SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:42 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:I'll bet TPTB are hoping they can finally get an engagement at the end of Claire's season since the last three shows fell short (that's if Peter dosen't propose. ( and I don't see that happening )  jmo

We got an engagement from Hannah it just didn’t last.

That's why I didn't count it because it was over before ATFR. I mean let us see a happy couple at the ATFR and wait at least a month before they break hehehe (Production knew about his GF, they screwed Hannah and when they couldn't ship her with Tyler IMO DWTS was her consolation prize. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:56 pm

I thought that they wanted to "age up" the Franchise with Clare's season. I hope they have more age 30 and older guys than what RS is reporting. I noticed that Matt James' IG went private (Tyler Cameron's roommate) -- I wonder if he did get casted after all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:54 pm

I don't see how Claire is going to keep their younger viewing audience tuning in. I just don't . and a senior show after that to boot. IDK. Im shocked that they are willing to chance loosing that growing number of younger viewers? jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:23 am

Jolena wrote:I don't see how Claire is going to keep their younger viewing audience tuning in. I just don't . and a senior show after that to boot. IDK.  Im  shocked that they are willing to chance loosing that growing number of younger viewers?  jmo

1) Peter's season was not their best by a long shot.

2) Next they are going with a "more mature" lead and there's a question of perhaps losing younger viewers.

3) Then they are following with a senior show. How senior? Will it again impact the number of younger viewers?

1) through 3) could perhaps be indicative of jumping the shark?? What are they thinking?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:55 pm

I am not a fan of Clare. She was all ready to be engaged to Juan Pablo before he turned her down. Then, and only then, did she “see” him for what he was, but she would’ve been perfectly happy if he chose her. She’s had so many chances and comes across as emotionally unstable, smothering, desperate and needy. Just like TPTB that chose her.
I need to pass on this season. All IMO.

GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:13 pm

I am so ready to move on from Peter so I immediately checked out these guys.  Surprisingly I found 8 that didn't scare me or were not so, so young.  With one exception:  Noah Erb, he's only 25 but looks older and is an RN.  Others include: Aaron Goodwin, Blake Monar, Dale Moss, Ed Waisbrot, Matt James(natch), Josh Elledge, and Mikey T.  Now watch them be azzes and/or kicked off the first night.  Come on guys, step up!  We need the entertainment and distraction.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:20 pm

Doats wrote:
Jolena wrote:I don't see how Claire is going to keep their younger viewing audience tuning in. I just don't . and a senior show after that to boot. IDK.  Im  shocked that they are willing to chance loosing that growing number of younger viewers?  jmo

1) Peter's season was not their best by a long shot.

2) Next they are going with a "more mature" lead and there's a question of perhaps losing younger viewers.

3) Then they are following with a senior show. How senior? Will it again impact the number of younger viewers?

1) through 3) could perhaps be indicative of jumping the shark?? What are they thinking?

Senior as in senior citizens. As in social security eligible citizens. As in my age. And, I have no interest in it at all!

No interest in Clare either because so far the guys are more of the same. Young. Too young IMO for Clare. The other thing is I saw an infographic about the locations of the guys that were released to be on her season. 3 are from CA, all LA area. It is widely known that the reason Clare and Benoit broke up is that neither of them wanted to relocate for the other person. If the girl doesn't want to move, she needs to put herself on the dating apps in her hometown or local area. Does she really think she's going to find a guy that wants to relocate to her, especially if he is older and already established in his career? Yes, it can happen but highly unlikely.

I'll help sleuth but no interested in watching.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:17 pm

I was just out right up the street from the bach mansion. It's been raining all day,hard, with water flowing in the streets. Tomorrow is going to 65% rain vs 95% today so here's hoping they all stay dry and find enough dry nooks and crannies to "steal Clare for a sec".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:57 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for letting us know!! yes

CH won't have to hose down the driveway. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:16 pm

I really think they should cancel or at least postpone filming. I am not even sure it’s safe to travel domestic. Look at NBA. All it takes is one person.

Sorry I sound so pessimistic, but this is unprecedented times.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl thanks for letting us know!! yes

CH won't have to hose down the driveway. Smiley
LOl, that was literally my first thought!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:01 am

sdmom wrote:I really think they should cancel or at least postpone filming. I am not even sure it’s safe to travel domestic. Look at NBA. All it takes is one person.

Sorry I sound so pessimistic, but this is unprecedented times.

I have the same sentiments. I think it's kind of irresponsible for them to continue right now. Especially considering there will be a lot of people on set in close proximity. Not to mention the lead and contestants all swapping spits. I'm already looking at some of the gym photos from the hotel that RS released and thinking there is no way those equipments have been properly cleaned in between uses.

Sorry I also sound so pessimistic. I think they should err on the side of caution, especially when transmissions of the virus is no where near contained.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99