SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:59 pm

Aria wrote:If it was just L&S, I would totally think it was bogus since they’ve done the “lead threatens to quit” story before and it seemed awfully convenient it came out right after RS’s FIR spoiler. I still kind of think they just got lucky that it ended up being true, because I think the show would have leaked it through Us or People if they wanted it out. For me, it’s mostly the fact that a long-time poster said she has a close contact working on the show who said Clare is convinced her first rose is her husband, is cancelling rose ceremonies/is on her own schedule, and doesn’t feel the need to continue the season. Just seems like there’s enough smoke to get me thinking it’s a possibility. 
Yeah, same here. Although the only thing that's confusing me is why Clare would give up the paycheck and go out of her way to make everybody's life difficult, all to end up with the guy she could've just ended up with in a few weeks time. I know she's a drama queen but this seems like a new level of entitlement, even for her. Maybe she doesn't want to fake it, but that's the job she signed up for and she has the perfect excuse with the pandemic to not have to kiss guys she's not into. Even Juan Pablo did the bare minimum of showing up to dates and rose ceremonies! 

Idk how to say this without sounding mean, but just looking at everything about Dale, from his looks to his lifestyle to his career to the thirsty DM allegations... that's not a man who is soooo madly in love with Clare Crawley after maybe a few months of DM'ing. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. I kinda see this going the way of Cassie/Colton where the lead does this big grand romantic gesture for someone who just likes them, and that dynamic never really changes. All JMO and hey, maybe we'll find out that Dale was the one who tried to quit because he's already so in love that he can't handle seeing her with other guys and she's just following his lead, but right now, I think this is going to blow up in her face BADLY.

Bobette wrote:Dale may have laid some ground work pre-show via DMs hoping to go far, but did his job a bit too well and Clare is already so "in love" with him she can't bear to date/kiss other men because to her it feels like "cheating".  Rolling Eyes
This, right here, is the most likely scenario IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:40 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Aria wrote:If it was just L&S, I would totally think it was bogus since they’ve done the “lead threatens to quit” story before and it seemed awfully convenient it came out right after RS’s FIR spoiler. I still kind of think they just got lucky that it ended up being true, because I think the show would have leaked it through Us or People if they wanted it out. For me, it’s mostly the fact that a long-time poster said she has a close contact working on the show who said Clare is convinced her first rose is her husband, is cancelling rose ceremonies/is on her own schedule, and doesn’t feel the need to continue the season. Just seems like there’s enough smoke to get me thinking it’s a possibility. 
Yeah, same here. Although the only thing that's confusing me is why Clare would give up the paycheck and go out of her way to make everybody's life difficult, all to end up with the guy she could've just ended up with in a few weeks time. I know she's a drama queen but this seems like a new level of entitlement, even for her. Maybe she doesn't want to fake it, but that's the job she signed up for and she has the perfect excuse with the pandemic to not have to kiss guys she's not into. Even Juan Pablo did the bare minimum of showing up to dates and rose ceremonies! 

Idk how to say this without sounding mean, but just looking at everything about Dale, from his looks to his lifestyle to his career to the thirsty DM allegations... that's not a man who is soooo madly in love with Clare Crawley after maybe a few months of DM'ing. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. I kinda see this going the way of Cassie/Colton where the lead does this big grand romantic gesture for someone who just likes them, and that dynamic never really changes. All JMO and hey, maybe we'll find out that Dale was the one who tried to quit because he's already so in love that he can't handle seeing her with other guys and she's just following his lead, but right now, I think this is going to blow up in her face BADLY.

Bobette wrote:Dale may have laid some ground work pre-show via DMs hoping to go far, but did his job a bit too well and Clare is already so "in love" with him she can't bear to date/kiss other men because to her it feels like "cheating".  Rolling Eyes
This, right here, is the most likely scenario IMO.

But she doesn't have to kiss anyone because of Covid and all! Seriously, if this is why she is making a stink, then she is just stupid and full of herself. It's a few weeks. You can still pick the guy you want, get an expensive ring and a fat paycheck. It's not like she is ignorant about the process or what it entails. This is not her first rodeo. I bet Juan Pablo is laughing his head off. Karma. I said when she was announced she will be wishing for that raccoon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:02 am

Reddit is putting Eric Bigger in Palm Springs. Any chance the show might be casting a wider net for Tayshia?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Psavilygyhe51
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:14 am

If Eric were there related to the show, he wouldn’t be posting that he’s there imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:01 am

Maybe it was planned and maybe it wasen't but the BAchelorette NZ recently had a similiar situation but I think it was planned. They promoted the hell out of a woman Doctor for weeks, beautiful , smart ect. Midway through the show they pulled a twist and Lilly (a previous contestant) shows up to compete for love with the same guys as Dr Lescina (I think that was her name ) anyway it could be TPTB might've copied this scenario from the beginning or had to inject this format into Clair's season to save it., (they might've taken some tips from Bachelorette NZ producers. No idea. Im sure more info will leak out about what happened soon.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:10 am

Jolena wrote:Maybe it was planned and maybe it wasen't but the BAchelorette NZ recently had a similiar situation but I think it was planned. They promoted the hell out of a woman Doctor for weeks, beautiful , smart ect. Midway through the show they pulled a twist and Lilly (a previous contestant) shows up to compete for love with the same guys as Dr Lescina  (I  think that was her name ) anyway it could be  TPTB might've copied this scenario from the beginning or had to inject this format into Clair's season to save it., (they might've taken some tips from Bachelorette NZ producers. No idea. Im sure more info will leak out about what happened soon.

IMO There is no way this was planned or they wouldn't be scrambling for guys like they are. The NZ show had it set up that there were some guys for Lesina and some for Lily when she arrived. Plus the two women knew about one another and had discussed how it would work. This seems to be a forced reshuffle, but it is entirely possible that they will copy some of the NZ set up. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see how it all pans out. I'm betting on an over edited, dramatic mess. The most dramatic season EVER!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 am

I went through the contestants that are locked in archives that didn't make the cut to see if there any change in SM. For the most part they all appear to go on with their lives. The ones who were private for the most part still are private. For some reason I was thinking they were calling back the ones that didn't make the cut. I'll go through the ones we sleuthed or RS spoiled were out to see if there is any change in SM.

Does this sound they are referring to the ones that made the cut and were eliminated?

Their plan is to match Tayshia, 29, up with one of the remaining bachelors who made it past Clare’s initial cuts. “Execs hope the guys will still want to participate” with the potential replacement because “it took them time to test them all for COVID and they’ve already been quarantined at the resort for 14 days,” the source added.
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/did-clare-crawley-and-dale-moss-meet-before-filming-bachelorette/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I went through the contestants that are locked in archives that didn't make the cut to see if there any change in SM. For the most part they all appear to go on with their lives. The ones who were private for the most part still are private. For some reason I was thinking they were calling back the ones that didn't make the cut. I'll go through the ones we sleuthed or RS spoiled were out to see if there is any change in SM.

Does this sound they are referring to the ones that made the cut and were eliminated?

Their plan is to match Tayshia, 29, up with one of the remaining bachelors who made it past Clare’s initial cuts. “Execs hope the guys will still want to participate” with the potential replacement because “it took them time to test them all for COVID and they’ve already been quarantined at the resort for 14 days,” the source added.
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/did-clare-crawley-and-dale-moss-meet-before-filming-bachelorette/

No. It means the ones who remained past her initial cuts. As if this season wasn't sucky enough, poor Tayshia gets no travel and Clare's leftovers. no no

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Did I not read somewhere they were "calling back" some of the guys?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did I not read somewhere they were "calling back" some of the guys?

Yes. RS said that he heard they were trying, but that quote does not reference that. Just the guys who remain after Clare's cuts. I certainly hope they manage to get some to come back since that would hardly be fair to Tayshia, but it appears like they are scrambling and it is all a giant, desperate mess...as if it wasn't to begin with due to Covid.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did I not read somewhere they were "calling back" some of the guys?

RS tweeted that they were calling back some of the guys who they released before night one filming began, but so far none of them were interested. I guess/ hope they are trying to bring in some more men so Tayshia at least has a decent number to pick from, but I can imagine it would be tough to convince those guys to come back. If this is all true as currently reported, Clare has caused a huge mess. Someone on reddit said the show wouldn't throw her under the bus for this because they wouldn't want to look bad. Ha! Unless they've turned over a kinder, gentler leaf, production is going to drag her. And Dale shouldn't be surprised if he finds it oddly difficult to get that hosting career going.

ITA @Sprite that it's disappointing to think that Tayshia would only be able to pick from whomever is left of Clare's cast on top of not getting the nice travel.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:42 pm

This is all very interesting for sure.

Question: would Tayshia have had access to who the guys on Clare's season were so that she could determine if there were a few she was interested in? Of course, she wouldn't know who was left but maybe she asked and TPTB told her as they desperately needed her to come on.

And how will this all work with quarantining? Picking her clothes? Will the guys who are left have to wait two weeks doing nothing as she quarnatines?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr