1229593237595271175?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:25 am

Does anyone else think this is a tad obvious?  Peter said early in the season that his mother didn't always know what was in his best interests.  Maybe it's not Madi, but Hannah "showing backbone" and leaving?  Perhaps she was sick of Peter chasing after Madi.

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Wt8shnh
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:14 am

Didn't she also say God brought her to us?

eta

Thanks for @everly for finding this article https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/418020/the-bachelor-peter-weber-kissing-madison-prewett-australia-date-finals/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunustwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1582035319

No wonder there was nothing on Madi and Peter. The show had 'exclusives' for the press.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:38 pm

I wonder if she had already told him that she was a virgin before they went on this beach date? IF she did it certainly dosen't seem to be bothered by it and if going off these Sun news pics he's even more wrapped up and into her then ive seen in any of the other times that they spent together. (aside from forehead locking every single time. hehehe jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:18 pm

Jolena wrote:I wonder if she had already told him that she was a virgin before they went on this beach date? IF she did it certainly dosen't seem to be bothered by it and if going off these Sun news pics he's even more wrapped up and into her then ive seen in any of the other times that they spent together. (aside from forehead locking every single time. hehehe jmo

Madi tells him right after the F4 to F3 rose ceremony. I think that was the decision by production, because they planned for the Final 3 women to live together and force Madi to wait until the 10th to see Peter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:42 am

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:I wonder if she had already told him that she was a virgin before they went on this beach date? IF she did it certainly dosen't seem to be bothered by it and if going off these Sun news pics he's even more wrapped up and into her then ive seen in any of the other times that they spent together. (aside from forehead locking every single time. hehehe jmo

Madi tells him right after the F4 to F3 rose ceremony.  I think that was the decision by production, because they planned for the Final 3 women to live together and force Madi to wait until the 10th to see Peter.  

Then he knew she was a virgin before this beach date and if that's the case imo these pics show him more into her after hearing it then he was before he knew. So he must not be bothered by her being a virgin at all. He still keeps her because we know that she is one of the F2 . It;s sad how the producers went over and beyond to set Peter and Madison up to fail . The changing of how the F3 go on dates individually without seeing each other and making him keep Drama queen Victoria again (which it's obvious thats exactly what they did ) I hope they can get pass this mess and figure out exactly what TPTB did and all ends well for them.Smiley jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:59 am

I think I'm torn about what the living arrangement. While I think it would be better for each to be alone in her little world, I do think that it's important that Madi knows about Peter's behavior through the week- so they have to deal with it instead of, let's say, this week while we're watching. If you read Sharleen's piece on "Flare", she says, and I agree, that Madi's "ultimatum" may be highly edited to appear as such, meaning it may not be an ultimatum at all. Though I do think that Madi was probably quite clear that if Peter sleeps with either of the other two, that it indicates to her that she's not the "one" and it's time for her to leave. That is an easily understood position, in my mind. Any woman who is really in this for marriage, I believe, would agree. The question becomes, when she leaves, what does Peter do?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck