SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:26 am

In the cap thread we have were the 3 on1 takes place. I am asking for help to see if this is where the 'I have been intimate' talk was at. However. I don't get why he would change clothes!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:37 am

atem wrote:In the cap thread we have were the 3 on1 takes place.  I am asking for help to see if this is where the 'I have been intimate'  talk was at.  However. I don't get why he would change clothes!

I am not sure. I looked at the interior of the place and couldn’t find the mural. Unless, the final 2 of the 3 did change as did Peter for the evening portion of the date. I just don’t know if Hannah Ann, Kelley or Victoria would bring up intimacy. I can’t see why it would be a topic of conversation between them. We know Kelley made it to the evening portion; it would make sense if Victoria did too based on their conversation during the day. But, I don’t know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:44 am

All we see is Peter standing in the dark watching the car drive away with I assume is Kelley. However, the clothes are not even close to that cap with the mural.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 pm

atem wrote:All we see is Peter standing in the dark watching the car drive away with I assume is Kelley.  However, the clothes are not even close to that cap with the mural.

That’s why I think it is in Australia; maybe after Madi reads the fantasy suite date card? Or, could it be a deleted scene that never gets shown?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
atem wrote:All we see is Peter standing in the dark watching the car drive away with I assume is Kelley.  However, the clothes are not even close to that cap with the mural.

That’s why I think it is in Australia; maybe after Madi reads the fantasy suite date card?  Or, could it be a deleted scene that never gets shown?

Someone here mentioned that the background looks more like it would take place in Peru than AU.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/wgdf9HHH9DQ

I am not even going to bother to watch this. I want to see some of Madi's or Kelsey's date. Give us some romance!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplepat Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:00 pm

Can you imagine what a relationship with gal would be? Why does he keep trying
with her. She obviously has no interest and is not there for him.
I've watched this show for a long time and have never seen anything like all that has and is
going on.. Its a bit ridiculious.

Purplepat

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/wgdf9HHH9DQ

I am not even going to bother to watch this.  I want to see some of Madi's  or Kelsey's date.  Give us some romance!

It’s just what SHE perfected... the art of manipulating the guy by avoiding answering truthfully what she feels, making him feel bad for what he says or feels, playing head games, while attempting to subconsciously seduce him, ( she looks away, strikes her hair, takes a wimpy tone of voice, when she reminds him ‘ if that’s how you want to use our time ‘ implying let’s kiss and forget about all that reality) all the while getting control back by confusing the hell out of him.
And he’s so blind to all the signs of deception, it’s sickening. His good guy image takes over and he doesn't have the balls to rise above it and end it with her.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Oh boy! I'm praying that TPTB said he HAD to take her to the final 4 for the drama that is coming down the road. And if he did promise to keep her, shame on him. I would say no way! She's a piece of work!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:31 pm

ABC has only pictures of Natasha's one on one. That sucks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:37 pm

philphan wrote:Oh boy! I'm praying that TPTB said he HAD to take her to the final 4 for the drama that is coming down the road.  And if he did promise to keep her, shame on him.  I would say no way! She's a piece of work!

It would depend on the penalty (AKA how much would I have to pay) on whether I played along or not. But you know they have little choice. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
philphan wrote:Oh boy! I'm praying that TPTB said he HAD to take her to the final 4 for the drama that is coming down the road.  And if he did promise to keep her, shame on him.  I would say no way! She's a piece of work!

It would depend on the penalty (AKA how much would I have to pay) on whether I played along or not.  But you know they have little choice. IMO
I actually don’t think that’s how they work. Why use threats when you can use manipulation? Since Peter is the most easily played lead I have seen, they don’t even have to make too much of an effort. In fact, Victoria is doing most of the job for them.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG