SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:38 pm

leavers wrote:
Zaynab wrote:More points from RS live- 
1) Tayshia is 100% bachelorette they aren’t filming BIP, the other alumni are just making cameos
2) he’d now heard of 5 guys they asked to come back that didn’t make it to night 1, and all didn’t accept. He said he hasn’t heard of any that choose to come back

It worries me that Tayshia isn't going to get a full complement of guys?

Probably why they decided to have these cameos, can’t make7/8 however many interesting episodes of tayshia choosing from 15 or so guys, IMO.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:49 pm

Lastly in his column tomorrow or Tuesday, he’ll giveSome of the eliminations and what else has gone on during the season and what narrative he was talking about. Just more info in his column tomorrow or Tuesday, I hope tomorrow.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:58 pm

@Zaynab Thanks for the update.

If they are a couple, and he's in South Dakota, he probably can't go back to the resort to be with her unless he quarantine's again.

I can totally see them keeping her at La Quinta. Not a bad place to be stuck in but when you can't see anyone especially the one you've "chosen" she must be going nuts.

I wonder why Michelle would be so adamant that Clare and Dale didn't speak beforehand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:07 pm

@GuardianAngel RS and Ashley were saying why didn’t he go back to NY were he lives, he said by him going back to SD they probably wouldn’t make him have to quarantine again if he comes back to Southern CA, wherever Clare is. I don’t they’d make him quarantine from Clare, if he’s just gonna be hanging out with Clare. Do we know how much more of filming there is if the show airs in September?Presumably they only have 3 or so weeks left. Maybe he doesn’t come back and they have SHV closer to when the show is about to air.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:13 am

Zaynab wrote:@GuardianAngel RS and Ashley were saying why didn’t he go back to NY were he lives, he said by him going back to SD they probably wouldn’t make him have to quarantine again if he comes back to Southern CA, wherever Clare is. I don’t they’d make him quarantine from Clare, if he’s just gonna be hanging out with Clare. Do we know how much more of filming there is if the show airs in September?Presumably they only have 3 or so weeks left. Maybe he doesn’t come back and they have SHV closer to when the show is about to air.

I don’t know how many more weeks they are going to film, but it might make sense for him to just come back close to the end like you mentioned for a SHV and then to film an update. If they’ve been communicating online for a month or two already then I think that would work for them now even though they’d miss each other. I would think Dale would still need to quarantine again when he returns, so Clare and everyone in La Quinta isn’t exposed to the virus. Right now that humongous motorcycle rally is happening in SD so they need to be more careful than ever. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:00 am

Him not going back to NY might be a timing thing. It's a mandatory quarantine when you go to NY from CA and they have checkpoints in NYC to make sure you register and do it when you come in. So depending on when they need him back for end of filming or other stuff, the timing of a mandatory quarantine might not have worked.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:21 am

@allykat That too. I was going to mention that.

Also, they probably don't want him back to NYC back to work, back to normal life etc. They need to keep him hidden, although if he's out shopping, there goes that theory. laugh out loud

It's an unusual situation, but any F1 is usually very low key after filming. In this case, after he's done, but the show goes on. dizzy

I was looking the other day for a premiere date. Have they announced it yet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@allykat That too. I was going to mention that.

Also, they probably don't want him back to NYC back to work, back to normal life  etc. They need to keep him hidden, although if he's out shopping, there goes that theory. laugh out loud

It's an unusual situation, but any F1 is usually very low key after filming. In this case, after he's done, but the show goes on. dizzy

I was looking the other day for a premiere date. Have they announced it yet?

Nope not yet. I think they were originally aiming for sometime in September though.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:07 pm

@kmick0890 thanks! I read a few articles that said sometime in the fall, sometime in September but I didn't remember anything being posted here about the premiere. It has been mentioned it's definitely on Tuesday nights and I'm sure they have secured the time slot and number of weeks by now, but what do I know! laugh out loud

I would have thought they would have announced that by now. A quick google search shows one article dated April 15 2019 announcing Hannah's premiere date of May 13/2019.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/when-does-the-bachelorette-2019-premiere-hannah-brown-season-abc/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:58 pm

@GuardianAngel @kmick0890 This July 17th People article says late September/early October per a source.

https://people.com/tv/clare-crawley-seen-filming-the-bachelorette/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:45 pm

@mbl thank you. It looks like we may have a few more weeks before they announce a date.

Early October, by that time TB should have started filming. We're going to be sleuthing two seasons at the same time! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:27 pm

One of the girls of Girls Gotta Eat podcast texted Dale.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/talking-about-abortion-with-dr-meera-shah/id1348777092?i=1000487643503

Starting at 15:30 then them talking about texting him at 22 mins.

“hey hey lots of rumors out there, but should be an interesting season. Hope you’re doing well. I had people hitting me up like crazy about the podcast once I got my phone back”

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr