SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:01 am

@natik Thank you for all the translations.

In that season preview he mentions he wants a gentle, good and honest girl. I wonder that has to do with the betrayal by the woman he lived with?

Also during the preview did he call someone unladylike...prosta? I wonder who that will be?

He seems nice and the season preview looks amazing...as always. The production standards seem so much better on the Russian or Ukrainian shows. I'm looking forward to it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Was it funny the way the girls were smiley with Lara? Is she a model... basing that on how they emphasized her dress and walking. She seems nice.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:15 pm

@Sprite You are welcome!

I am wondering as well about his last relationship I mean more than four years together is a long time. Too bad they are not giving us more about it. Because I am asking myself how much damaged he is from that experience? I mean for example we have Natalia on the project and she reminds me of his ex. It's like she is her lost sister or something. So the question is will it work in favor for Natalia or not? Or maybe it's going to be for him off putting?

He said "everything is so complicated it's simple f%$§ up".

Last edited by natik on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:21 pm

@Idlemess Do you mean Lera with the silver dress?!

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 RTPBhyp4E3s

I am actually positively surprised by her. At first glance she is giving you the vibe of a beautiful but empty girl. But that is not the case with her. I am loving her so far. She is not stupid at all. She has a great sense of humor. She is witty. I am cracking up every time when she is saying something. She is a manager at an arthouse.

I loved that sequence when she walked in and the reaction from the other women. They were all like "ok we can't deny it, let's be honest, she is gorgeous". When she was sitting down at a table Anya who was sitting next to her told her "It looks like the girls at the other table are in love with you".

Plus she has great dynamics with Olga. They both are like a dream team. Both charismatic, smart and witty. It was fun to listen to their conversations in the limo.

Source: my screens

Last edited by natik on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:41 pm

Just for the fun of it.

His ex
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JnubM4OO0D8

Natalia
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ThVxlZPma5I

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
https://vk.com/maxodessa
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:23 pm

Episode 1 Part 2:

Max reserved the dishes Olga ordered so he is going inside the mansion to invite Olga to enjoy their dinner together. The other women are biting their nails and asking themself why they weren’t clever enough to make such a smart move.

Max and Olga at their dinner. She is telling him where she is from and what she is doing for living. She said „ I am working in a parliament“. Max answered that now he get it why she got the ability for organizing things. He is asking about her relationship experience. She told him till now her work was her priority. Max in a joking way „do you have cats?“. She said that actually, yes, she have cats, she loves cats. He asked her what she wants. She said she wants someone who takes care of her in such moments like illness. Someone who is kinda pulling her back and saying, Olga work is great but there are times where you need to step back a little bit.

Max on camera: She is searching for a man with whom she can be weak. Witch whom she can feel the weakness. I think an adult person needs to take responsibility for the decision that person make. But she wants that the man is taking those responsibility for her.

Olga is back from the dinner with Max. The women are curious and wants to know everything. Lera „Was the dinner yummy?“ Olga with a pokerface. Lera „What is his profession?“ Olga „I am not gonna tell you anything wait for it he will tell later details about himself“.

Max receives a notice from Grisha. A new contestants asks him to be a gentleman and pick her up at a certain address. Max is on his way to pick up the woman while Lea arrives.

Lea: 27 years old. She was already on a reality show with her ex. It’s like „celebrity boot camp“ for couples. Only those couples are not famous. They wanted both to understand if they have a future as a couple (obviously not otherwise she would not be on the Bachelor). They were together for seven years. She wants someone who is going to love her for her soul and not for her looks.

Grisha is meeting her. So we know now that the video was from her mum.  Max previously decided to give the rose to Lea without seeing her.

Entrance Lea in the mansion. They are seeing the rose in her hand. Lera recognized her from the reality show. Shock for everyone that she got a rose. Kristina „Woman what have you done with Max?“
Dasha „The first rose maybe there will be soon a first kiss and I am still here sitting in the corner“. Dasha is asking Lea „is it the first impression rose?“ Lea answers her that she does not know. Olga is asking Lea where she got the rose. Lea is telling them that she hasn’t meet Max. Olga „Serious?“. So they all are assuming that the rose doesn’t necessary mean that Lea is staying on the project.
The mind games begins. Lea is feeling insecure now.

Max is on his way to meet a new contestant.

Julia: 22 years old. She is model. She speaks in Ukrainian language not in Russian. (There are three girls on the project who are speaking in Ukrainian language the others are speaking Russian). She has high ambitious regarding her man. She is saying that to have a beautiful is not a bad thing but money talks. So basically her guy needs to be successful and with money.  Yulia „when a man is rich that means he is intelligent and that means reliability“.  She gave him a little safe with a code. She said that there is a special gift for him. The trick is she is not going to tell him the full code now. She said every time when they will see each other she is going to tell him one number.  

Max said on camera that it’s a smart move because that means he has to keep her in the project if he wants two find out what is in the safe.

So they are driving in the car and small talking. She is flirty with him and he is playing that game with her. Some jokes, some compliments. No deep conversations. He is trying to get a second number from her.

Back in the mansion with Grisha and the women. They are playing a game. Everyone of them needs to pick a glass with a rose. In the glass there is a notice with a question. That particular woman has to decide if she wants to answer that question herself or there is another option she can choose someone from the women in the mansion to answer it. The woman with the most earth shattering answer will receive a gift from Max ( I am gonna post the snipper of that game later and translate it for you word for word).

Lena is the one who won. The price is a key. I guess we gonna know later what the key is for.

Back to Max and Julia. On their way they are picking up another contestant. It’s Alya.

Alya: She is 22 years old. She loves to travel. She traveled to 34 countries. She is a student. They are speaking in the car about Alya`s adventures side. Max is asking her which country she visited the last time. Alya said she was in Dubai and arrived in Kiev just three days ago. Max is saying that it is a funny coincidence because three days ago he was also in Dubai.  

Max and the women arrived. Max in the car „in my car there are such beautiful women…my car is speaking to me… here is a beautiful one and here…here…here“.
He is helping Yulia and Alya out of the car and Yulia got him hooked regarding the code. He is saying to her that he knows how he can earn the first number from her. He is going to guess the name of her perfume. He saying to her I am gonna tell you the name of your perfume later.

Yulia and Alya are entering the mansion. The other girls are asking them where they both are coming from. Alya is telling how Max picked her up from a street. They are laughing about it. Yulia is telling her story and how much fun they had during their ride to the mansion.
Some of them are taking Yulia as a serious contender. They are fearing her as a strong individuality and saying on camera that she is too ambitious and high maintenance.

New women arrive. Katja, Alexandra and Dana (the rehabilitation-masseur from one of the promos).

In the mansion the women are asking Dana what she has in her box but she wants to keep it a secret.

Outside Max hears loud music. DJ LAGANZA is da house. Max likes it. Her real name is actually Valeria. She is the first female DJ who plays on a laser harp. Max wants to try the laser harp. He is not so bad I would say. He has sure his fun with it.

Max said that it was the most memorable appearance.

DJ LAGANZA enters the mansion as the last contestant.

Grisha is telling Max that all the contestants arrive.

To be continued….

Last edited by natik on Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:23 am

@natik I watched up to where you left off...just after the DJ arrived. Girl was seriously about to fall out of her top.

Few thoughts:

It will take a bit to find out who Max is into. He had a similar reaction to many. I will need to get a read on him.

I find most of the fashions hideous.

Lots of lip fillers happening to the point that I am finding them very distracting.

Many of these ladies look way older than their age.

I am looking forward to your translation about what was going on with that game.

I will try to watch the rest of the episode tomorrow.

Do you know any spoilers?

Thanks again for all you do!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:03 am

@Sprite Agree with you on many points.

I am spoiled but it is strange because even with the knowledge I am hooked. Can‘t wait to see the development and how we got with his F2 till the finale. Usually I can see it with the F2 from the first episode not in this case. Maybe because it is hard to read Max.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:46 pm

natik wrote:Episode 2 Part 2:

Do you have the link to episode 2? I don't see it or maybe I missed it. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:43 pm

@GuardianAngel I am sorry my bad it should have been Episode 1 Part 2. Episode 2 will be on air on Friday.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:25 pm

@natik Np! I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a link for our Episode thread. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:40 pm

Episode 1 Part 3:

Max is entering the mansion to introduce himself to the women. He is thanking them first for their appearance and their gifts. He is giving out some compliments to the women. Basically he is telling them what we already know from his introduction video. The women are impressed about his profession.
He said that he is hoping to find on the project the one with whom he can build his future life together. Max suggested officially to start the evening. Grisha interrupted him. He said to Max that there is one contestant missing. Grisha explained that she was organizing a surprise. Music starts outside the mansion.

We see the girl who arrived early as the first one singing outside. Everyone is heading outside to check out what is happening.

Max liked her surprise and said that she is a great singer. We are getting the introduction video from Alina.

Alina is 24 years old. Music is her life. A few years ago she was a contestant on X-Factor Ukraine. But that is not what she is doing for living. She has her own business something like a beauty salon. She is a hairstylist. She is dreaming of a love story like Nikita and Dasha from last season had.

Grisha is bringing the next „first impression rose“. Lea is confused what a rose she has. Because she thought she has the first impression rose. The women are excited to hear the name of the one who is going to receive that rose. Natalia „It is not about the rose I think most important for me is it to have time for a conversation with him. So I can understand if I want the rose from him“.

Max thought about it and decided that he doesn’t want to give that rose to anybody. He said that he thinks that it is not right because all the women are beautiful and special on their own and it would be unfair to give that rose only to one of the women.

While looking around the room Max saw Lea. He said that he saw a woman to whom he was not introduced. It is Lea. Lea answered that she is disappointed with him. Max „Oh really?“ He suggested to have a private talk with each other.

Max is aksing Lea why she is disappointed with him. Lea answered that was sad about the fact that he was not there to meet her when she arrived. It was not a nice feeling for her.

Max said on camera that he was surprised to hear that because it was her decision in the first place to have such kind of entrance (he means the whole idea with the video from her mum and the decision to give her a rose without seeing her before).

Max asking Lea: „But you got a rose so where is the point to be disappointed?“. Lea explained to him that the other women made her feel insecure about the rose. Because they said that maybe the rose she received doesn’t guarantee her that she is safe and is staying. She explained to him the point about that video with her mum. She said that men are often interested in her because of her looks. She told him the story with her ex. That they broke up after being in a relationship for six years. The ex told her that he hasn’t loved her. He stayed because of the good sex. Max said on camera that he can’t understand such a behavior by other men.
Lea thinks that happiness is family. Max agreed with her and asked her if she is ready to start her own family. She said yes. She told him that she loves kids and that she was working some time as a kindergarten teacher. She likes to work with kids but wants already to have her own. Max said that she has a beautiful smile. After their conversation Max said on camera that he still has some questions left for Lea. He said he wants to find out more about her motives and expectations regarding the project.

Next he invited Anya for a private talk.
Anya asked him if the idea with a contract didn’t scared him off. He said not at all. He liked the idea and that she got him off guard. He was joking that he didn’t even thought about it to ask her for a copy of the contract. He asked her why she chose to be a lawyer. She said she haven’t her parents wanted for her to be a lawyer. Max „did your parents also suggested you to go on that project?“. She said her mum got the idea. They watched together the project and her mum said that it is a good idea to take part in the project because with her job and her graphic as lawyer (Anya said she works from 9am till 8pm) she has no time to meet someone.

We are seeing Anya`s introduction video. She is the only child in the family. Her parents are rich. So they are spoiling her pretty much. She is very close with her parents (we can see her parents in the video). Her mum is her best friend. She is saying that she is very thankful to her parents for what they are doing for her. They supported her financially with her education, they bought her an apartment and a car.

Max „What do you think what would have said you mum when she saw me?“
Anya said that her mum would have liked him because he has manners and is smart and intelligent. She said she has sympathy for him. Max left the room to get a rose for Anya. He said he also has sympathy for her. She is over the moon. Max said on camera that she a very nice and lovely girl with some kind of a childish naivete but he doesn’t think that there is something bad about it.

(While translating that part I saw a birthday cake on the table during their conversation. So I guess Anya celebrated her birthday there. Interesting that they didn’t mentioned it in the episode. Maybe they wanted us to believe that she got the rose because he catches his attention but in reality he just wanted to be nice and polite because of her birthday and made her a gift in giving her the rose. Or maybe both he liked her and wanted to make her happy with it?)

Cracking up the face when Anya walked in with that rose. Shock!

Max said that he remembers that Dasha and Alyona promised him to dance. So he asked if they are ready for it.

Alyona decided to go first with her pool dance. Well it was in parts funny. You can clearly see she is not a pro. As she said it’s her hobby. But…hey…respect for having the guts to doing it. Max is the perfect gentleman and told her after the performance that she did great.

Next one is Dasha. I am gonna post later a snippet with her dance and translate it. But in two words she was amazing!

Max said that it was really great. He asked her if she is a gymnast. She said yes. He told her that he knows how hard that is because his sister is also a gymnast.

Girls are trying everything to catch Max attention.

Max invited Dana for a private „talk“. Actually he wanted to find out what a surprise she prepared for him. Of course it is a massage. Nothing interesting happened there. He found out what she is doing for living. Asked her questions regarding her profession. All in all he enjoyed the massage.

After they got back Natalia took the chance to have a private talk with Max.
Natalia asked him if he already made up his mind regards who is going to get a rose. He said yes he have. She also asked him what he is searching for in a woman. He said that his woman should be feminine, honest, kind, nice and beautiful.
Max said on camera that Natalia asked him many questions it felt like she was interviewing him.

Grisha appears to say that it’s time for the rose ceremony.

I am gonna post later some snippets of the highlights of the rose ceremony so there is no need to translate everything.

As we can see in the contestant thread on the pic…. Alyona, Alina, Anna, Anya, Bogdana, Danna, Dasha, Kristina, Lena, Lera, Lea, Nastya, atasha, Olya, Julia, Vika received a rose the others went home.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel