SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:25 pm

I don't know if this is just another hint but over on IG "bachsleuthers" on their story they have the Final 4 pic for ette. Pic of Madi with "Pete's party" pic of Tashia "Colton's crew", Tia "Arie's A-list and Elyse "sleeper suite" then the rest of the story they have voting for who should be the next ette and they match up a few girls , Madison is matched with Elyse, Tayshia matched with Tia. Im going to be sick to my stomach if it's Madison. I don't think I'll be able to even watch the Finale. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3552228123
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:29 pm

I'll give them this... they have successfully foiled RS this season, and it turns out they kind of are petty enough about him and his spoilers that they'd do that

I'm more looking forward to this b'ette announcement than I am seeing what happens with Madi, which is kind of played out (in my head) imo
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Jolena wrote:I don't know if this is just another hint but over on IG "bachsleuthers" on their story they have the Final 4 pic for ette. Pic of Madi with "Pete's party" pic of Tashia "Colton's crew", Tia "Arie's A-list and Elyse "sleeper suite" then the rest of the story they have voting for who should be the next ette and they match up a few girls , Madison is matched with Elyse, Tayshia matched with Tia.  Im going to be sick to my stomach if it's Madison. I don't think I'll be able to even watch the Finale. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3552228123

I am sure it's nothing. I think they were playing this for some time, no?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:41 pm

Just thinking but it would make sense that they saw how popular she was , wanted her and did everything they could to get her away from Peter including helping her escape on that "private Jet" maybe . Hummmmm we all know she didn't just leave on her own she had help and that help was TPTB because they probably already had their sick minds looking ahead for their wallet instead of helping Peter try to keep her. Who knows maybe Madison was in on it with them. If it went down like this Im thinking that the pic of him back in the U.S at that Air B&B house in CA when he's saying "Im so sorry" it could very well be Madison that he's talking to. Curious to hear any of you guys thoughts.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:46 pm

Jolena wrote:Just thinking but it would make sense that they saw how popular she was , wanted her and did everything they could to get her away from Peter including helping her escape on that "private Jet" maybe . Hummmmm we all know she didn't just leave on her own she had help and that help was TPTB because they probably already had their sick minds looking ahead for their wallet instead of helping Peter try to keep her. Who knows maybe Madison was in on it with them. If it went down like this Im thinking that the pic of him back in the U.S at that Air B&B house in CA when he's saying "Im so sorry" it could very well be Madison that he's talking to. Curious to hear any of you guys thoughts.  

What? I don't think so. Why would they do that when the season isn't over? Makes no sense. The names out there are the ones that make sense.

Madi is 23, going on 24. They said over and over they hear people's concern about that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:47 pm

leavers wrote:I'll give them this... they have successfully foiled RS this season, and it turns out they kind of are petty enough about him and his spoilers that they'd do that

I'm more looking forward to this b'ette announcement than I am seeing what happens with Madi, which is kind of played out (in my head) imo

Me too! I’m so over Peter’s season already. No way Madison could be announced as the bachelorette when she is a part of the Finale. How dramatic would that be? Not at all! Everyone would figure she dumped him and what is the suspense in that? Just nope. JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:47 pm

Jolena wrote:I don't know if this is just another hint but over on IG "bachsleuthers" on their story they have the Final 4 pic for ette. Pic of Madi with "Pete's party" pic of Tashia "Colton's crew", Tia "Arie's A-list and Elyse "sleeper suite" then the rest of the story they have voting for who should be the next ette and they match up a few girls , Madison is matched with Elyse, Tayshia matched with Tia.  Im going to be sick to my stomach if it's Madison. I don't think I'll be able to even watch the Finale. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3552228123

That's a polling game/looking at who fans like the best thing they are doing. They started it last weekend. They even had Hannah B as an option before taking her out of the poll because it came out she wasn't going to be the next lead. They are just doing a fan poll and came up with 16 contestants they thought could be the next Bachelorette. I don't think its a hint at anything. JMO.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:49 pm

@Jolena Maybe Madi did say no to an engagement. IMO That's why the show hates her. They want the engagement and she wouldn't play their game.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:56 pm

I'd be happy to see Clare as Bachelorette. She has the charm and emotional range to carry this role. Also, she may be a good segue into the senior bachelor show. Not that "senior" applies to Clare at 38 years old, but they may be able to get away with casting some older men for her, which will open up the pool for the first Senior Bachelor. Just a thought, they may want to go in that direction.

What proof do we have that she's a contender?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:58 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I'd be happy to see Clare as Bachelorette. She has the charm and emotional range to carry this role. Also, she may be a good segue into the senior bachelor show. Not that "senior" applies to Clare at 38 years old, but they may be able to get away with casting some older men for her, which will open up the pool for the first Senior Bachelor. Just a thought, they may want to go in that direction.

What proof do we have that she's a  contender?

Some facebook post. I am sure you can find it here in the Non Discussion thread about who the Next Bachelorette is to keep track.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:59 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I'd be happy to see Clare as Bachelorette. She has the charm and emotional range to carry this role. Also, she may be a good segue into the senior bachelor show. Not that "senior" applies to Clare at 38 years old, but they may be able to get away with casting some older men for her, which will open up the pool for the first Senior Bachelor. Just a thought, they may want to go in that direction.

What proof do we have that she's a  contender?

Me too! I liked her on Juan Pablo’s season and out of all the contenders, she is the one I’d like to see the most. Love that she is 38. Wasn’t Byron 38? The older the better, IMO.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:25 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1233577632303845376?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99