SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Sprite wrote:Frankly, I always found Clare rather sanctimonious and each show she was on, further confirmed that. This is no different. There was absolutely no need for that tweet. I don't know why she would do it except to show who is boss, but I hate to tell her, it's not you babe. TPTB will be all over your a** and you will be crying for a raccoon to talk to by the time they are done with you.

cantstopl rofl hehehe :yes:   :claphands clapping! thumbsup

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:15 pm

Clare jumped to several conclusions and I don't think this is a good start to her season (yet to be filmed). As much as I like Clare, her tweets were uncalled for.

Btw, Matt has posted via IG that he and his former teammate @alex_bachman pledged all their earnings to the Robinhood Foundation.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:30 pm

I have always liked Clare, but I think her comments were unnecessary. Matt has done nothing different than he did before he was cast. Also Matt is and has been a long time friend of Tyler, Tyler is of interest because of Hannah, media is interested, so you can't blame the guy for that. As @ Chgohighlife said, she can blame Matt for being young, but she shouldn't think he's doing these things just because of her. Sounds a bit MeAndie of her to assume.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:55 pm

If I look at it from Clare's perspective, I'd also not want a moment wasted after the season was already upended by a pandemic. She's facing the likelihood of an unusual, curtailed experience, which will likely accelerate her need to parse quickly through the men to find a viable option. That's gotta be hard to take, and by and large, she's really handled the derailment with grace. Unlike some other leads, I suspect that Clare truly does want to find love on the show, and most of her casted men were not there for her, imo.

Clare has spunk, charm, and verve, and I can't wait to watch her succeed as the Bachelorette. It'd be the best to watch her fall in love with a guy who truly wants to love her.  PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:02 am

veg_out wrote:If I look at it from Clare's perspective, I'd also not want a moment wasted after the season was already upended by a pandemic. She's facing the likelihood of an unusual, curtailed experience, which will likely accelerate her need to parse quickly through the men to find a viable option. That's gotta be hard to take, and by and large, she's really handled the derailment with grace. Unlike some other leads, I suspect that Clare truly does want to find love on the show, and most of her casted men were not there for her, imo.

Clare has spunk, charm, and verve, and I can't wait to watch her succeed as the Bachelorette. It'd be the best to watch her fall in love with a guy who truly wants to love her.  PINKHEART

I don't disagree with you, but who is cast falls on the shoulders of producers. If they wanted men who were there for her, that is who they would cast. The fact that there were barely any age appropriate guys should make it obvious to her that tptb could care less. (Although, having been around this franchise for years, that fact should be self evident!) If she wanted to send a snippy tweet, it should have been to producers when she saw her cast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:13 am

veg_out wrote:If I look at it from Clare's perspective, I'd also not want a moment wasted after the season was already upended by a pandemic. She's facing the likelihood of an unusual, curtailed experience, which will likely accelerate her need to parse quickly through the men to find a viable option. That's gotta be hard to take, and by and large, she's really handled the derailment with grace. Unlike some other leads, I suspect that Clare truly does want to find love on the show, and most of her casted men were not there for her, imo.

She’s handled “the derailment” with grace? IMO, Her little foray into whatever number effort this is to “find love” on a reality tv show after a good twenty years of dating has all the promise of winning the lottery and with similar odds. 
The international pandemic that has taken tens of thousands of people’s lives is much more than Clare’s inconvenience. If she doesn’t get her HEA yet AGAIN, the postponement of her season cannot be blamed for what will just be another stanza of the same, long, boring song. The miracle of a 27-35 year old who falls madly in love and wants to be married to what will then be a 40 year old who isn’t rich or famous is just a monumental stretch, period. Will the guys be competitive and want to win? Definitely. Will they be in it for the long haul like the other recent partners of Bettes? (cough, cough, doubt it, cough) I’m facing facts, so should Clare and her fans, IMO. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:35 am

Reading the replies to Clares tweet is quite interesting.
Appears Matt has a lot of support....... more than Clare anyway.
I wonder if she has any regrets about her tweet now.

Also no pressure Matt but everyone’s expecting you to be the next bachelor 😂

All my opinion of course.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:46 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

She’s handled “the derailment” with grace? IMO, Her little foray into whatever number effort this is to “find love” on a reality tv show after a good twenty years of dating has all the promise of winning the lottery and with similar odds. 
The international pandemic that has taken tens of thousands of people’s lives is much more than Clare’s inconvenience. If she doesn’t get her HEA yet AGAIN, the postponement of her season cannot be blamed for what will just be another stanza of the same, long, boring song. The miracle of a 27-35 year old who falls madly in love and wants to be married to what will then be a 40 year old who isn’t rich or famous is just a monumental stretch, period. Will the guys be competitive and want to win? Definitely. Will they be in it for the long haul like the other recent partners of Bettes? (cough, cough, doubt it, cough) I’m facing facts, so should Clare and her fans, IMO. All IMO.

There are women in their late 30s, like Clare, who are single for many reasons. Some have been in a few long term relationships that collapsed, or are divorced/widowed, or have been dating but as they approach 40 are finding men looking past them toward younger women. JMO, a 39 yr old woman looking for love is representative of RL and sometimes misunderstood in our ageist culture. Most RL single women in an older age bracket are not rich or famous so Clare’s position in life is realistically relatable to them. There is no guarantee of a HEA for anyone regardless of where they date. I see casting Clare at 39 as an attempt to represent a single demographic on a show, that refers to 31 yr olds as cougars LOL, as filling a void in understanding that the search for love doesn’t have an expiry date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That was the reason for my comment up front, I don't see anything they have in common. He's a SM machine, Clare hardly posts. I don't follow either of them, only what I see in Tyler's thread. She leads a quiet life and works at a salon. He skateboards and parties.

I'm glad she called him out. To me it's so obvious he isn't interested in her for a love story. How could he? They are worlds apart in every aspect of life IMHO. I really don't want him for TB either because I don't think he's looking for a relationship.

If he throws shade at her, they better tell him to stay home.

Sorry but I totally disagree with your statement yes he is on SM but it is always about promoting his charity about kids and coming up with new ideas to help the children that he has always helped. He has been doing this since he was in college. He is doing Cameos to raise money for his charity. She on ,the other hand is making a fool out of herself by trying to stir up stuff that makes her look like a fool.
Isn’t most of the contestants not really interested in finding love ? So why is he even different from the rest of the cast? JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:04 am

Wow today was really a crazy day. After tumbleweeds on this forum, 2 tweets by our Bachelorette really created quite the conversation. Love her or hate her, right or wrong, one thing is for sure. Clare is always going to be outspoken.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:34 am

https://youtu.be/wwQ0MSeS804

US MAGAZINE : Clare Crawley Slammed for Shading ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Matt James - News Today

Maybe she didn’t think this through... rotfl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:38 am

Astrobach wrote:https://youtu.be/wwQ0MSeS804

US MAGAZINE : Clare Crawley Slammed for Shading ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Matt James - News Today

Maybe she didn’t think this through... rotfl
Well, sub tweeting to lecture someone who is technically in an inferior position is rarely a good look. On top of that she apparently unfollowed Tyler for some reason.

Matt’s response was to promote his Cameo, and the charity that benefits from it (without addressing Clare’s tweet of course). laugh out loud

I have a feeling this will be the most dramatic season ever. I get a flashback of Clare running through the BIP resort in the dark, yelling “WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE DRAMA?!?!?” dizzy
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr