SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:37 pm

@bluwavz You wanna bet they will show a ‘ back season ‘ full of love and drama.. probably one that the millennials HAVEN’T SEEN yet... just to keep some ratings going without providing any new material. The safest bet!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:43 pm

He didn't say Bachelorette...so, it's not about Clare?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:55 pm

He always says Bachelor even when he means Bachelorette or BIP or whatever. I'm sure he's done that many times in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He always says Bachelor even when he means Bachelorette or BIP or whatever. I'm sure he's done that many times in the past.

Oh, ok. Should have known he would be the type to do that.

I am guessing they are going to reopen casting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:10 am

Astrobach wrote:@bluwavz  You wanna bet they will show a ‘ back season ‘ full of love and drama.. probably one that the millennials  HAVEN’T SEEN yet... just to keep some ratings going without providing any new material. The safest bet!
JMO

It would be interesting to air Trista’s season. I only watched a few epis so wouldn’t mind seeing it plus get a sense of what’s changed.  It being the first Bette might draw the youngest demographic out of curiosity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:41 am

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1240996473040330752?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:07 pm

Oh goodie, can't wait! laugh out loud

He's annoying, but it's a good move for some new distraction so bring it on MF. partytime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Yes, the big tease Rolling Eyes
In the meantime ANYONE can watch ANY and ALL Bachelor content by signing up to www.bachelorarchive.com. Simple, free and a Pandora’s box of watching pleasure and pain!
They need to keep people hooked and ratings in so of course they will not disappear any time soon, one way or another.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:46 pm

@Astrobach thanks for the reminder on the link! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:47 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:00 pm

Crossing ts and dottiing Is? With no update on the coronavirus recommendations I don't get it. Are other shows indicating back to filming again or restarting in a time frame?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Either Mills or CH has mentioned doing some type of greatest hits series where they follow the past trajectory of specific alumni through old footage.
Could see something like that filling the void.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr