SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:14 pm

I find myself thinking that if Madi can be convinced to overlook the FSDsex, which happened even after she told him how she felt, what are the odds she will be strong enough to continue to hold to the rest of her high standards if they are in fact working on their relationship? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Prewett house....

I suspect she's been struggling with the concept of Christian forgiveness....hmmm, wonder if she has HB's number? jmo Well, HB was chastised for not forgiving Jed...I guess she had her line drawn in the sand. I get that part of maturity is accepting that people/the world will sometimes disappoint... I just hope Madi doesn't regret her decisions going forward. Wonder what Peter has to do to keep her trust? jmo

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:40 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1232373449164804096?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:52 pm

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Billysmom wrote:I find myself thinking that if Madi can be convinced to overlook the FSDsex, which happened even after she told him how she felt, what are the odds she will be strong enough to continue to hold to the rest of her high standards if they are in fact working on their relationship? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Prewett house....

I suspect she's been struggling with the concept of Christian forgiveness....hmmm, wonder if she has HB's number?  jmo     Well, HB was chastised for not forgiving Jed...I guess she had her line drawn in the sand. I get that part of maturity is accepting that people/the world will sometimes disappoint... I just hope Madi doesn't regret her decisions going forward. Wonder what Peter has to do to keep her trust? jmo

If in the end (very end laugh out loud like ATFR end) it is Madison and Peter & they can get through this , I believe IRL they would be able to date ,have fun and see where it goes. When I think of how happy Lauren and Arie are after that fiasco on his season .Anything is possible if both parties want it. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:I find myself thinking that if Madi can be convinced to overlook the FSDsex, which happened even after she told him how she felt, what are the odds she will be strong enough to continue to hold to the rest of her high standards if they are in fact working on their relationship? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Prewett house....

I suspect she's been struggling with the concept of Christian forgiveness....hmmm, wonder if she has HB's number?  jmo     Well, HB was chastised for not forgiving Jed...I guess she had her line drawn in the sand. I get that part of maturity is accepting that people/the world will sometimes disappoint... I just hope Madi doesn't regret her decisions going forward. Wonder what Peter has to do to keep her trust? jmo

If Peter had promised Madi he wouldn’t sleep with anyone else and then went on to break that promise then Madi would have something to forgive him for. We know that didn’t happen. Madi not getting what she wanted doesn’t mean Peter did anything wrong and needs forgiveness. She is free to feel disappointed though.

As for what Peter would have to do to keep her trust he’d have to become the person she wants. He’d have to be abstinent until marriage and become a spiritual leader of their future home. The problem is when you change for others it isn’t really authentic and probably not heartfelt. If Peter wanted to make those changes that’s fine but I doubt that’s the case. They just have very different values and no amount of chemistry will overcome that.  jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:25 pm

I just wish the women could start doing some interviews from their point of view and not after when everything is spun into whatever the show wants.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1232407607123509250?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1232407609967284225?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1232407607123509250?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1232407609967284225?s=20

Whoa. What did Chris H say about RS?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:14 pm

@atem He doesn't actually say Steve's name but basically CH goes on this rant about how much it disappoints him that there are people out there that live their lives to spoil their show and crap on all the work they do.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:@atem He doesn't actually say Steve's name but basically CH goes on this rant about how much it disappoints him that there are people out there that live their lives to spoil their show and crap on all the work they do.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the update! Meh. It makes the show more fun. I don't want their fake version of events.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:19 pm

Steve is tripping CH doesn’t even say his name 😂
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:36 pm

Is there any way to determine when the promo photos were taken with Peter in what looks to be in the same outfit he's wearing in the latest trailer in what looks to be in the US?

I know when it was published in December, but I don't know if you can find out when a picture is taken.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck