SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:09 pm

@bluwavz For sure this is one of those rumors started by a Reddit poster and SM took off with it. Yes Clare ‘may’ have a story. BUT she wasn’t and still isn’t very much liked...contrary to Arie and Nick who always had a good following despite everything they did or said. Plus with the misogyny we already know from TPTB, her age is NOT in the bracket of possibility IMHO.
So to recap her status:
IG followers :323k
BN shows: 4
Last impressions of her: NOT A GOOD ONE
Percentage of people who know/ remember her : 30% ( my own evaluation)
Median age of contestants : 29
Likeability factor :  no idea  Below the mark IMO
I believe SHE must be as surprised as anyone else...seeing this trend!
Conclusion : They have other much more viable options, well liked, in the right demographics and good stories to back it up.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:20 pm

To me there is no comparison to the dislike of Arie and Nick. They had brutal backlash. Clare was the beloved F2 who got dumped by JPG. She told him off in the famous scene that had viewers bowing down to her. She was the sweet Clare who finally got engaged. I don't recall Clare ever being disliked especially to the proportion that Arie and Nick were. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 pm

@GuardianAngel True up until then. And then she chose to go on several consecutive shows, seeking some better outcome, unfortunately her behavior - very desperate- and image took a downturn and by the 4th time, after the debacle with Benoit, I think her reputation in BN was not so good. That’s my take, and my recollection anyway.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:45 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hannah-brown-apparently-abc-top-150000767.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:48 pm

Here's my theory why Clare Crawley won't be the next Bachelorette. After seeing Reality Steve make a case for her on Twitter, I'm reminded that RS and Clare have a friendship. She's been a guest on his podcast 3 times. Chris Harrison went on Ben and Ashley's podcast this week and ranted about spoilers. Are they really going to give someone the role who has a relationship with "the enemy?" I think not.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:58 pm

@GuardianAngel Arie only got backlash after he was the Bachelor and pulled a Mesnick. He was a beloved F2 when he was on Emily's season, like Tyler C and Peter K level popularity at the time. He was almost made the Bachelor after Andi's season over Farmer Chris. Much more beloved than Clare ever was. Yeah Nick was disliked on Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons but he at least came off well on BiP and changed a lot of people's minds. He's definitely a lot more liked and respected now than he was back then. Clare has never really been able to maintain relevancy like Nick has.

She may have never gotten a backlash like Arie and Nick did but I sure don't remember her ever being beloved. I always got the impression most people found her desperate. When I think of beloved F2 women I think of Hannah G, JoJo, Becca T or even Raven. But that's just me. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:05 pm

@Opal WOW, didn’t think of this one. Add it to the ‘ cons’ pile then! laugh out loud
@bluwavz Thanks for the more specific info about Clare compared to Arie and Nick. Right there with you! bestbud!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 pm

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1233167632431403008?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:26 pm

I only know Clare from the BIP, Winter Games seasons since I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season.  I do not have a favorable opinion of her at all.

Add in the fact that his season was filmed in 2013 (aired in 2014), IMO a large portion of the viewing audience have no idea who she is and that showed in one of the reddit threads when multiple people asked "who is Clare?"

Casting someone that is that close to 40 will turn off the younger viewers that they are trying to pull in.  I still say she would be crucified on SM.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:36 pm

https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/1233173848796696576?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:42 pm

OMG....

they are all jumping on the band wagon to keep themselves relevant.

All I have to say is poor Clare, living her life and working her job and now all this attention on her.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:46 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:OMG....

they are all jumping on the band wagon to keep themselves relevant.

All I have to say is poor Clare, living her life and working her job and now all this attention on her.

IMO
I'm willing to bet Clare loves all the attention she can get. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99