SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:45 am

IMO, Kelsey is out of the running. If she was their choice they would just bring her out on finale night.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LadyisaDame Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:53 am

Why announce the new 'ette before the finale? Have they paraded out new leads before the end of the current season before? Are they trying to build buzz and deflect from a potential "happily never-after" finale?

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:05 pm

LadyisaDame wrote:Why announce the new 'ette before the finale?  Have they paraded out new leads before the end of the current season before?  Are they trying to build buzz and deflect from a potential "happily never-after" finale?  

I would think they would deflect if it was a sad ending with a happy one for Bachelorette. They announced Rachel before she was cut.

It may be like Arie with Calre due to giving the men a chance to no thanks and to add men that would like to be on her season like with Rachel? Don't know?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1233401301314211840?s=20
AKA "I don't know sh!t so stop asking" laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:18 pm

Where did the Ellen rumour come from?

As mentioned up thread, Clare does not post that often so it would be difficult to watch her movements, although she did post a very short IG of herself.  Tia posts all the time. She mentioned in her IG story she lost a bit of weight due to STRESS. She posted in capital letters.

Clare looks so different!

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Captu206

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Captu207

https://www.instagram.com/stories/clarecrawley/?hl=en

From Winter Games

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Clare-crawley

People.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Please be Tia
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:23 pm

@GuardianAngel This is the original post that had the rumor. We know this person was wrong about Ellen, but I guess it's possible TPTB changed it because it got out.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Cc10

Screencap from Reddit.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:23 pm

I don't like how Clare uses those silly filters. So juvenile to me.

Diana wrote:Please be Tia

I'd prefer her over Clare. I feel for Kelsey, if it's not her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:34 pm

@Hawaii Girl Right thanks! I vaguely remembered that. Clare has two dogs according to her IG.

GMA makes more sense since Ellen is taped and it would get out. However the next lead can also be spotted unless it's someone who is not under the radar and someone totally unsuspecting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Hope it isn't Clare. I definitely think Kelsey is out of the running -- if she was then why not wait to announce until after her appearance on the WTA? I don't think it will be anyone from this season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:46 pm

As a long time viewer it would be Great to see Clare get her happy ever after & find a guy who is ready for marriage & kids. She is very beautiful & has a great figure so I think the guys would be falling all over her and she is not adverse to bringing down a few when warranted. They can also have some lighthearted moments with Racoons in exotic places. Just think how wonderful it would be for an ABC wedding showing the tape her dad left her to watch at her wedding!!!!!!!!
ABC shows

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Does anyone think maybe there will be two Bacheloretts and they'll let the guys choose like they did in the beginning with Kaitlyn season ? They'll announce one on GMA and one at ATFR ? Maybe one older from past season and one from Peter's season? I don't recall a lead ever being announced before ATFR . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99