SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:14 pm

It sounds like they are shutting some things down in California again, so the Franchise is lucky that they are already at La Quinta under quarantine or Clare's season might not ever get filmed. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:34 pm

I don't want to jinx anything but like I said earlier, unless everyone stays put for the whole duration including staff, and they have enough food for the whole time they are there, no one coming and going, the chances will remain low. Plus I don't agree with the 7 day quarantine, that should be 14 days.

I hope they can pull this off. Fingers crossed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:18 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm in the Bay Area of California and food availability is no problem. Groceries and Amazon both deliver. Liquor stores deliver.

The difficulty I see is in food preparation. Do the guy have kitchens in their rooms? (I am not familiar with that specific resort.) Must they all eat in a coffee shop? Are servers and chefs/cooks also quarantined? Is there room service?

Bottom line, what a mess!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:51 am

With the resort shut down to outsiders, there should be some freedom for the contestants to roam the property IF the housekeeping and restaurant staff are also quarantined. Our governor just rolled back some of the recent openings such as dining in restaurants, going to a gym or visiting a hair stylist. Lots of museums closed as well as shopping malls. Depending on the air circulation of the air conditioning system, staying indoors may be problematic. And it's hot in Palm Springs right now. Guess we'll see a lot of pool dates and golf dates. Tennis anyone? A masseuse should also be quarantined if they plan a spa date. It's going to be a shetz show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:28 pm

Doats wrote:@GuardianAngel I'm in the Bay Area of California and food availability is no problem. Groceries and Amazon both deliver. Liquor stores deliver.

The difficulty I see is in food preparation. Do the guy have kitchens in their rooms? (I am not familiar with that specific resort.) Must they all eat in a coffee shop? Are servers and chefs/cooks also quarantined? Is there room service?

I'm sure food isn't a problem, but what I meant, was as soon as something, (groceries supplies towels) or someone, (delivery person) comes into that resort there will be risk. IMHO. If staff work their shifts go home and return the next day, that's a problem.

IA it's a mess! I hope everyone can stay healthy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Doats wrote:@GuardianAngel I'm in the Bay Area of California and food availability is no problem. Groceries and Amazon both deliver. Liquor stores deliver.

I'm sure food isn't a problem, but what I meant, was as soon as something, (groceries supplies towels) or someone, (delivery person) comes into that resort there will be risk. IMHO. If staff work their shifts go home and return the next day, that's a problem.

IA it's a mess! I hope everyone can stay healthy!

Can't disagree with anything you wrote, @GuardianAngel, especially the bolded parts. And did I read somewhere that some of the men already didn't receive roses. Are they sent back home to their communities? While they have been quarantining (although only 7 days instead of 14) they most likely have to travel to airports and then fly back home.

So I will repeat what we both have written, IT'S A MESS...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Heard on the news on Wednesday that Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Desert (serves all the Palm Springs area) was over 97% capacity. Partly due to the huge number of cases in Imperial County (borders Mexico and Arizona) that COVID patients are being transferred to hospitals elsewhere in the state. We have some patients in northern CA that were transferred from Imperial County.

So I hope there are very strict rules for social distancing and keeping the Bachelor Bubble safe during Claire's season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:10 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Heard on the news on Wednesday that Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Desert (serves all the Palm Springs area) was over 97% capacity. Partly due to the huge number of cases in Imperial County (borders Mexico and Arizona) that COVID patients are being transferred to hospitals elsewhere in the state. We have some patients in northern CA that were transferred from Imperial County.

So I hope there are very strict rules for social distancing and keeping the Bachelor Bubble safe during Claire's season.
Also, they better not be a burden for the strained local health service. I don’t want to see the usual “dramatic” ambulance scene.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:39 pm

They are approaching Clare’s season like it’s a national emergency. This is the worst national catastrophe I’ve ever witnessed in my life and I’m no baby. This whole “let’s get back to normal” absurdity would be laughable if it weren’t so pathetic.
I hope they delay Matt until he can have a decent season.

Meanwhile, they can have cooks quarantine. Food and drinks and other necessities can be delivered. On with Clare’s show.

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:40 am

I want to jump back in and help sleuth this season. Well, if I can. I wasn’t very interested in Peter’s season, but after the release of the men’s pictures I am a lot more curious and interested in Clare’s season. I think I like The Bachelorette season’s better anyways. I have some thoughts on some of the guys and I’m from Northern California, somewhat near Clare, so I might be of some help with the area.

I was wondering how the timeline is going to go since they won’t need days for travel. Plus I guess I just realized we won’t get any information from public dates. Honestly, how are we going to sleuth this season?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:33 am

@Dahling I think a lot of sluething this season will be by SM. Who starts posting, who is changing followers numbers on instagram, who is friending who, etc. We might also get some paparazzi photos that tptb allow.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. It could be helpful for Matt's season. We will be used to the new ways.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:34 am

@Dahling welcomeback

It will be interesting for sure. At this point we'll try and get any scoop we can.

Thanks for offering any help since you're in the area! yes

SCMIIW but I think filming is only 30 days? I don't know why I think that so I apologize if that's not correct.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99