SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:49 pm

I think one day off a week sounds reasonable. To add - episode 7 doesn’t have a RC. Contestants either get a rose or are sent home during the date.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:54 pm

I am sure that they are wanting to get the filming done in a timely manner. They are not only going to be under a "time crunch" to turn things around to start filming Matt James' season -- they will also want to go home and spend a couple weeks with their families since they are having to quarantine away from them now and may have to for Matt's season as well. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:57 pm

I also just realized that Clare (Chris Harrison as well) will have to do promoting of her season, too in the midst of all of this, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:23 pm

I was wondering with such a large resort, whether they would have families stay with the crew. Otherwise, @suzq I can see your point about getting it done as quickly as possible. The only other thing that I thought of was that the cameramen would be needed for a lot of hours and I don’t know if there are rules about how much time they can work without breaks. Plus Clare would be needed for almost every scene. I would think she would need a day off once in awhile. Just thinking out loud...

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Thanks all!  Good point about no RC on Episode 7 but that still doesn't gain us a day as I thought it was the same day as the last one on one date.

I know it's a lot of days off but I am thinking crew time off vs Clare time off.  IDK  how tptb work the schedules.  Maybe two crews alternating.  I know a lot of travel costs is comped by the locations they visit, but I still think they are saving money a bit on travel so they could hire additional crew.  They use union crew so must comply with time off requirements in those contracts.

The schedule I have is just shy of 7 weeks so I do think they change some things to allow for a shorter shoot.  I'm just trying to figure out what that is.  I think tptb will still want the same number of episodes, but may be shooting more in each day than usual?

Do they usually shoot overnight dates back to back?  I thought they gave a day off in between 1-2 and 2-3, but that's a possible way to cut down days.  

They could also shoot one episode and begin shooting the next one before taking a day off and maybe that would work for one day off each 7 days?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:58 pm

@Dahling. Lauren Zima posted about it being Chris Harrison's birthday today and that she can't be with him because they are filming the show. My guess -- if Lauren Zima isn't allowed to be there now than other significant others aren't. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:11 pm

@suzq Just a thought. The resort seems huge and if they reserved the whole place I would think they could accommodate families.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:23 pm

Sorry for double post but you guys gave me some good ideas.  How about this:

Episode 1 
July 18 Meet and Greet
July 19 Day off

Episodes 2/3
July 20-21-22 Episode 2 dates
July 23 Episode 2 RC
July 24 Episode 3 first of the three dates
July 25 Day off

Episodes 3/4
July 26-27 remainder of Episode 3 dates
July 28 Episode 3 RC
July 29-30  Episode 4 dates one and two
July 31 Day off

Episodes 4/5
Aug 1 Episode 4 date three
Aug 2 Episode 4 RC
Aug 3-4-5 Episode 5 dates
Aug 6 Day off

Episodes 5/6
Aug 7 Episode 5 RC
Aug 8-9-10 Episode 6 dates
Aug 11 Episode 6 RC
Aug 12 Day off

Episode 7/8
Aug 13-14-15-16 Episode 7 Three individual dates and one group date
Aug 17 Episode 8 first remote HTD
Aug 18 Day off

Episode 8/9 
Aug 19-20-21 remainder of remote HTD
Aug 22 Episode 8 RC
Aug 23 Episode 9 First overnight date
Aug 24 Day off

Episode 9
Aug 25 Episode 9 Second overnight date
Aug 26 Day off
Aug 27 Episode 9 Third overnight date
Aug 28 Episode 9 RC

Episode 10 
Aug 29 Contestant 1 Last chance date and remote meet the parents
Aug 30 Contestant 2 Last chance date and remote meet the parents
Aug 31 Final Rose Ceremony

This gets a bit choppy but it gives them a day off every 6th day and allows for a day in between each overnight date.  There is also a bit of wiggle room if they shoot more than one HTD on any given day.  They could shoot remote B roll film at any time.   Thoughts?

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:37 pm

If they have the resort booked out through the whole month of August which they do -- that sounds right.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:22 pm

@pavalygurl clapping! thanks for all that!! That's great!

I can't see them bringing anyone else to the resort. With such a short time frame, if they were to bring anyone in, they would have to isolate for the required number of days and be tested, however the timing of notifying the families might come into play too.

We know in the past families were contacted to prepare for a hometown date several weeks in advance, some happened and some didn't. We know the lead probably already knows who she wants in her F4 but I don't think there's enough time, nor do they want to take the chance in having anyone come in JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:23 am

Thoughts I'm having...

Interesting turn of events with Dale. I'm hesitant to go all in with this love story, although I could see her with him and I really like Dale, I just feel this is a little too 'force fed' for the final outcome of the season. When have they ever just given us the final guy before?

With the spoiler of the fireworks date on 8/2. I started thinking about where we are in this season already. It seems like maybe we're only off one day from the original schedule (Aunties_Love). It's possible they only took one day off so far. That leaves us at the 5th-1on1 date for the fireworks on 8/2.

Then I started thinking that there has been 3 (4th one on Friday) -1on1 dates already, which is already a lot. Then I was thinking who could these dates have been with? We're starting to get an idea of who the guys are that are left and maybe who she will choose for her top spots. I mean it's still a guess, but...  We should have 12 guys after the 4th RC possibly this Saturday.

Anyways, with the mention of Dale getting the FIR you have to believe he was given one of the best date time slots. Is that Episode 4's 1st-1on1 date (so the 3rd-1on1)? Last year Jed (F1) got Episode 4's 1st-1on1 date. Victoria F. I believe was Episode 4's 1st-1on1 during Peter's season, so not always the F1. Does anyone have statistics on F1's and what 1on1 date they usually go on? Just curious about that.

It was interesting to see the leaked pictures of Clare's guys in the golf carts. Peter was pictured, which there was some mention on ig that he was eliminated. Also Noah, which people have been curious about why he's still there because of his age. The post did say it was a few days ago. They could have been eliminated by now. The 3rd RC might have been on Monday 7/27 and they could have been eliminated then. All JMO

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:51 am

Shawn was Week 5. Jordan, Bryan, Garrett and Jed were all Week 4. So basically around Week 4/5 the F1 had their solo dates. So there's a pretty good chance, Claire's F1 has that date if we want to go with that statistic. Then again the FIR went to the F1 for 4 seasons but then Hannah ended it so..

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f49c

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 8367-910 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 I_got_13 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99