SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:58 pm

So I am watching the go cart date and none of these girls are volunteering to ride with the blindfolded Max. I would have been the first one with my hand up to tell him what to do! giggling

What was Alina telling him that she got so weepy? Was she in a car accident and needed to learn how to walk again? She looks so adorable. I'm not afraid to look at her lips! On the other hand...I think it is Dasha?...looks like someone punched her in the mouth. Horrible. I have to turn away. Her lips are so bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:42 pm

Sprite wrote:So I am watching the go cart date and none of these girls are volunteering to ride with the blindfolded Max. I would have been the first one with my hand up to tell him what to do! giggling

What was Alina telling him that she got so weepy? Was she in a car accident and needed to learn how to walk again? She looks so adorable. I'm not afraid to look at her lips! On the other hand...I think it is Dasha?...looks like someone punched her in the mouth. Horrible. I have to turn away. Her lips are so bad.

Two years ago on the day of the group date she had a car accident. She was standing on a sidewalk and a car crashed into her. She was in a hospital in the neurosurgery. It was scary.

Max felt bad because the group date had a theme with racing and cars. Plus on the same day when two years ago that happened.

Yes it is Dasha. The bitter thing about it is that she is actually a pretty girl with a lot of great character traits. But yeah those lips are not doing her any favor. Thank god the thing with the lips is correctable.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:46 pm

I think Max liked Kristina. He said she was tactile and in my experience, guys like that. What did they chat about?

So Lena won the tickets because she and Max were the fastest, but he pulled Lera aside to chat. That convo didn't seem as natural as the others. She is being very stiff...and he sends her home? I did not see that coming. Why?

Kristina gets the GD rose. That I am not surprised by. I thought he liked her.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:07 pm

Sprite wrote:I think Max liked Kristina. He said she was tactile and in my experience, guys like that. What did they chat about?

So Lena won the tickets because she and Max were the fastest, but he pulled Lera aside to chat. That convo didn't seem as natural as the others. She is being very stiff...and he sends her home? I did not see that coming.

Kristina gets the GD rose. That I am not surprised by. I thought he liked her.

Yeah it was visible that he really liked Kristina. Kristina was a smart cookie. She had another tactics as the other. Her aim was not to win the competition. She sabotaged the race on purpose to spent more time with Max.
Max asked her if she made deliberate and Kristina said yes and explained that she wanted to have more time with him. He asked her questions about her life and family. She told him that she is a teacher and that she moved to Kiev not a long time ago. Before she spent 6 month in Greece she was working with little children.  She was basically raised by her grandam because her mom worked a lot to pay the bills. He grandma was ill for a long period and she is not alive anymore. She said she is loving her family a lot.

Max: "My grandpa said once to me that not always God is giving us even one true friend. He said but I was lucky God sent me your Grandma".

Max said he loved his grandpa he was his hero. He said that they are sharing the same values. And everything what she said is close to him.

She got the rose with an explanation from Max that he liked that it was important for her to learn him more rather than to win the race.

I am gonna translate that part with Lera later in details. But basically she was too high maintenance and too girly girl for him.
He said during the conversation that it was team work with the blind go card racing and that she let him hanging. He said: "My gut feeling is saying to me that there is no point in wasting time."

Max ITM: In a relationship I want that my woman and I were partners (he means something like a team). And I think that there are a lot of aspects regarding life different with the aspects of Lera.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:18 pm

@natik Thanks for the explanation. Yes, I like that. I would have done the same. It's not about winning the race. It's to enjoy the moment, have fun and get to know one another.

I can't wait until they eliminate some more of the ladies. I am having a hard time telling all the brunettes apart.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:19 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik Thanks for the explanation. Yes, I like that. I would have done the same. It's not about winning the race. It's to enjoy the moment, have fun and get to know one another.

I can't wait until they eliminate some more of the ladies. I am having a hard time telling all the brunettes apart.

I feel you there are way too many brunettes Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:45 am

I liked the date with Natasha. It was fun and they got to spend a lot of time talking. What did they discuss? She did fine with the spontaneity and I think it went well. They liked each other.

What was going on with Grisha's visit? and with Anna? She looked really upset. Then Lea started and the others did not seem quite as supportive.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:33 am

What is up with Bogdana and that erotic sex talk?

Vika sure can talk up a storm. I would have kicked her off right then and there. She wouldn't shut up and the others barely got in a word.

Lea, Lea, Lea. no no She doesn't want men to judge her for her looks, but wears a dress that has her boobs practically popping out...and the I love you tattoo right below them so it can clearly be seen. Poor Max. He was trying so hard not to look, but there everything was right out on display. You could tell, he was just not into that.

What was he talking about with Alena? Was it something about her fears and jumping out of a plane with an instructor?

Before the rose Bogdana gets a gift in front of everyone? Already? I am going to have to check out her hands!

What did Julia say to him as he was holding the rose that got everyone laughing?

And what did Dasha's note say? Was that a date card for next week?

Thank you for everything!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:24 am

I don't see this show in the bachelor archives. Where are you guys watching this? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:55 am

Jolena wrote:I don't see this show in the bachelor archives. Where are you guys watching this? TIA

The non English speaking shows aren't in the Bachelor Archives.

@natik provides us with a link. It airs every Friday afternoon and the link goes up a day or so later.

First episode ... https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/62041-holostjak-10-sezon-1-vypusk-jefir-060320.html  

Second ... https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/62424-holostjak-10-sezon-2-vypusk-jefir-130320.html

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5567-bachelor-ukraine-season-10-max-mihailuk-episodes-links-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:01 am

Keeping track of who is left...

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nlxz0f10

https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:I don't see this show in the bachelor archives. Where are you guys watching this? TIA

The non English speaking shows aren't in the Bachelor Archives.

@natik provides us with a link. It airs every Friday afternoon and the link goes up a day or so later.

First episode ... https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/62041-holostjak-10-sezon-1-vypusk-jefir-060320.html  

Second ... https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/62424-holostjak-10-sezon-2-vypusk-jefir-130320.html

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5567-bachelor-ukraine-season-10-max-mihailuk-episodes-links-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks @sprite Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel