SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:38 pm

Dame am I bad at picking at first I thought Victoria P would be a contender for ette then after her ordeal with Alaya I thought Kelsey would probably be better but now oh geez with her meltdowns I don't think so...As of right now I don't see any of these girls as a good fit for next lead.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1224519079693901826?s=20

I am multitasking and not totally watching, but when I looked up and saw VF's face while doing the cover shoot, she did not look comfortable at all to me. I wondered if she was thinking how is this going to go down knowing her past. Now I see this tweet. She has nerve coming on this show knowing what apparently, the grief she has caused.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:41 pm

OMG...we are only half way through. WTH else is there?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:47 pm

Finally Kelley gets a date. Is she into it? Foreshadowing? She doesn't look thrilled.

Please tell me she dumps his sorry a**!!! I would love that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:52 pm

Retreating...Why is she doing that? Because she sees what a whishy, washy, wuss you are and knows she is better than that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:54 pm

Sprite wrote:Retreating...Why is she doing that? Because she sees what a whishy, washy, wuss you are and knows she is better than that.

I could tell that in that fake pool party time they had together.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:54 pm

Why We’re Not Publishing the Cosmo ‘Bachelor’ Cover
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a30718890/cosmo-editor-in-chief-bachelor-challenge/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:54 pm

Oh Kelsey let it go.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:54 pm

He is making excuses for Kelley? He is an idiot. She and all the women have been making excuses for you, you wuss.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:01 am

I hope that after watching all this Kelsey realizes that she drinks too much and needs to learn how to handle her emotions without crying for four hours over trivial things. I doubt she will. She will more than likely go on to BIP and continue along this path. I hope it ends better than some other contestants.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:02 am

bluwavz wrote:Why We’re Not Publishing the Cosmo ‘Bachelor’ Cover
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a30718890/cosmo-editor-in-chief-bachelor-challenge/

Oh my goodness. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:02 am

He doesn't want girls that challenge him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
philphan
Doats
lightredemption
luvstx
suzq