SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:34 am

ReneeM wrote:@notarose the Dale talk came from L&S yesterday. Which had the original report that Clare was threatening to quit the show.

TY
So the Reddit person confirmed Clare was being difficult but didn’t confirm anything related to Dale?
And the Reddit person was the first to say Taysha was at the filming location?
Just trying to figure out where the various bits are coming from.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 am

Sitting on my hands until the whole situation is confirmed as a "planned 2 bachelorette" situation or a "Clare is leaving" situation...

I will say it wouldn't surprise me if Clare had a tantrum. Older she might be. Mature she is not (JMO)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:45 am

notarose wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@notarose the Dale talk came from L&S yesterday. Which had the original report that Clare was threatening to quit the show.

TY
So the Reddit person confirmed Clare was being difficult but didn’t confirm anything related to Dale? Just trying to figure out where the various bits are coming from.
The reddit post said nothing about Dale. Just that production was having issues with her, and that among other things, she cancelled everything that was supposed to happen last Saturday. They called in a new bachelorette. They’re recasting her with Tayshia. Tayshia’s already been quarantining at the hotel & they took her phone today. The redditor said they were sent that info on Monday.

Then in RS live just now he said he started hearing on Sunday that they reached out to guys who had been cut prior to night 1, asking if they were interested in coming back.

That jives with whatever happened Saturday being the breaking point between Clare & production, whether it’s to bring in Tayshia as the 2nd bachelorette or replacing Clare altogether.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:50 am

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:

TY
So the Reddit person confirmed Clare was being difficult but didn’t confirm anything related to Dale? Just trying to figure out where the various bits are coming from.
The reddit post said nothing about Dale. Just that production was having issues with her, and that among other things, she cancelled everything that was supposed to happen last Saturday. They called in a new bachelorette. They’re recasting her with Tayshia. Tayshia’s already been quarantining at the hotel & they took her phone today. The redditor said they were sent that info on Monday.

Then in RS live just now he said he started hearing on Sunday that they reached out to guys who had been cut prior to night 1, asking if they were interested in coming back.

That jives with whatever happened Saturday being the breaking point between Clare & production, whether it’s to bring in Tayshia as the 2nd bachelorette or replacing Clare altogether.

All jmo.

Thank you yes  Kudos to the Reddit poster if it’s true...which appears to be gaining momentum. The Tayshia info is a helluva scoop.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:40 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:50 am

For the sake of clarity, this Reddit ‘ poster ‘ is actually a ‘ spoiler ‘ person...who owns an IG and platform doing so. It’s not your random person having a scoop. It’s vetted info. They chose to publish on Reddit because the IG is too wild if it’s not ‘ confirmed’ information.
Boy, that live with RS lasted more than 2 hours! I was doing my cleaning chores as he was coming in and then ASHLEY Spivey gave her thoughts and then Demi jumped in and they talked for a whole lot of time. Demi sure likes to talk and have attention on her and it went all over the place soon after there was nothing else to say about Clare and Taysha. Rolling Eyes

It does look like Clare was in communication with Dale since he was announced, and would explain why she may be already ‘ in love ‘ with Dale, there is a big difference in knowing someone for 2 weeks or 4 months... even if they didn’t actually see each other live, they may have exchanged enough to spark things up and when they met, feelings were confirmed. I can see her telling production that she’s done, that she won’t pretend date and kiss other guys if she thought she found ‘ her ‘ guy. And if he’s game, it’s in their interest to figure a way to play out this romantic connection and have a second Bachelorette coming in with the extra bonus of being Taysha who is a POC , talk about good timing!

So, as much as I know that Clare is very able to create drama and be entitled and opinionated, it may be that with these brand new circumstances, the game is gonna play differently and we just need to see what happens next.
It is sure going to drive crazy ratings if / when they announce that Taysha IS the Bachelorette.
Now, what are the details of this outcome, is for us to sleuth and figure out.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:14 am

If Clare leaves the show with Dale I hope it's happily ever after because if they break up she won't hear the end of it. Throwing away that opportunity for something that doesn't end up working out. Although, no matter what happens, she could feel it was worth it.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:22 am

I feel like it’s suuuuuuch a dumb move. Week one, Hannah thought Luke P was her husband. Week one, Ashley H’s #1 was probably Bentley. Arie said Bekah was his #1 until he found out her age. I get that they’ve probably been talking/FaceTiming/whatever kids do these days, but didn’t we see this happen with Nick/Kaitlyn and Colton/Tia, where one person was convinced this was soulmate business and the other was...not. It’s also just really unprofessional and unfair to the crew.

(Watch Clare/Dale get married and have a million babies and me eat my words...which I’ll be happy to do.)

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:36 am

If the scenario is really that Clare quits early for Dale, I don’t think either of them should regret it regardless of what happens. I know if they break up she’s gonna get clowned but every relationship there’s a risk it might not work. Now my opinion is dependent on the feelings being mutual but Ashley Spivey said something during the live with RS that I agree with, and that’s that she doesn’t think Clare would make such a big decision without knowing Dale’s on the same page. Say what you will about Clare, but she’s never struck me as the type of woman to chase after someone who isn’t interested. I mean, she’s not Colton. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:57 am

Someone who lives in the neighbourhood the show’s filming just posted this to reddit.

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 28f57d10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:49 am

I do feel for Taysha. She was considered before to be the Bachelorette. Now she gets half a season with leftover guys from Clare and no traveling!

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:50 am

I, for one, find it super unprofessional whether she totally left “for love” or not. She’s cast in a role for a major network, she knows her job. Her job is the television show, not finding a husband, lets be real. Her shoot was already shortened. Suck it up. Added on top of this, the global pandemic and the risks of even filming this suckfest in the middle of a state on fire with cases, and it’s just leaving a bad taste in my mouth her un professionalism. Now they need to bring in extra people, and possibly prolong things, and make added risk because the lead they chose can’t deal? Well, ok then. Good call, Clare.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr