SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:34 pm

atem wrote:I just looked at Sydney's Instagram story. I was curious as to what she has been posting.  Her lips a way too big to me.  It's sydneynicolehigh if you want to see.

This IMHO is atrocious. I have no idea why anyone wants to do this. What exactly is the appeal of looking like a fish. Awful!

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Captu240

IG story https://www.instagram.com/sydneynicolehigh/?hl=en

Nov/19
1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Captu241

Snipped from https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ay3XWHbvf/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:37 pm

Astrobach wrote:
notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:But like, Victoria really didn’t charm him? She did the absolute bare minimum with Peter imo.....
Why would Peter keep Victoria if all she does is the bare minimum. She knows what to say and how to act to get what she wants. She worked her "charm" in some way for Peter to keep her until F3 JMO

Peter saying something about what makes her who she is makes me think some type of past trauma may come out. If so, good for her if this show experience leads to her doing something to better herself or heal post-show. If that’s the case, the show needs to stop its agenda of casting troubled people on a show (it has psych screening and producers at casting that supposedly are good at reading people) because the show isn’t equipped for this and the Bach premise is supposed to be entertainment not some deep psychological documentary.
Should this be the case I could see why Peter would be supportive and not want to encourage trolling.
Just a possibility. I have no clue. Could be nothing much and Peter is just naive.

I’m not sure that qualifies as the ‘past trauma’ that Peter may know about Victoria, but apparently her biological father disappeared from their life early on and she now have a step dad. I’m sure it’s WASNT easy to deal with at the same time, the unfortunate truth is that MANY children face this abandon and cope with it somehow and become good, responsible and kind people.
All qualities that Victoria seem to lack. I’ve said it before, she could benefit from a good long therapy but she’s prefers growing her IG followers instead of looking in IMO.
It’s also interesting that Kelsey had a similar back story and has a very different approach and maturity.

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
atem wrote:
notarose wrote:
atem wrote:Didn't Peter say the public would love VF?  Sorry, but Peter hasn't indicated anything negative towards VF.

He hadn’t slammed any of his cast. He sometimes points out a specific behavior as a negative but always also says something positive. I do believe he was raised to find the good in people and that is part of the problem with this group of girls because realistically IMO some have shown mean or manipulative behavior that outweighs giving them time based on their good bits.
Initially there were a lot of recappers at least liking Victoria and saying how relatable she was because she was nervous and overcoming her fears. Peeps seem to like the OTT types LOL.

He said people would love her.  There's a difference between that and what he's said about others.

True.
I’m waiting for her permanent exit as she is my #1 least liked ever female contestant.

In my book she is tied with Demi for the most unlikable, most fake, most manipulative. no

Yep, mine too. And as far as we know, Victoria has actually deliberately hurt people by her actions and irresponsible behavior.
Demi doesn’t have that background apparently.
All IMOAA

Re: bolded. I am soooo sick and tired of ~my parents got divorced~ being used as a ~trauma~ on this show. It's extremely common, practically the norm. Most people aren't walking around as broken people who bawl their eyes out telling someone on a first date about it. Yeah it sucks but you pick yourself up and move on. If you can't, you should probably be in therapy and avoid dating until you sort it out.

JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:53 pm

Madi is now verified on IG. She must have something going on with this and filming yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:05 am

gabriele wrote:Madi is now verified on IG. She must have something going on with this and filming yesterday.

That does sound more like pre-bachelorette stuff to me, more than that she's the F1. I'd say there'd be no chance but I also see tptb wanting ~the first virgin bachelorette~ too.

twt! I just want to know either way laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:10 am

I notice that HA is verified too. I think that was recently too.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:11 am

Hotmomma wrote:I notice that HA is verified too. I think that was recently too.

Right but I'd 100% expect that of her; she's already a working model and I can see her pursuing media opportunities as much as possible where I don't see Madi doing that outside of the franchise. JMO
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:18 am

leavers wrote:

Right but I'd 100% expect that of her; she's already a working model and I can see her pursuing media opportunities as much as possible where I don't see Madi doing that outside of the franchise.  JMO

Madi does modeling too. Just for local places.

I don't think it means anything. I don't get what 'verification' brings.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:23 am

atem wrote:
leavers wrote:

Right but I'd 100% expect that of her; she's already a working model and I can see her pursuing media opportunities as much as possible where I don't see Madi doing that outside of the franchise.  JMO

Madi does modeling too.  Just for local places.  

I don't think it means anything.  I don't get what 'verification' brings.

People can't make fake/hoax pages; you know for sure it's the actual person. Plus makes it easier to talk to other celebrities and public figures.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:I just looked at Sydney's Instagram story. I was curious as to what she has been posting.  Her lips a way too big to me.  It's sydneynicolehigh if you want to see.

This IMHO is atrocious. I have no idea why anyone wants to do this. What exactly is the appeal of looking like a fish. Awful
!

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Captu240

IG story https://www.instagram.com/sydneynicolehigh/?hl=en

Nov/19
1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Captu241

Snipped from https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ay3XWHbvf/

affraid affraid affraid So agree with you @GuardianAngel ! It’s the most disturbing trend that young woman follow and it really ruins their natural features, their skin and who knows what else. And it becomes addictive, they always want more! :headbanging
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:46 am

atem wrote:I want it to be Madi, but I don't want it to be Madi.  I don't know why.  

As for HS.  I just don't get it, but she could be F1.  I would think it sucks if she was, because there is no storyline there. I don't get her sucking up to VF...I just don't get it.

I still don't get why he never asked Madi about her dating past like the others.  I wish interviewers would stop with their bias (Nick hates Madi) and ask some interesting questions.

Nick just doesn't like Madi because he wouldn't have a chance in Hades to sleep with her.  He should hope that Peter picks her so the other girls are available to him... especially Victoria since he seems to have a thing for her.  He just might up his age limit for her  rofl   

Peter may have asked Madison about her dating past but we didn't see it.  He could have assumed that she had sexual experience since she had a boyfriend for several years.  Victoria is the one he really should have questioned...

I truly think that you can tell how things are going between Peter and Madison by his interviews.  When he is upbeat, things must be good. When he seems more down, things are tense.  Will be interesting to see how he is after the next couple of weeks with everything that goes down being shown.  I would hope that they have discussed it thoroughly since then.

Yes, I do think he went after Madison and convinced her to date long distance. There is no way he is with Hannah Ann no matter what the stans think.  They are grasping at thin air to make things "fit" into their scenarios.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:53 am

leavers wrote:
gabriele wrote:Madi is now verified on IG. She must have something going on with this and filming yesterday.

That does sound more like pre-bachelorette stuff to me, more than that she's the F1. I'd say there'd be no chance but I also see tptb wanting ~the first virgin bachelorette~ too.

twt! I just want to know either way laugh out loud
I think she just applied and got it. They didn’t make Peter get it until right before his season started long after it was filmed. I don’t think it means anything beyond she wants to be an influencer. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

I could see Madi being part of Summer Games than Bachelorette.  I didn't watch the Winter Games but I am assuming it is more competitive sports than romance.

She did seem to be wearing the same outfit she wore at her viewing party that her sister Mallory had on her Facebook.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck