SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:48 am

Not sure if someone is interested doesn‘t seem like it Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 And there is nothing wrong about that. I understand, it is difficult to get invested in a show with a language you don‘t speak. So maybe we should cancel the whole thing?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 am

@natik how about you provide us with the link and if we have questions we can ask? It's a lot of work to translate everything. I'm interested, just finding the time to watch is my problem. Plus we just had a two night finale for Bachelor USA.

Does that work for everyone?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:14 pm

natik wrote:Not sure if someone is interested doesn‘t seem like it Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 And there is nothing wrong about that. I understand, it is difficult to get invested in a show with a language you don‘t speak. So maybe we should cancel the whole thing?

I am interested, but with all of Peter's stuff it has been hard to find time. Plus I am watching the NZ Bettes. Now that Peter is all over I will have more time.

I will catch up by tomorrow and I am interested in that game that they played.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:27 pm

natik wrote:Not sure if someone is interested doesn‘t seem like it Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 And there is nothing wrong about that. I understand, it is difficult to get invested in a show with a language you don‘t speak. So maybe we should cancel the whole thing?

No, please keep posting. It's just that Peter's season really ended with mega drama.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Ok then I would say let us move on and see what’s gonna happen.  

The game

As a reminder the rules: Back in the mansion with Grisha and the women. They are playing a game. Everyone of them needs to pick a glass with a rose. In the glass there is a notice with a question. That particular woman has to decide if she wants to answer that question herself or there is another option she can choose someone from the women in the mansion to answer it. The woman with the most earth shattering, honest and sincere answer or story will receive a gift from Max.

The first one was Sveta with the question: „What do you remember a lot?“ She decided not to answer on that question by herself instead she chose Natalia to answer it. Natalia answered that she remembers a lot how she basically cheated on her boyfriend. She said that she was in a relationship but their relationship was rocky and during that rocky period she started to date another guy.

Natalia ITM: I am not ashamed top be honest about that because it happened in my life and it is my responsibility and my life experience.

Alena ITM: I think it was kinda like bragging look at me I am not perfect.

Olga ITM: She was honest. She was sincere in recognizing that it was a mistake.

Question from Olga: „What was the most expensive thing you brought with the money you earned ?“

Olga wanted Vika to answer it.

Vika answered that of course she is capable to buy something with her own money but there were also men who brought her gifts as well.
Vika ITM: I am not in the age anymore where I want to brag about it but I also don’t want to hide the fact that men offered me expensive gifts. (I am so cracking up , she is definitely not the brightest candle).
She said that things that are too expensive like cars or apartments she does not accept.

The girls: „Why not?“ (laughter).

Vika is telling that she understood that those men with such expensive gifts like cars or apartments expected from her something in return.

Vika on ITM is saying that she thinks such expensive gifts you can accept from the man you love.

The only thing where she made an exception is when a man gave her a Rolex. Vika is saying that she accepted it because the man said that he does not expects something in return.

Grisha asked how much bucks it costs. Vika said 15.000$ she looked it up on web.

The other women are having fun with her story. A lot of sarcastic comments. Anna said on ITM that if Vika took the Rolex why not accept a car or an own apartment it doesn’t matter anymore at that point.

Lena stated on her ITM that she thinks Vika is lying and that she made up that story.

Question from Natalia: „The most important disappointment in your life?“

The girl from the trunk Yana answered that question. She said that the most important disappointment on her life was the moment when she found out that the Santa Claus does not exist (I am laughing, the faces of the others). In her ITM she explained that she actually  didn’t wanted to open up in front of strangers that’s why she told that Santa Claus story.

Grisha decided to repeat that question and asked Bogdana about her disappointment. Bogdana told about her time when she was a teenager. It was a hard time for her because she was a victim of mobbing in school. Kids in her school were mean and rude to her because she was very thin and tall. They called her names for example that she is a degeneration person.

Most women were touched by her story and felt sorry for her.

Lea is asking: „When did you felt hurt the most?“ She chose Lena to answer it.

Lena is telling the story about her parents. Her parents are deaf-blind. She is telling that when she was a kid she dreamed to grow up fast so she could go to work and earn money for an operation for her parents. She thought that it was possible after the operation for her parents to hear their children talk. But when she became an adult she understood that it was not possible for her parents to hear.

Anna ITM: I don´t know you need to be a strong person for opening up about that to strangers.

Vika ITM: I don`t know…I just can’t…I am always sensitive regarding those things. What could I tell? Of course I will not claim that gift for me. Thank god everything is good with my parents.

Lea ITM: To me it made the impression like she wanted for everyone to feel pity for her.

Grisha asked the women to vote which answer or story they think was worth it to get the gift. The race is between Bogdana and Lena. In the end Lena is the one who won the gift.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Thank you for posting this for us!

For some reason, the picture is black for me?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:45 pm

@atem You are welcome!

Try to load the site again. I had the same problem but now it works.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:48 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Z3Cp0wuRas8

Episode 2 link:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/62424-holostjak-10-sezon-2-vypusk-jefir-130320.html

There is a new season preview at the beginning of episode 2. In case someone wants to make screens for sleuthing.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:29 pm

@natik thank you! Some of those stories are so sad. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:39 pm

@GuardianAngel Unfortunately sad
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:52 pm

Well, since everyone is so worried about this virus and pretty much everything is cancelled, I plan to catch up on everything this weekend since it is my 3 day weekend. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions.

Are you planning to finish translating the rest of the important bits of the 1st episode?

Either way...thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 am

@Sprite Yes there are not many Dasha`s dance and two or three moments from the rose ceremony.

Enjoy your weekend!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel