SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:14 pm

gabriele wrote:
mbl wrote:@gabriele Did the insider say when someone comes back? Couldn’t the insider have been referring to last night when Bennett returned? Or did the insider say it was later in the season? TYIA
As far as I know the insider said someone comes back but it isn’t Brendan. I’m not sure if they mentioned timing.

Eta: I just checked thesensitivechild’s posts on Reddit and they said there is drama before the F4 which should be about Brendan. And, in another post that someone attempts to come back so maybe it’s just Bennett that already returned.

she made a comment which she deleted where she said that Bennett comes back, sees her in her room and T elimates both Bennett and Noah at the RC. She was the first to say that there would be a RC when everyone was so sure there wouldnt be one. She also said that she is tipsy and maybe she shouldnt have told them. Then she deleted the comment.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:56 pm

Biden is supposed to give a primetime address at 8 PM EST/7 PM Central time tonight. Does that mean part of the episode will be pre-empted?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:04 pm

suzq wrote:Biden is supposed to give a primetime address at 8 PM EST/7 PM Central time tonight.  Does that mean part of the episode will be pre-empted?

If ABC is broadcasting Biden's speech, more than likely it will be pre-empted and/or delayed in the USA, IMO.  

@GuardianAngel   FYI
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:55 pm

This is the first time I am watching the full season of the Bachelorette.. it has been AMAZING.. I have so much to say.. Let me start. 

1. Taysha is an amazing individual.. I truly understand why all the men are falling for her.. She has this presence and a way of making people around her comfortable. Thats a huge strength that I hope she explores. I heard a little bit of her Ex's interview. How he made it seem like she had no true talent and is a leach.. i now understand Taysha when she said she lost herself in her marriage. I truly believe she is gifted but needs to utilize her strength... Taysha Gurl.... If you ever see this, I want you to know you have a gift. Not many people have the grace of making people comfortable enough to spill their guts. Not everyone has the inner energy to draw people out and show empathy while at it. GURL, NEVER LET ANYONE DIM YOUR LIGHT..

2. Zack: I love Zach. I love his story and maturity. I love the fact that he wasn't involved in any drama during filming and even afterwards on social media. He is one that would never trashtalk Taysha even if things don't go right (Hello Nick V.).. He is a MAN... I understand he might be the very risky pick because of his past but I believe the past makes us better prepared for the future. I think he has a huge support system which i am happy about. 
When his mum talked about him never wanting to get married and wanting kids, I actually believe it might have been because of his experience during his recovery process. My suspicion was confirmed from the response on social media about him being one of the F4. I think he probably hasnt had a whole lot of luck dating. It takes a special individual to take a chance on a person in recovery. People are happy to see an addict recover but they are wary abt them being in their inner circle. its not a chance people are willing to take, which is understandable. His sister signed him up for the show and he decided to go through with it since he was sure he wont get far on this show. Just promote his business and get out. Taysha happened, feeling developed and initial intention changed.. I am super happy and grateful for that. 

At first, I was skeptical abt how Zach and Taysha lives would mesh. With Her influencer background, Brenda and Ben might be a better fit. How could a regular Joe who is not a clout chaser work with a model/influencer? On last episode, Zack talked about Taysha considering the NY move which made me feel a bit better. I also believe Taysha can be a huge asset in Zach's business if she wants.. As a part owner of a sober center, I believe there would be speaking engagement as well as outreach. She would excel at these things. I truly believe she has a lot more to offer than IG advertisement and podcast.. these are all my opinion..

BRB

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:29 pm

@Ruqibabe great post !
Please post more of your thoughts on other contestants. I’d love to hear!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:03 pm

sdmom wrote:@Ruqibabe great post !
Please post more of your thoughts on other contestants. I’d love to hear!
Thank you... I am definitely going to add more points.. i had to break it up so it doesnt turn to a term paper.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:39 pm

Contd from prior writeup....

I have seen a lot of slandering of Zach and its understandable since everyone doesn't have the same taste. Its perfectly acceptable, if these people keep their opinion on blogs, message boards and even forums.. Some of these folks are so despicable and ridiculous that they write these stupid opinion on Taysha and Zac's IG pages.. How can a sane person write words like 'eeewwww', 'he is creepy', 'he seems like an abuser', 'he might be controlling', 'once an addict always an addict', 'Taysha, please I hope you didn't pick him?', 'he is ugly'.. This is BULLYING.. I keep wondering how she feels, if he is really her F1. I hope she is strong enough to withstand the crazies in the court of public opinion. The crazy thing is that no one knows what would happen in the future.. what if the purest one later develops a vice?? At least Zach knows his weak point...

3. Ivan: I like Ivan. He acts mature and stays away from the drama (for now). Unfortunately, he has been friendzoned by Taysha. He doesnt provide the excitement and mystery that is abundant with Brenda and Zac. He might be a good bachelor candidate but I don't know if he is interesting enough to carry a full season.. 

4. Ben: I appreciate Ben coming on the show and sharing his story. I dont think he should have been selected though... i believe he is on a great path to recovery but He still needs extensive therapy to get in touch with his emotions... I am happy Taysha sent him home. It would have been so much work to maintaining thea relationship.. I hope the producers don't consider him for bachelor or BIP for a long while.. he needs time..

5. Noah: Lawd, help me... I watched his interview with Nick and I was so angry.. I understand Bennett played the azz script very well but Noah is a sh*t stirrer and a telltale.. I dont have a problem with him explaining his part of the fiasco but when he blamed Taysha for not telling the guys about herself, it just rubbed me the wrong way. He also said Taysha was forcing herself to like Zac :angryemotion , like we can't see the chemistry between them. I honestly believe Taysha answered all questions that were asked but she didn't offer more. If Taysha was using their date to only talk about herself, we would say she is self-absorbed.. We would accuse her of making everything about herself.. Noah talks too damn much. I am thankful Taysha sent him home. He definitely isn't someone that would be graceful in defeat.

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1339229712275496961?s=19

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:57 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Contd from prior writeup....

I have seen a lot of slandering of Zach and its understandable since everyone doesn't have the same taste. Its perfectly acceptable, if these people keep their opinion on blogs, message boards and even forums.. Some of these folks are so despicable and ridiculous that they write these stupid opinion on Taysha and Zac's IG pages.. How can a sane person write words like 'eeewwww', 'he is creepy', 'he seems like an abuser', 'he might be controlling', 'once an addict always an addict', 'Taysha, please I hope you didn't pick him?', 'he is ugly'.. This is BULLYING.. I keep wondering how she feels, if he is really her F1. I hope she is strong enough to withstand the crazies in the court of public opinion. The crazy thing is that no one knows what would happen in the future.. what if the purest one later develops a vice?? At least Zach knows his weak point...

3. Ivan: I like Ivan. He acts mature and stays away from the drama (for now). Unfortunately, he has been friendzoned by Taysha. He doesnt provide the excitement and mystery that is abundant with Brenda and Zac. He might be a good bachelor candidate but I don't know if he is interesting enough to carry a full season.. 

4. Ben: I appreciate Ben coming on the show and sharing his story. I dont think he should have been selected though... i believe he is on a great path to recovery but He still needs extensive therapy to get in touch with his emotions... I am happy Taysha sent him home. It would have been so much work to maintaining thea relationship.. I hope the producers don't consider him for bachelor or BIP for a long while.. he needs time..

5. Noah: Lawd, help me... I watched his interview with Nick and I was so angry.. I understand Bennett played the azz script very well but Noah is a sh*t stirrer and a telltale.. I dont have a problem with him explaining his part of the fiasco but when he blamed Taysha for not telling the guys about herself, it just rubbed me the wrong way. He also said Taysha was forcing herself to like Zac :angryemotion , like we can't see the chemistry between them. I honestly believe Taysha answered all questions that were asked but she didn't offer more. If Taysha was using their date to only talk about herself, we would say she is self-absorbed.. We would accuse her of making everything about herself.. Noah talks too damn much. I am thankful Taysha sent him home. He definitely isn't someone that would be graceful in defeat.

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1339229712275496961?s=19
Interesting observation and I do agree with you in most of your arguments. **edited** I don't know. Noah, He kind of come across to me in the nick viall interview as rather well spoken, candid ,and quite observant. JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:08 am

Jane Austen wrote:
Interesting observation and I do agree with you in most of your arguments. *edited* Noah. I don't know. He kind of come across to me in the nick viall interview as rather well spoken, candid ,and quite observant. JMO

Well, you are aptly named bc if anyone can appreciate an acerbic, well-spoken, observant character, it is Jane Austen Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:28 am

Jane Austen wrote:Interesting observation and I do agree with you in most of your arguments. **edited** Noah. I don't know. He kind of come across to me in the nick viall interview as rather well spoken, candid ,and quite observant. JMO

He rubbed me the wrong way... the most sensible thing a person can do is never answer a question abt a relationship one isn't involved in.. only the 2 people involved in the relationship know everything going on in that relationship.. its not his place to mansplain Taysha's feeling in her relationship with Zach and Brendan... He wasn't there on their one-one time and we only see what they want us to see.. Nick had to explain to him that even though he is on the show, he might not see half of what is going on. 

Noah, You are smart, intelligent and observant BUT not everything needs to be said. Sometimes we give margin for error and keep quiet when we aren't 100% present.. He just talks too damn much in my opinion..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:52 am

@Ruqibabe So glad you posted your observations. You are very astute and I love, love, love what you posted about Tayshia. She has some very special gifts. Can't wait to see her blossom. I do believe that Zac would be an encouraging partner and not hold her back. But, not sure he'd sign up for 5 kids!!!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:07 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Ruqibabe So glad you posted  your observations. You are very astute and I love, love, love what you posted about Tayshia. She has some very special gifts. Can't wait to see her blossom. I do believe that Zac would be an encouraging partner and not hold her back. But, not sure he'd sign up for 5 kids!!!!
Thanks ...  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1176891977  But wait, which 5 kids?? I don't think she has kids... Are you saying she wants 5kids??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99