SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:20 pm

mizzoufan wrote:To me pure physical with Victoria.

To me it is purely manipulative on the part of Victoria. Girl knows how to work the boys. A wuss like him is putty in her hands.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:22 pm

A shot of a vulture. Probably quite appropriate for this group of women.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:He may be coming across as wishy washy but I don't think he is. I think he knows exactly what he wants , imo the problem he's having is navigating through all the other girls and their drama to get down to "the one". I think the format of the show the way he has to lead them all on is what he's having a problem with, he keeps saying "this is hard for me" harder then what i thought" IMO if he could've walked off the show with Madison that first night he would've. IMHO

To me it doesn't matter if he knows exactly what he wants...even though I don't think he does...the fact that he can't make a decision to save his life, is what makes him wishy washy. How could he not know if he wanted Alayah or not? Either he does or he doesn't. He can't go back and forth and not realize what the other women will think or how they will react. Even how he speaks is not decisive. Man has no back bone IMO. Seriously the worst lead ever. I'd take JPab over him. Even Jake is not looking better after watching this.

It's obvious the producers brought her back you could tell from the look on his face that he was shocked to see her. He is naive to the antics of these producers imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:24 pm

I knew I was right that it was HS in the green dress.

I also knew VF would win the contest. I bet that makes HS cry.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:25 pm

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:He may be coming across as wishy washy but I don't think he is. I think he knows exactly what he wants , imo the problem he's having is navigating through all the other girls and their drama to get down to "the one". I think the format of the show the way he has to lead them all on is what he's having a problem with, he keeps saying "this is hard for me" harder then what i thought" IMO if he could've walked off the show with Madison that first night he would've. IMHO

To me it doesn't matter if he knows exactly what he wants...even though I don't think he does...the fact that he can't make a decision to save his life, is what makes him wishy washy. How could he not know if he wanted Alayah or not? Either he does or he doesn't. He can't go back and forth and not realize what the other women will think or how they will react. Even how he speaks is not decisive. Man has no back bone IMO. Seriously the worst lead ever. I'd take JPab over him. Even Jake is not looking better after watching this.

It's obvious the producers brought her back you could tell from the look on his face that he was shocked to see her. He is naive to the antics of these producers imo

Oh, I don't doubt the producers brought her back, but he was the one who let her stay and who was stupid enough to give her the group date rose for a date that she wasn't even on. Idiot is all on him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:25 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1224519079693901826?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:27 pm

https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/1224518294713008128?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:29 pm

Did they just show a quick second of madison with him on the couch? I put my head down for a second and looked up and it was over. They are hiding her way to much. imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

I wonder who they will substitute? or even if they will?

Crazy Kelsey tells the wuss that she is falling in love with him. She made herself say it. No doubt the producers told her.

She is worried what he is doing with the others, if it is the same as with her. Wait till she sees. I bet she won't feel so good then.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:34 pm

Kelsey felling Peter that she’s not having a breakdown while in the process of another breakdown
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:35 pm

Here is yet another crying fit by Kelsey. She admits to crying yesterday, but denies she is mentally unstable. Sure....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:36 pm

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

I wonder who they will substitute? or even if they will?

Crazy Kelsey tells the wuss that she is falling in love with him. She made herself say it. No doubt the producers told her.

She is worried what he is doing with the others, if it is the same as with her. Wait till she sees. I bet she won't feel so good then.

She seemed ready to say it from their 1 on 1 date.

Too funny about the cover!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
philphan
Doats
lightredemption
luvstx
suzq