SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:30 pm

Yes, it is GA!  :yes:
We had been passing by La Quinta Resort few years ago on the way from Palm Springs to La Quinta, it looks pretty good, I have pics of it! :halo: for you to have some idea how it looks like:
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_3431
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_3433
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_3426
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_3427
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_3018
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_3430
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_3017
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:25 pm

@Maddy thanks for posting!

I stayed in a La Quinta in Orlando a couple of years ago for one night. It wasn't like this. laugh out loud

There's potential for a lot of activities, very pretty backdrops for alone time, and decent dates, considering what they are dealing with.

I'm going to roam around and look for a FRC location

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:07 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 EcbSNbJU4AANvXY
Angela Chen KESQ @AngelaWChen
ENTERTAINMENT CHECK: looks like the @BacheloretteABC is filming the next season here in La Quinta at the @LaQuintaResort! The crew is setting up this afternoon and the area is, of course, blocked off to the public. @RealitySteve 📸: @Papi_Nezzy pic.twitter.com/6QUnK6wQ1M
https://mobile.twitter.com/AngelaWChen?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:13 am

@GuardianAngel, I didn't get to see much last time but it's a really interesting place with a lot in it, 41 pools. 23 tennis courts, 7 restaurants, 5 golf courses!
some twitter pics:
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 ETrNGrlXkAcgjTJ
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 ERk7m-EVAAEnKSB
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 ESJIxWtUUAEjm0-
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 ERp8iBVUYAIZBCD
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 EPvKjExWkAALYRp
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 ERfFf9sXYAAUPR8
https://mobile.twitter.com/LaQuintaResort

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:31 am

And the resort's site says they are Temporarily Closed
https://www.laquintaresort.com/health-and-fitness/spa-la-quinta/

Yes, I remember it looking like that:
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 66307_v5
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 299690118
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 261606680
https://www.trivago.com/la-quinta-60230/hotel/la-quinta-resort---club-a-waldorf-astoria-resort-66307
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:50 am

Credit to Reality Steve:

Some guys arrived yesterday, some guys are arriving today. They will be tested immediately (along with Clare and crew), then quarantine begins for what I’ve heard is one week. So we’re still at least 7 days away from filming beginning. At that point from what I’m being told, everybody on set will be tested either every other day or every third day through the duration of filming. This is one of the first TV shows starting back up in all of Hollywood, so I give them credit for taking as much precaution as possible. CA we know is a hot spot state right now setting daily positive COVID records. They are going to do everything they can to assure the safety of everyone involved. Doesn’t guarantee 100% that everything will go smoothly, but they are minimizing as much risk as possible. Yes, if there’s an outbreak on set, then production will no doubt be shut down.

Remember, just because guys arrived yesterday and today, still doesn’t guarantee they’ll be on the show, and that’s for 2 reasons:

1) they could test positive for COVID
2) they could be there as a backup, even though they aren’t told they are a back up.

I’m hearing this season they have way more guys flown out there than will eventually end up on the show, and that’s to have other guys ready to go if any test positive for COVID upon arrival. But in typical Bachelor fashion, it’s not like they’re telling any of the “extra” guys they flew out that they’re basically just a standby person. And why would they really? Because if you’re a guy who thinks you’ve been cast, but you were told, “yeah, you’re just a backup. We’re only gonna need you if there’s a problem,” would you get on a plane and go? Probably not. But that’s how they roll. So plenty of guys there right now are never gonna make it on the show and they have no clue they never had a chance.

Also in regards to the guys, we know that 32 men were announced for Clare’s season back in March before filming. Those 32 will not be her cast. I know of at least 9 of those 32 right now that, for one reason or another, won’t be in her final cast. Some of them I know the reason why they won’t be on, and some I don’t. But those are irrelevant. If they’re not on, I’m not gonna kill myself trying to find out why because, well, they’re not part of the show. I’m much more interested in who the “new” guys who got cast are because, again, they’re actually ON the show. Right now, I know of about 7 that I was told will be on – all of which are 30 or over, so they definitely recast more age appropriate for Clare. Remember, only 9 of her original 32 were 30 or older.

Per usual, I would think once they finalize which guys will be on Clare’s season, they’ll release the guys within the next week or so after quarantine is over. And I’m saying that just based on how they’ve done it the last 5 seasons. We’ve been getting the cast on ABC.com about 2-3 days before filming began, just like back in March before Clare was supposed to begin her season. So once that final cast list is out, we’ll be able to compare and contrast the 32 who were released back in March with the new cast, and it’ll be easy to see who didn’t make it and who the new guys are. Later today, I’ll probably tweet out the guys from the original cast that I know aren’t gonna be on this season. Doesn’t mean I have all of them. Just gonna give you the ones I know at this point didn’t arrive in CA yesterday or are supposed to arrive today. All I ask is that you don’t ask “Why isn’t he on anymore?” It doesn’t matter why they aren’t. Only one guy will matter why he isn’t, and if he somehow ends up showing up, I’ll reveal his story. But I really don’t think he will. He’d be a moron to at this point since he knows there’s some not-so-flattering dirt out there about him and told others he’s not doing it anymore. And remember, social media activity is not 100% indicative of whether or not they’re on the show. We’ve seen this time and time again over the years, so don’t be fooled.

In addition, stick around on Twitter later today as I’ll also be posting about a podcast that I’ll be on coming up that I KNOW a lot of you will be interested in. Going to be interesting, that’s for sure…
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:40 pm

@Maddy Gorgeous pics, thanks for posting!

Am I reading that right, he's saying none of the 32 will be on Clare's season?

The incubation period is 14 days according to all the reports I've read. Not sure why they are going with the 7 day quarantine especially after travelling. That's a dumb move on their part IMHO.

Lets say they all get tested, 7 days later they start filming. They get tested every other day. Lets throw out a day, lets say 11 days later one of the tests come back positive. How many people did that person interact with? They would have to all go back into self isolation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:15 pm

@GuardianAngel I think he just meant that the original list of guys won’t be the new list but he only said that at least 9 of the original cast won’t be on the show. It was a strange way to say it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:06 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1281982851613949953?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:29 pm

@bluwavz thanks for bringing this over!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Supposed to be up to 120 degrees in Palm Springs this weekend! Yikes - probably good everyone is sequestered in their own room!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:31 pm

@Norcalgal Do we know for sure they do have their own rooms? I was wondering about that since we know how sometimes they don't even have their own bed. LOL. It is just past noon and it's already 100 degrees here in LA, I know the mansion would have been just as bad. This heat wave in S Cal is expected to last well into the week after next. Ugh.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr