SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:11 am

This is simple. Everybody who personally knows a 28 year old, tall, handsome, articulate, educated and fun guy who is a former NFL player, with a great job and life in NYC, who is dedicated to his own charity he started in college as well as fundraising for other causes, who has not yet married or, had children AND wants to marry an attractive, fun-loving, soon-to-be 40 year old hairstylist from the opposite coast - raise your hand. 

Of course they have nothing in common. That will be the case with most of the contestants for Clare’s season. This is such an obvious setup. Just ask ANY man between the ages of 25 and 35, single or married, what they think of this scenario. CH is not her friend. He’s just chasing drama and ratings, as usual. 

The original cast selected for this woman was absurd. If she supported having that many super young guys in her cast, she’s delusional and I’d have to say that SHE is the one who is there for the wrong reasons. So they went back and made a few adjustments. I think tptb should help her understand why that was necessary. They hopefully saved her from a HTD beat down by one of the mothers of a fine young, well-raised 26 year old. 

Clare better hope they don’t skip her season, altogether. I admit, that would be fine by me. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:16 am

I wonder if some of this (Clare's tweets) was done for the drama. Matt is a fairly well known guy through his association with Tyler.  So is Clare going to call Matt out on night one?  Will she send him home as soon as he gets out of limo?  Or will they talk it out, Matt explaining that it's for his charity, which would boost favorable opinions of him for the next lead?

Normally, the Bachelorette is filming and we're getting SM postings of public dates, etc   It creates a buzz and gets people hyped for the new season, but there's not much happening right now.  Eh,  I'm probably giving the producers/show way too much credit to have the fore thought.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:31 am

blueblues wrote:
Astrobach wrote:https://youtu.be/wwQ0MSeS804

US MAGAZINE : Clare Crawley Slammed for Shading ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Matt James - News Today

Maybe she didn’t think this through... rotfl
Well, sub tweeting to lecture someone who is technically in an inferior position is rarely a good look. On top of that she apparently unfollowed Tyler for some reason.

Matt’s response was to promote his Cameo, and the charity that benefits from it (without addressing Clare’s tweet of course). laugh out loud

I have a feeling this will be the most dramatic season ever. I get a flashback of Clare running through the BIP resort in the dark, yelling “WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE DRAMA?!?!?” dizzy
All JMO

There is destined to be a jacuzzi date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:59 pm

Matt IMO is no special snowflake when it comes to being a contestant. He was cast for whatever reason's, Tyler's friend, his popularity on SM, drama, whatever, no different than many other contestants. He can do all the cameo's and interviews he wants, leaving the Bachelorette out of it. No one else is commenting, that I know of about how patient they are to meet that certain someone in Sacramento.

I would feel the same way as Clare and I'm glad she voiced her opinions, spoke up for herself, because IMO she's right. Perhaps sending a message to all the wannabe singer's and shiller's out there that she is not interested in contributing to one's career and wasting her time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Matt IMO is no special snowflake when it comes to being a contestant. He was cast for whatever reason's, Tyler's friend, his popularity on SM, drama, whatever, no different than many other contestants. He can do all the cameo's and interviews he wants, leaving the Bachelorette out of it. No one else is commenting, that I know of about how patient they are to meet that certain someone in Sacramento.

I would feel the same way as Clare and I'm glad she voiced her opinions, spoke up for herself, because IMO she's right. Perhaps sending a message to all the wannabe singer's and shiller's out there that she is not interested in contributing to one's career and wasting her time.

That’s what you don’t get he has not done any Cameos or SM posting about Clare's season it has always been about his charities . He has been doing this since he was in College. What was he suppose to say in the interview that he doesn’t want to meet Clare ? He was interviewed because he is known by many people and the other contestants are not. By voicing her opinion she got slammed and I mean slammed by her insensitive comments. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:18 pm

When Zak’s sister Carly was cast I don’t recall much fan response. When Hannah Ann, friend of Hannah G, was cast there was some finger pointing about friend of friend nepotism. With Matt, bff of Tyler and friend of Hannah B, support of his being cast is evident.
I think, in part, it comes down to who people want to watch on tv and about fan transfer - Hannah B-Tyler-Matt - because so far not many people think Matt is a good match for Clare.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:31 pm

notarose wrote:When Zak’s sister Carly was cast I don’t recall much fan response. When Hannah Ann, friend of Hannah G, was cast there was some finger pointing about friend of friend nepotism. With Matt, bff of Tyler and friend of Hannah B, support of his being cast is evident.
I think, in part, it comes down to who people want to watch on tv and about fan transfer - Hannah B-Tyler-Matt - because so far not many people think Matt is a good match for Clare.

Well, @notarse
There are those who think she can reject him now or, send him home - night one. cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:01 pm

notarose wrote:When Zak’s sister Carly was cast I don’t recall much fan response. When Hannah Ann, friend of Hannah G, was cast there was some finger pointing about friend of friend nepotism. With Matt, bff of Tyler and friend of Hannah B, support of his being cast is evident.

That's a very good point imo. I'm a fan of very few, less than a handful, therefore Matt to me is just like every other contestant that was cast and clearly not a good match. There have been hundreds of them. Some were liked, later to have their own downfall after filming, some disliked and never given another thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

That's a very good point imo. I'm a fan of very few, less than a handful, therefore Matt to me is just like every other contestant that was cast and clearly not a good match. There have been hundreds of them. Some were liked, later to have their own downfall after filming, some disliked and never given another thought.

You’re both right. That’s why it’s a good thing Matt’s popularity is really not about Clare, at all. He’s definitely among the majority of her contestants we know about meaning, not a match. I’ve never seen that fact more in evidence and prevalent than for her proposed cast. It just feels like such a designed to fail project/set-up. But, if those guys are mostly choices she approves, it explains a lot about her and how after years in the franchise, she’s always been single. All IMO. 

Question because she’s new to me except for that one time on Winter Games, I think: Did she ever have a long term relationship that we know of in the 7 years she’s been known to the franchise?

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:46 pm

Sprite wrote:
veg_out wrote:If I look at it from Clare's perspective, I'd also not want a moment wasted after the season was already upended by a pandemic. She's facing the likelihood of an unusual, curtailed experience, which will likely accelerate her need to parse quickly through the men to find a viable option. That's gotta be hard to take, and by and large, she's really handled the derailment with grace. Unlike some other leads, I suspect that Clare truly does want to find love on the show, and most of her casted men were not there for her, imo.

Clare has spunk, charm, and verve, and I can't wait to watch her succeed as the Bachelorette. It'd be the best to watch her fall in love with a guy who truly wants to love her.  PINKHEART

I don't disagree with you, but who is cast falls on the shoulders of producers. If they wanted men who were there for her, that is who they would cast. The fact that there were barely any age appropriate guys should make it obvious to her that tptb could care less. (Although, having been around this franchise for years, that fact should be self evident!) If she wanted to send a snippy tweet, it should have been to producers when she saw her cast.

And this is one the main subject that is barely talked about IMO. The fact that TPTB chose CLARE CRAWLEY as a Bachelorette, always seemed to ME to be a last minute gambling kind of choice. They couldn’t find the ‘ right’ candidate in Peter’s crop and had to look back...and chose the one that would have enough naïveté and willingness to still play by their rules to make a show. Most of these contestants were obviously NOT casted with her in mind. Proving if it’s even needed some more, that the ‘ finding love / a life partner’ is THE LAST of their priorities. She is very naive to believe or even require that they do.
Clare was on her first show in 2014! That’s light years away in terms of social media. Most people who reacted to her being named Bachelorette, DIDN'T even know who she was, and the other- smaller-  part of the public who did, was quite divided in her selection. You would think that after her 4 appearances on this franchise, she would have a little more foresight in how this game is played. Of course, she also was there at a time where other producers, including Elan, were at the helm.
Since then, it seems to me that each season has gone downhill in caring for the lead and overkill in overproduction and manipulations. She is acting like she is with the ‘old crew’ but this is a brand new slate with new levels of manipulations that she will not be spared no matter how SHE thinks she will.  

Chgohighlife wrote:This is simple. Everybody who personally knows a 28 year old, tall, handsome, articulate, educated and fun guy who is a former NFL player, with a great job and life in NYC, who is dedicated to his own charity he started in college as well as fundraising for other causes, who has not yet married or, had children AND wants to marry an attractive, fun-loving, soon-to-be 40 year old hairstylist from the opposite coast - raise your hand. 

Of course they have nothing in common. That will be the case with most of the contestants for Clare’s season. This is such an obvious setup. Just ask ANY man between the ages of 25 and 35, single or married, what they think of this scenario. CH is not her friend. He’s just chasing drama and ratings, as usual. 

The original cast selected for this woman was absurd. If she supported having that many super young guys in her cast, she’s delusional and I’d have to say that SHE is the one who is there for the wrong reasons. So they went back and made a few adjustments. I think tptb should help her understand why that was necessary. They hopefully saved her from a HTD beat down by one of the mothers of a fine young, well-raised 26 year old. 

Clare better hope they don’t skip her season, altogether. I admit, that would be fine by me. 
All IMO.

Right now, the comments on Twitter and IG are skeweringher alive.
FACTS: She will be 40 IF and WHEN they start filming.
How many guys will be excited to come meet her and SERIOUSLY consider her as a partner? Less than 5 on 30
She has had all the time and opportunity to lookout and ‘spy’ on the cast that was chosen for her. Never been done before. And she can’t come around and pick and choose who SHE wants or not. Again, never been done and will never be.
The way she has responded to Matt’s popularity is a major PR mistake that will - has already- backfire on her and proves that she is again very immature and ill prepared for the level of mind games that TPTB has - had- in store for her.
On their side TPTB is LOVING what she did ( or at least the reactions it prompted)  creating controversy and drama already, without being on air! Gold!
It remains to be seen what will be the outcome yet if and when the season starts, but I guarantee that most guys that were on the original cast will be gone for one reason or another, and with possibly months ahead without filming, I suspect more S/M elements will play out and alter the possibility of her role as lead.
We’ll see!
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:40 pm

From what I’ve seen of Matt & Clare, I’m of the opinion they are not a good match on paper. However, my guess is there are very few men selected for Clare’s season that are a decent match for her.

I think Clare is going to be disappointed in her attempt as lead & she knows it. She’ll give them a show, complete with drama, but she may not feel satisfied with the end result. I think Matt happened to be the one standing in front of her (on SM obviously), so he took the hit. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:59 pm

jojo47 wrote:

From what I’ve seen of Matt & Clare, I’m of the opinion they are not a good match on paper.  However, my guess is there are very few men selected for Clare’s season that are a decent match for her.

I think Clare is going to be disappointed in her attempt as lead & she knows it. She’ll give them a show, complete with drama, but she may not feel satisfied with the end result. I think Matt happened to be the one standing in front of her (on SM obviously), so he took the hit. JMO
I think that’s partially why they are recasting some of her guys.  I hope they find more age appropriate ones.

As for Natt and Ckare I see both sides and neither was completely right or wrong imo.  Also not related to this post but Matt didn’t add the charity to his cameo until a few hours after her tweet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr