SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:24 am

Zaynab wrote:
notarose wrote:Has there been proof for any of the Dale stuff?

First, RS reported he got the FIR. Then Life and style reported she left cause Clare was in love with Dale. RS at first said it’s absurd she wouldn’t just leave cause she was in love with him. Now obviously things changed over the few days and RS has said Clare is definitely with Dale in some capacity, and on his podcast on Thursday the intro recorded Wednesday he said he believes Clare and Dale are engaged. At first his tweet of life and style saying they were engaged he said it’s getting more absurd, but then on the pod he said he believed it. Now obviously yesterday he said he’s heard things aren’t quite the way the media is portraying it. So who knows what’s come.

Thanks  Smiley
In other words, everything is reliant on “sources” and the story rag mags and RS put out is no different than what posters come up with here. In fact I often read theories here before tabloids and RS report on the same thing but they say with “sources”.
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698  it’s shaping up to be a wild preseason.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:43 am

My head hurts trying to figure out WTF is happening. :crazed

Wonder what all the other recent 'ettes who got engaged to their FIR's will think when they find out about Clare/Dale? They had to go the whole 10 weeks and she only gets like 3? Oh mercy. laugh out loud then again Clare isn't engaged to Dale (yet?) but still!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f49c

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 8367-910 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 I_got_13 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:29 am

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1292431437275201536?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:54 am

Rolling Eyes Oh lord, this PR spin is so obvious. I'm interested to see what their relationship is like once the show is over because this "Clare and Dale left together because they are just so in love and happy and have so much in common and went on the show for the right reasons and they DEFINITELY did not put the season at stake" narrative seems a little too perfect, IMO. I think it's telling that multiple Reddit insiders had way less than positive things to say about Clare's behavior than what has been fed to the usual E!/People/US Weekly suspects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Rolling Eyes Oh lord, this PR spin is so obvious. I'm interested to see what their relationship is like once the show is over because this "Clare and Dale left together because they are just so in love and happy and have so much in common and went on the show for the right reasons and they DEFINITELY did not put the season at stake" narrative seems a little too perfect, IMO. I think it's telling that multiple Reddit insiders had way less than positive things to say about Clare's behavior than what has been fed to the usual E!/People/US Weekly suspects.

Based on her past behaviour on this show I didn't expect anything but diva from her...lecturing the guys, telling them off and general dramatics. I am more than inclined to believe the reddit insiders and think this BS is tptb spin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:43 pm

I like Dale and what was sleuthed prior to filming. I think he's a smart down to earth guy from what I've seen and the little history I know about him.

I'm having a hard time believing he got down on one knee, according to the article and proposed to her after what, two weeks? if that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:21 pm

Maybe I've seen her too much on my tv, but I'd find it all a little more likely if he weren’t a hot, good looking, model, former nfl, younger guy. This isn’t to belittle Clare but guess we’ll see how it all shakes down.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:55 pm

Just watched RS live a few notes on what he said:
1) Clare and dale are together, Dale being in SD, doesn’t negate that. Dale is the one Clare left with.
2) Clare is staying in La Quinta until the end of filming at least She isn’t leaving southern CA if she does.
3) he know for a fact Clare wasn’t the one who liked the tweet last Sunday, he said someone was running it
4) he said he’ll address, Michelle money’s claims clare and dale didn’t  speak on his column tomorrow or Tuesday as well as his tweets about things not being quite as the media has been portraying it.
5) his tweet about things not being quite adding up, has nothing to do with Clare and dale ending up together. they are together. He said he just knows more then what’s out there now.

Last edited by Zaynab on Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:07 pm

People were commenting free Clare, #freeclare they prob decided to keep her in Southern CA, so it’s not definitive and the show can tease it and so paparazzi can’t get any pictures of her.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:22 pm

More points from RS live- 
1) Tayshia is 100% bachelorette they aren’t filming BIP, the other alumni are just making cameos
2) he’d now heard of 5 guys they asked to come back that didn’t make it to night 1, and all didn’t accept. He said he hasn’t heard of any that choose to come back

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:29 pm

RS says he knows they “1000%”-his words- bonded over Dale losing his mother and Clare’s mother being sick.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Zaynab wrote:More points from RS live- 
1) Tayshia is 100% bachelorette they aren’t filming BIP, the other alumni are just making cameos
2) he’d now heard of 5 guys they asked to come back that didn’t make it to night 1, and all didn’t accept. He said he hasn’t heard of any that choose to come back

It worries me that Tayshia isn't going to get a full complement of guys?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr