SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone think maybe there will be two Bacheloretts and they'll let the guys choose like they did in the beginning with Kaitlyn season ? They'll announce one on GMA and one at ATFR ? Maybe one older from past season and one from Peter's season? I don't recall a lead ever being announced before ATFR . jmo

Rachel was announced before she was even cut at the WTA. She was F3.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:55 pm

I think it’s Kelsey, but will be glad to be wrong! My ideal choice would be a newcomer, but that will never happen again. IMO

Last edited by sandileekeller on Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:RS said they were going to film in TN.  Why go there for non southern Bachelorette?  Did they say if it's before or after the WTA?

What did Cincinnati have to do with Peter?  I don’t think locations are based on lead.  I know they can make requests for overseas locations but it’s not a given
Gee, I didn't realize they went to Cincinnati... I thought it was Cleveland.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:57 pm

She is so pretty. She has an IG story up celebrating her Dad's birthday.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Captu208

https://www.instagram.com/tayshiaaa/?hl=en

Thanks for bringing this over.

Hawaii Girl wrote:Tayshia was seen out with Julie LaPlaca (the lead's producer) and another producer a few days ago
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Ehvahan5k4j41
Screencap from Reddit

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5544-bachelorette-16-tbd-potential-lead-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:06 pm

I do think it is someone that is not on this season just because of the timing of the announcement.

It would be weird to watch the WTA after the announcement if Kelsey is the lead and they never mention it during the WTA.  I also agree with a lot of reddit posters that say they are doing it this way to let the fans get to know who the lead is. It also gives TPTB more time to spend on the drama of Peter's season on the ATFR since they won't have to spend a good chunk on it interviewing the new lead.

I do follow Tia on IG and she has "glammed up" in the last few days maybe in anticipation of the possibility she will be the new lead?  If she goes silent on Sunday, I would guess that would be an indication it is possible. She posts a lot and I can't see her posting a story of her packing a suitcase for a trip if she is the new lead.

I might watch Tia but a big no if it is Clare or Tayshia.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:06 pm

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/02/27/new-bachelorette-2020-rumor-surfaces-will-clare-crawley-be-the-lead/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:20 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I do think it is someone that is not on this season just because of the timing of the announcement.

It would be weird to watch the WTA after the announcement if Kelsey is the lead and they never mention it during the WTA.  I also agree with a lot of reddit posters that say they are doing it this way to let the fans get to know who the lead is. It also gives TPTB more time to spend on the drama of Peter's season on the ATFR since they won't have to spend a good chunk on it interviewing the new lead.

I do follow Tia on IG and she has "glammed up" in the last few days maybe in anticipation of the possibility she will be the new lead?  If she goes silent on Sunday, I would guess that would be an indication it is possible. She posts a lot and I can't see her posting a story of her packing a suitcase for a trip if she is the new lead.

IMO

I still think they will have 5 guys meet the lead on the ATFR, right? Or will they do it on Ellen?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1233431191082192897?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:52 pm

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I do think it is someone that is not on this season just because of the timing of the announcement.

IMO

I still think they will have 5 guys meet the lead on the ATFR, right?  Or will they do it on Ellen?

They may not even do that this year.  They didn't used to so it wouldn't be a stretch to not do it.  I'm not a fan of it anyways.

I just think there is so much that goes on with the last week of filming and post show filming that they need every minute of their 4 hours for that.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:

To me this points to Tayshia, she's 29 yrs old or Tia she's 28 (or an unknown we don't know about). If he already has 10 guys under 30 IMO TPTB must have had a good idea who they were going to cast as the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

To me this points to Tayshia, she's 29 yrs old or Tia she's 28 (or an unknown we don't know about). If he already has 10 guys under 30 IMO TPTB must have had a good idea who they were going to cast as the lead.

I agree GA. I think if for some reason it's someone from this season it's Kelsey and she would fit those age ranges too.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:18 pm

Nick and Rachel were both announced as leads before their exits from their respective shows. It was an unpopular way to announce with Nick but they did it again with Rachel anyway. Both were polarizing choices so if the next Bette could be considered polarizing then she could come from Peter’s season and be announced Monday am.
As to the supposedly known 10 guys being younger, there are still 20 more so those could be similar or older. 1/3 of the new cast isn’t enough to go on. Also, alumni have suggested that casting only picks a handful people they specifically feel may be a match for the lead.
IMO it’s still wide open for speculation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99