SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:09 pm

I have a feeling that this might be an interesting season. I could see that Clare might be somewhat challenging to work with. It will be interesting to see what kind of edit she gets. I do want her to find happiness and love. However, I kind of wish that they wouldn't push the engagement at the end anymore. Let the people get to know each other in "the real world" first. I am sure that many people (as well as Neil Lane) wouldn't agree with me, but I think sometimes people might feel pushed into being engaged while on the show. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:26 pm

I think this new news from US magazine is crazy. I know some may think this is TPTB’s way of drumming up interest for Clare’s season, but it actually turns me off. I really am tired of all the ‘dramatics’ this show puts out now. If this is true and they needed to get some guys back, does this mean a bunch of guys quit? To me this just goes back on them for having a poor environment to produce this show. ~jmo

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:40 pm

Color me confused.  I just got back from a dentist appt and there is so much to process.  Despite my attempt at a calendar, and kudos to Auntie as always, IDK where we are in this season.  I do agree that one on one dates in Episodes 4 & 5 often produce the F1.  They save the "best" dates for the contestants the lead has shown most interest in.  But, this is when they are traveling to interesting/fun spots.  Not sure how much variance they will be able to produce in the same location week after week.  
While US is slightly more reliable, RS is also backing up the claim about previous guys being asked back.  When we got the initial info on who didn't make it to the show I was surprised because a good number were men I thought would be front runners and a few of those left were way youngish or did not appear (to me) to be Clare's type.  They also seemed to have kept enough guys for dramatic purposes.  This might be a really interesting, but not necessarily satisfying season for me.  I'm really sorry there are so few sleuthing opportunities.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:18 pm

I can only imagine what they are dealing with with this season. The lack of interesting date spots is just one of them. They are in 110 degree plus weather right now in the Palm Springs area. This was not the time of year to be filming there. I imagine that is adding to the uncomfortable environment.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 pm

Just to add my 2 cents, RS is confirming that TPTB did callback many originally casted guys, but NONE accepted to do so. Couple of ideas:
1. Clare was in touch with some or at least saw their IG - she acknowledged that- and wanted to have them part of the group.
2. While testing, they realized that many were testing ‘ positive’, maybe after testing negative before, and therefore couldn’t be part of the group until a periods of time ( these PCR tests, if that’s what they are likely using, are infamous for being highly inaccurate and give false positive and false negative results at random. )
3. Clare is making demands on the men she wants and is left with not enough
‘ good potential ‘ mates .
4. TPTB needs more guys because the pool is way too small to fit their storyboard.
JMHOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:16 pm

There is new unverified tea on reddit. I don’t know if I can bring this over or not. It’s in regards to what has been coming out these last 2 days and seems to explain (sort of) what is happening.

If this is not okay. You can delete this.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:53 pm

I can't find it on Reddit.
Please spill.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 pm

Found it and it’s juicy!
Apparently they called the guys that had been vetted before, and they’re younger for Clare  but they say that Taysha is now getting ready to take over or be part of the show somehow. Someone mentioned that Gina, the BN make up artist is now following her and so is Julie La Plaça.
Clare May also have decided to stop because she ‘ found Dale ‘ or is being difficult with production to continue.
BTW great idea to decide to shoot in the middle of the California desert IN SUMMER with temps going up to 117F. That’s insane! hehehe
All in all, 2020 is Rock and Roll gals!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:07 pm

It’s actually listed as a spoiler because the mods checked on this person’s story and they must feel that there may be some truth to it.

I have been noticing some activity on quite a few of the contestants ig accounts and I was wondering whether they have someone running their accounts like Dale does. Maybe the producers gave back their phones at some point. If this season is continuing with a new lead that makes me think we’ll have to start all over sleuthing these men out. ~jmo

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:24 pm

Wow!!! This ^^^^ is huuuge!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:40 pm

Difficult for the guys to switch allegiance if they're becoming invested in Clare and then have to switch gears for Tayshia. Maybe they can see that Clare is gaga for Dale and have theoretically thrown in the towel, though. RS says that of all the former, vetted contestants they have called to possibly return to the show, none have agreed to so far.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:43 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Crp3y0Uz_bigger

RealitySteve

@RealitySteve

(MAJOR SPOILER): I’ve been made aware of this Reddit post making the rounds. Been on the phone for the last 2 hrs digging. I cannot confirm with 100% certainty if it’s true yet, but if you ask my opinion, I think there is some serious validity to it based on what I’m hearing now
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99