SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:26 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1284252707650449415?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Isn’t this a locked down location? Wouldn’t be surprised if tptb are leaking pics for buzz giggling They don’t have the ability to film in public or invite fans to an event so we need something somehow to keep engaged and be reassured they are following good practice.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:46 am

I can already tell I'm going to have to not look at too many pics. No one keeping their distance. Buddy has a face covering with his nose exposed. Clare dangles her mask off her ear, and I imagine at some point will use a hand to put it back up. Meanwhile the dangling mask is catching all sorts of particles from buddy who's nose is exposed and she'll put it back on her face and breathe. DM is lurking around somehow grabbing pics. Where are they located and how did they get in?

Some people just don't get it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can already tell I'm going to have to not look at too many pics. No one keeping their distance. Buddy has a face covering with his nose exposed. Clare dangles her mask off her ear, and I imagine at some point will use a hand to put it back up. Meanwhile the dangling mask is catching all sorts of particles from buddy who's nose is exposed and she'll put it back on her face and breathe. DM is lurking around somehow grabbing pics. Where are they located and how did they get in?

They have all been tested and will be tested regularly. They are in lockdown together, so I don't see why they would need a face mask to begin with!
They should only keep their distance from people working at the resort.

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:33 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can already tell I'm going to have to not look at too many pics. No one keeping their distance. Buddy has a face covering with his nose exposed. Clare dangles her mask off her ear, and I imagine at some point will use a hand to put it back up. Meanwhile the dangling mask is catching all sorts of particles from buddy who's nose is exposed and she'll put it back on her face and breathe. DM is lurking around somehow grabbing pics. Where are they located and how did they get in?

They have all been tested and will be tested regularly. They are in lockdown together, so I don't see why they would need a face mask to begin with!
They should only keep their distance from people working at the resort.

I agree, if they've all been tested and have all been locked down, they shouldn't be wearing a mask.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:39 am

Ben and Ashley recorded a podcast yesterday talking about Clare's men and they said that "filming starts today". Also, the Bachelorette Facebook page deleted the photos of Clare's cast, which is what they did with Hannah and Peter's cast photos when their seasons started filming. So all signs point to a July 17 night 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:16 pm

@Hawaii Girl good to know!

According to Alex Brusiloff's IG it appears he's out and he tested positive. Unless every single person is on lockdown, cleaning staff, food delivery etc, it's not 100% safe IMHO. How many people did he interact with before he left. I just hope everyone stays safe.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5594p12-alex-brusiloff-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers

I wonder why MF or Millsy hasn't tweeted anything at all yet related to Clare's season. Usually MF tweets first night of filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:17 pm

Looks like Tien is out according to a spoiler acc

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:55 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1284682993504673793?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:52 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1284893516800221184?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:14 pm

Well, it sounds like the show started yesterday rather than Friday. I hope they are able to film the whole season and people can stay healthy.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1284893516800221184?s=20

Anyone care to bet that Clare self righteously went off on someone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr