SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:53 pm

msjr wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Did I not read somewhere they were "calling back" some of the guys?

RS tweeted that they were calling back some of the guys who they released before night one filming began, but so far none of them were interested. I guess/ hope they are trying to bring in some more men so Tayshia at least has a decent number to pick from, but I can imagine it would be tough to convince those guys to come back. If this is all true as currently reported, Clare has caused a huge mess. Someone on reddit said the show wouldn't throw her under the bus for this because they wouldn't want to look bad. Ha! Unless they've turned over a kinder, gentler leaf, production is going to drag her. And Dale shouldn't be surprised if he finds it oddly difficult to get that hosting career going.

ITA @Sprite that it's disappointing to think that Tayshia would only be able to pick from whomever is left of Clare's cast on top of not getting the nice travel.

Has that person watched the show? rofl They would throw their own mother under the bus for ratings. They don't care how they look and if Clare did cause all this mess, then they are only showing what happened. Probably a little more dramatic with liberal use of creative editing, but still, this would be a mess of her own making and her right to do whatever she wants comes with responsibilities. As I said...Karma.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 pm

I thought during RS’s live that he mentioned hearing from one guy. Which I thought was odd that there’s this rumor going around that all the guys were asked back. Maybe it started from from L&S or maybe the tea on reddit. Idk. I would think that it would be difficult for many of the guys to return. Maybe TPTB realized that. I can’t imagine how hard this is for the remaining men too.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:10 pm

@Dahling Imagine you were one of the original guys scheduled to start in March. You took off work for the show and then Covid happened and everything was put off. Maybe they went back to their old jobs, maybe they had no job to go back to anymore or maybe they started a new job. Then you are called back and you put everything on hold again and then you are let go...some even before the show starts or the first RC. You go back to your life and start work again if you are able and then they call you again.

IMO Any man worth his salt, with any kind of career is going to say F***You. Who goes back...if anyone does...in all likelihood is someone who has no job, career and just wants to get on TV for what he can get out of it. Poor Tayshia will have much worse prospects then Clare ever had.

What a mess!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:01 pm

luvstx wrote:This is all very interesting for sure.

Question:  would Tayshia have had access to who the guys on Clare's season were so that she could determine if there were a few she was interested in?  Of course, she wouldn't know who was left but maybe she asked and TPTB told her as they desperately needed her to  come on.

And how will this all work with quarantining?  Picking her clothes?  Will the guys who are left have to wait two weeks doing nothing as she quarantines?

The rumor is that Tayshia arrived at La Quinta on Monday, July 27th (two days after the Saturday when Clare supposedly cancelled the day's activities, and everything blew up for whatever reason.) I believe that CDC guidance is now a ten day quarantine, so, maybe by this Thursday or Friday they could resume filming.

You're right about her wardrobe. I have no idea. The show's costume department must be insanely busy. The remaining guys must be kicking back and relaxing. La Quinta has lots of pools and tennis courts. I wonder if the show is trying to recall the men who were recently eliminated?

Has anyone looked at the resort map? That place is enormous.

La Quinta Resort map
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:05 pm

https://youtu.be/bJFZNyJZZmo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:Maybe it was planned and maybe it wasen't but the BAchelorette NZ recently had a similiar situation but I think it was planned. They promoted the hell out of a woman Doctor for weeks, beautiful , smart ect. Midway through the show they pulled a twist and Lilly (a previous contestant) shows up to compete for love with the same guys as Dr Lescina  (I  think that was her name ) anyway it could be  TPTB might've copied this scenario from the beginning or had to inject this format into Clair's season to save it., (they might've taken some tips from Bachelorette NZ producers. No idea. Im sure more info will leak out about what happened soon.

IMO There is no way this was planned or they wouldn't be scrambling for guys like they are. The NZ show had it set up that there were some guys for Lesina and some for Lily when she arrived. Plus the two women knew about one another and had discussed how it would work. This seems to be a forced reshuffle, but it is entirely possible that they will copy some of the NZ set up. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see how it all pans out. I'm betting on an over edited, dramatic mess. The most dramatic season EVER!!!

@Sprite I agree  :yes:

Bette NZ narrowly avoided disaster with their Double Lead format - there was initially a huge uproar about the first Lead not being "good enough" to carry a season on her own and TPTB bringing in a young white woman to make it more interesting/palatable for the audience (NZ thread here for anyone interested).  Didn't help when they asked the guys to pick which "team" they were on.  I can't see the US TPTB voluntarily wanting to repeat that scenario.  

Another notable difference is that IMO one of the NZ Leads had pre-picked her F1 (it came out during sleuthing that they had mutual friends, and with NZ being such a small place, it would not surprise me if they met or at least knew of each other prior).  So even though each Lead only had 8 guys on their "team" to choose from - that was enough.  If Tayisha is only getting Clare's sloppy seconds the chances of her finding a match are not great IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:36 pm

My reasoning for not thinking the guys would be sloppy seconds is that I don’t think Clare is a sloppy 5th (Bach, 2 BIP, BWG, and now Bette) nor Tayshia a sloppy 3rd should she become a lead.
If Tayshia takes over the lead or comes in as Lily did, I agree with people up thread that said they would like to see some additional guys added. It would give her more choices. The guys already there could stay but add 5 like they did with Jillian during her cocktail party.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:11 pm

After having watched all the videos and things reality Steve has done in the past few days, the only thing for sure he knows is true is that Tayshia is in La Quinta and that he’s known that guys were asked last week to come back and everything else he says is speculation. He says if you ask him he thinks Tayshia is going to be the bachelorette in some way, but doesn’t know what’s going to happen to Claire.
I want to reserve judgement until we know for sure, but listening to Claire’s interview on Bachelor Happy Hour, I don’t get the vibe that Clare would’ve wanted to leave just because she was so in love with Dale. IMO there has to be something else. I think if Tayshia is coming on the season it’s something that was decided recently not beforehand.  Also I don’t see Clare and Dale working out for many of the reasons already stated- location, what they want, Covid complications,etc.

Question: I’ve only seen L&S and reality Steve report on this, has anyone else seen a report from say us weekly or ET?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Noting Clare’s interview on BHH was 2 or so weeks before she went out to film and listening to it she sounds excited and ready to go, maybe even anxious since she had to wait so long. She wanted advice. She also talked alot about wanting to make sure the guys felt Appreciated that they put a lot on hold to be there and etc. She also said the most important thing for her is to be true to herself.
Also noting, I saw on her IG stories that her salon was broken into a few days before she went out, so she was probably stressed.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:32 am

Zaynab wrote:Question: I’ve only seen L&S and reality Steve report on this, has anyone else seen a report from say us weekly or ET?
No, L&S is the only outlet that has reported this Dale story. Even RS is just speculating that if it's true, Clare and Dale must've been in contact prior to filming. IA with you though that there's something we're missing because it sounds like Clare has lost her mind if it's as straightforward as L&S are claiming.

Here's a rough timeline of when all of this information has come out and from whom:

July 29: RS reports that Dale received the FIR.

July 30: Life&Style, who are not known to be a reliable tabloid, reports that Clare wants to quit the show because she's already "in love" with Dale. Two Reddit commenters who claim to be in the know say that they've heard that Clare refused to show up to a date and has been acting "entitled".

July 31: 1) US Weekly (the show's go-to mouthpiece) reports that producers have contacted men who were cut from the final cast to see if they will come back. RS confirms that he's heard the same.
2) Somebody who runs an Instagram spoiler account makes a throwaway Reddit account to say that they heard that last Saturday (July 25), Clare cancelled the date she was supposed to go on, "amongst other things", and has been very difficult with production. According to them, Tayshia arrived at La Quinta on Monday (July 27) and is now quarantining because production want to replace Clare with her. 
3) 2 hours later, RS says he's done some digging and thinks there's some serious validity to the Reddit spoiler. A longtime Reddit poster says that she's heard that Clare is convinced that her first rose is her husband, refuses to participate in any other dates or rose ceremonies, and wants to leave with him.
4) 2 hours after that, RS goes on live and says that he doesn't know what's going on with Clare, but he can confirm that Tayshia is at the resort and production have reached out to the men who were sent home to see if they'll come back, but the men weren't told a reason why. Demi comes on his live and says that she texted Tayshia and it didn't go through, so she thinks that Tayshia's phone has been switched off. There's a lot of talk, both on RS' live, on here, and on Reddit, that Clare and Dale must've been DMing beforehand IF it's true that she wants to leave with him.
5) While RS' live was going, Life&Style publishes an "update" which is basically just repeating their Clare/Dale story, but now adding the Tayshia spoiler and the contestant info that originated from US Weekly.

August 1: Life&Style publishes a new story claiming that Clare and Dale were DMing before filming and she's not being forthcoming with production about it. Again, this is an "exclusive" that they didn't have until it was widely speculated elsewhere.

August 2: RS says he still can't confirm what's going on with Clare but Tayshia is at the resort and he believes it's because she's going to be the Bachelorette.

TLDR; I think there's a good chance that Clare is super into Dale and maybe kicked up a fuss because she doesn't want to fake it with anyone else, but I also think L&S is full of crap and is just taking bits and pieces they've heard elsewhere to make a story. They're being credited with a lot of information that actually didn't originate from them (not necessarily on here, just in general from what I've seen on Twitter and Reddit). IMO, but I think her feelings for Dale are part of the situation, but not the whole thing.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:41 am

I am pretty sure I’ve read in previous years and seasons or at least I feel like I have, articles claiming the lead wants to quit because there already in love with whoever... even the person spoiled to be the first impression rose. If anything I think the Clare and Dale story is being overblown.
Concerning Clare‘s salon following dale and his sister, and his sister following them back, it could just be them following them back and no specific reason pertaining to a relationship. Clare has said she looked at the guys social, since Dale already had a following, and Clare said her friends were keeping tabs on the guys. Noting, on reddit someone commented dale was following Clare then unfollowed which I don’t find weird.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:35 am

Just thinking out loud- I could see Clare just not wanting to participate anymore being true while the whole Dale thing being false or overblown. I could also see a NZ bachelorette situation, but it doesn’t seem like it was planned. I could also see it just being Tayshia going forward, but I’d think the producers wouldn’t just let Clare leave but maybe they would since she’s had to endure for the past few months waiting. However, like I stated above her BHH interview, she came excited but as I noted a lot must have happened since then. I think we should get something in the next week or so with more clarity. I also find it suspect the MF deleted his tweet on July 22 of a sneak peak of Clare as the bachelorette would be coming.

Last edited by Zaynab on Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr