SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Astrobach wrote:What in the H#@ is THAT supposed to be? A jungle call? A gospel like cry for help? Is that the way they introduce  Taysha no no
This is beyond ridiculous IMO.
I think it’s just someone humming Respect by Aretha Franklin. I agree with the above post that it seems to be for Clare not Tayshia. But the humming’s stupid, and whatever they were trying to do with it, they failed. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 pm

That's three for three vids that are plain stupid IMHO. With every thing going on, the delay's etc, you would think they would come out with fabulous vids!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:47 pm

The humming reminds me of a person sitting in a straight jacket in a padded cell, while rocking back and forth and humming to calm themselves after a mental breakdown. Anyone else? TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:36 pm

RS live update but not really any new info:
1) show is doing 3 day at most quarantine Right now and if you have 3 neg tests then you can come on
2)he knows tayshia FIR, I guess we have to wait for his column to know...
3) tayshia will be finished filming next week
4) the airstream was most likely a fantasy date, fantasy dates were this weekend
5)some of the guys on bachdetective are wrong
6)a lot of the dates he’s heard have been pool related, there’s also been a pool party...which sucks. He said you could say clayshia/Matt were ripped off on the travel. From what he’s seen Nemacollan has more activities 
7)Clare/dale update- dale has been busy as he went to South Dakota, then back to Cali and is now in NY. He quote “they are most certainly engaged.”
8)RS and Ashley speculated how they think Men tell all will be filmed, RS said they could prob still do it in the studio just not have an audience, zoom. Ashley said they should just cancel as there not memorable or fun episode. IMO I think there gonna figure a way to do it.

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Zaynab wrote:he knows tayshia FIR, I guess we have to wait for his column to know...
The column he said he was going to post last Tuesday and then just... didn't, with zero explanation? Rolling Eyes I hate when he gives a timeline for his spoilers and then doesn't follow through.

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Zaynab wrote:he knows tayshia FIR, I guess we have to wait for his column to know...
The column he said he was going to post last Tuesday and then just... didn't, with zero explanation? Rolling Eyes I hate when he gives a timeline for his spoilers and then doesn't follow through.

RS knows SFA this season.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:46 pm

@Hawaii Girl   I’m sure he’s waiting to get more clicks to his site when he can upload everything else he “has”. dizzy

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:50 pm

So he's basically holding off until the season is over and so he can give all the information he has at one time in his column. He's been doing the minimal this season. jmo

@Zaynab I guess we just said the same thing. laugh out loud

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:50 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEW-4A_DcU4/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:59 pm

https://twitter.com/TVInsider/status/1298670307432116227?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:53 pm

Apparently Rachel is down at the resort to film something. I'm not too sure but people on Reddit are saying the room she's in on her IG live matches the rooms at La Quinta. I will say it makes a lot more sense for Rachel to talk to Tayshia and give her advice than the revolving door of Bachelor has-beens that were there earlier this month.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:11 pm

If they weren't in contact for 3+ months before filming, and he proposed after 12 days of knowing her which isn't really 12 days, they are both nuts IMHO.

Reality Steve Just Confirmed Clare Crawley and Dale Moss Are Fully Engaged

Dale proposed just 12 days after meeting Clare, casual/normal.

After 12 days of filming Clare fell so hard for contestant Dale Moss that she straight up “refused to come out of her room” to film with other men, and then low-key quit the show for him. Almost nothing is known about Clare and Dale's relationship, but Reality Steve just confirmed speculation that they are, in fact, engaged.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a33804874/clare-crawley-dale-moss-engaged-reality-steve/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr