SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:53 pm

@bluwavz Thanks Blu! Surprise! laugh out loud Here is more work for you ! blowkiss
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:54 pm

If this is really about Dale for Clare & she feels he’s it for her, I hope he’s all in as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:56 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1289362673314848769

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:07 pm

Idk, the more I think about it, the more I think it's a crappy move from Clare. You think JoJo wanted to go on dates with anyone other than Jordan? Nick wanted to go on dates with anyone other than Vanessa? It hasn't even been two weeks. It's really selfish and disrespectful to all the guys who sat in quarantine longer than she's even been filming. If you like Dale so much, can't you at least try to get to know the other guys and then pick him at the end? 

And if it's not true that she's refusing to continue because she only wants Dale, WTF did she do to piss production off so much that they're considering replacing her? I'm not going to applaud her for "standing up to production". This is her FIFTH TIME doing the show. You come back to the show that many times, you know what to expect. It just seems really entitled all around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:What the heck is happening?! If this is true, it’s crazy to me they could put up with 8 weeks of Juan Pablo, but can’t deal with 2 weeks of Clare. Especially because the only “bad behavior” reported so far is cancelling a day, but HB cancelled like 3 cocktail parties.
IMO!

IF this is true, and that’s a big if, it would be for issues way bigger than a one day cancellation (like Clare refusing to film). As for why replace Clare and not someone like Juan Pablo, I think it’s a combination of covid giving them leeway because of the fall tv schedule, how early it is in filming, and that lack of travel cuts down filming time as well. Lots of shows won’t be coming back until late October or even until next year, so pushing the premiere date by a week or two won’t be as big of a deal this year like it would in other years. But I’m still not believing this until there’s confirmation by RS or the show. Jmo.

I was mostly being facetious, just because it’s so crazy that they’re actually possibly maybe going through with this after all the diva leads that they’ve had. Especially since they’ve worked with Clare five times before and would presumably know how she does behind the scenes. So it’s just interesting that she’s so diva/entitled and they somehow just missed it or she’s so in love with some guy that she’s pulling everything she can to get them to fire her. It’s just not something I could have ever seen coming, no matter how bad the lead. I think a lot of it is due to COVID and I think a lot of it is the show giving up on being this traditional, happy show and accepting its new status as hot mess express. Like, IF this is true, it will most likely bring them crazy ratings for the early episodes.

Again, big IF. IG spoilers sites basically got every spoiler wrong ever for Hannah and Peter so it really would be crazy to me if they got this big one right.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:13 pm

IDK it just doesn't sound right to me that Clare would threaten to quit. Unless something very unusual has happened.

Maybe she isn't being a puppet and catering to their demands and has had enough. That, I could see happening, although she knows the ropes and what she was walking into.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:19 pm

RS is live. He doesn’t know what’s going on with Clare, but he heard on Sunday that guys were being called back, & he knows that Tayshia’s at La Quinta right now. He thinks the only reason Tayshia would be there is if she’s the bachelorette. Can’t say if Clare was fired for being difficult, or she quit the show for Dale, if she’s still filming or if she’s headed back home. The only thing he knows is that Tayshia’s at La Quinta.

He was thinking out loud though and raised the possibility that since Dale was in the original cast months ago, he and Clare might’ve gotten in contact from then. Which I haven’t seen considered yet and I think it’s a valid possibility.

Also, comments are limited on Clare’s instagram. Has that always been the case?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:25 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk, the more I think about it, the more I think it's a crappy move from Clare. You think JoJo wanted to go on dates with anyone other than Jordan? Nick wanted to go on dates with anyone other than Vanessa?

Exactly - that's the show.  Many Leads say they knew who their F1 was night 1, but dating multiple people (and making it look convincing) is what they sign up for.  

They literally sign a contract to say that's what they will do.  Geez you'd think she'd never seen the show.  I wonder if TPTB will sue her for breach of contract?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:RS is live. He doesn’t know what’s going on with Clare, but he heard on Sunday that guys were being called back, & he knows that Tayshia’s at La Quinta right now. He thinks the only reason Tayshia would be there is if she’s the bachelorette. Can’t say if Clare was fired for being difficult, or she quit the show for Dale, if she’s still filming or if she’s headed back home. The only thing he knows is that Tayshia’s at La Quinta.

He was thinking out loud though and raised the possibility that since Dale was in the original cast months ago, he and Clare might’ve gotten in contact from then. Which I haven’t seen considered yet and I think it’s a valid possibility.

Also, comments are limited on Clare’s instagram. Has that always been the case?

Good point on Dale and Clare might have been in contact with each other.

JUN 23, 2020

When it was first revealed that Clare’s season would be delayed, Chris Harrison hinted at the fact Clare might already be talking to potential suitors on social media. Clare didn’t confirm that during the podcast, but she did fully admit to googling some of the boys on her season before she meets them IRL.
Source

Re her comments about making SM accounts.

Former NFL player Dale Moss, 31, is the only other person from this season on Cameo. He hasn't done interviews, but he did put on a cooking demonstration on Saturday for the Professional Athletes Foundation and NFL Players Association.

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:58 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:This is from Reddit, so naturally take it with a grain of salt (however, the Reddit mods were able to verify this person's sources and said they feel like it's legitimate).

According to someone who runs a spoiler page, Clare has been very difficult for production to work with and has refused to show up to dates, "among other things". They claim that she's being replaced as Bachelorette with Tayshia who has arrived to quarantine today, and that's why production have reached out to the eliminated guys to see if they'll come back. Idk if I believe it or not, but I just thought I'd share.

I am absolutely shocked that Clare may be difficult to work with. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:15 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:This is from Reddit, so naturally take it with a grain of salt (however, the Reddit mods were able to verify this person's sources and said they feel like it's legitimate).

According to someone who runs a spoiler page, Clare has been very difficult for production to work with and has refused to show up to dates, "among other things". They claim that she's being replaced as Bachelorette with Tayshia who has arrived to quarantine today, and that's why production have reached out to the eliminated guys to see if they'll come back. Idk if I believe it or not, but I just thought I'd share.

This Reddit person seems to have been given the most accurate scoop because it is now being backed by a tabloid with its “source” and RS & his “sources”.
Did the Reddit spoiler include information about Dale M or is talk about Dale coming from somewhere else?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:28 pm

@notarose the Dale talk came from L&S yesterday. Which had the original report that Clare was threatening to quit the show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr